Omega Red vs Ares(Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Both great figters face off. Can Omega Red win? Ares gets his axe.

zopzop
Omega Red, every single time.

Sin I AM
Can those death spores affect his godly stamina

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Can those death spores affect his godly stamina
Phuck the death spores. All he has to do is get him in those coils then constrict him to death.

/Fin

golem370
Could the axe cut the coils?

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
Could the axe cut the coils?
I'd say no. Those coils were made out of Carbonadium.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
I'd say no. Those coils were made out of Carbonadium.

Id say no. That ax was made out of adamantine

deathslash
I'd say no. Those coils were made out of Carbonadium. I punctured sentry and he decapitated Joe fixit with it.

h1a8
Ares wins

StiltmanFTW
Arkady wins.

Has better feats, doesn't job...

We don't know if Ares' axe could cut carbonadium. Potentially, sure... but I don't see a random swipe or two doing it... and Ares tends to forget about carrying the one specifically made out of adamantine - like that time when Daken sliced his war cleaver in two, using nothing but his bone claws (muramasa ones were sheathed).

Carbonadium was stated once to be just as durable as adamantium, there's also that. Writer's error? Sure, you can say that... just as it can be said that Bendis made an error by giving Ares an adamantine axe and having him doing NOTHING with it, despite appearing in plenty of team on-goings, events and minis.

h1a8
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Arkady wins.

Has better feats, doesn't job...

We don't know if Ares' axe could cut carbonadium. Potentially, sure... but I don't see a random swipe or two doing it... and Ares tends to forget about carrying the one specifically made out of adamantine - like that time when Daken sliced his war cleaver in two, using nothing but his bone claws (muramasa ones were sheathed).

Carbonadium was stated once to be just as durable as adamantium, there's also that. Writer's error? Sure, you can say that... just as it can be said that Bendis made an error by giving Ares an adamantine axe and having him doing NOTHING with it, despite appearing in plenty of team on-goings, events and minis.

The axe can definitely cut the coils very easily. It's several orders harder and weilded by a class 100 being. Logan has easily cut through people arguably more durable than carbonadium with an inferior metal than adamantine and inferior strength than ares.

Also Ares will manhandle Red, possibly slice limbs off.

Ares 10/10

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by h1a8
The axe can definitely cut the coils very easily. It's several orders harder and weilded by a class 100 being.

Based on?

Ares is not a Class 100, actually. He needs his special gauntlets for that, gauntlets he's not been wearing for literally decades. Again - you prove you know nothing.

Logan has easily cut through people arguably more durable than carbonadium with an inferior metal than adamantine and inferior strength than ares.

Like who?

And what are adamantine's feats? You'll find out it doesn't have many.

Also Ares will manhandle Red, possibly slice limbs off.

Ares 10/10

If Ares' track record proves anything, it is that he will get manhandled here.

Red was stated to have Thing-level strength by Iron Man, that's already as good if not better than Ares laughing out loud

----
Read some comics with those characters first, then post.

StiltmanFTW
with an inferior metal than adamantine

Ares failed to even scratch Logan's claws with his axe; Wolverine easily blocked his strike in Avengers/Invaders series.

Try reading a comic book. Adamantine being "godlier" as Herc and Cho said means nothing more than it has a few fancy magical abilities that adamantium doesn't.

zopzop
Try reading a comic book. Adamantine being "godlier" as Herc and Cho said means nothing more than it has a few fancy magical abilities that adamantium doesn't.
"Godly" properties like being slagged by Ikaris :
http://s32.postimg.org/5vke74u1t/2qb9amg.jpg
laughing

h1a8
Based on?

Ares is not a Class 100, actually. He needs his special gauntlets for that, gauntlets he's not been wearing for literally decades. Again - you prove you know nothing.

Like who?

And what are adamantine's feats? You'll find out it doesn't have many.

If Ares' track record proves anything, it is that he will get manhandled here.

Red was stated to have Thing-level strength by Iron Man, that's already as good if not better than Ares laughing out loud

----
Read some comics with those characters first, then post.

Adamantium is equal or lesser to adamantine. It was stated to be like adamantium only godlier (writer's intentions are clear). And it withstood a full strike from Thor with Mjolnir. Thor managed to slightly dent adamantium once.

What are carbonadium's feats?

I disagree that Ares is only class 70. Otherwise, That would mean Hercules is fairly close to that (in their fights Hercules don't appear to be more than 3 times stronger).

h1a8
"Godly" properties like being slagged by Ikaris :
http://s32.postimg.org/5vke74u1t/2qb9amg.jpg
laughing proof that ikaris can't slag adamantium? Proof that axe was made of adamantine?

zopzop
proof that ikaris can't slag adamantium? Proof that axe was made of adamantine?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/9c88c435a81c64d9c412eed68cec76ea/tumblr_mif3kfF7181rzaihro1_400.gif

StiltmanFTW
Adamantium is equal or lesser to adamantine. It was stated to be like adamantium only godlier (writer's intentions are clear). And it withstood a full strike from Thor with Mjolnir. Thor managed to slightly dent adamantium once.

I disagree that Ares is only class 70. Otherwise, That would mean Hercules is fairly close to that (in their fights Hercules don't appear to be more than 3 times stronger).

It has some properties that adamantine doesn't, like the protection it offers against demonic possession.

It was never even scratched by Logan. Allowed Moon Knight to survive the high-calibre gunfire and explosions.

Class 70 or higher, he is rather significantly weaker than Herc; otherwise he wouldn't need the magical gauntlets that very specifically give the strengh of Hercules...

proof that ikaris can't slag adamantium? Proof that axe was made of adamantine?

Proof that the adamantine axe is Ares' standard equipment...?

Sin I AM

Ares is pretty weak compared to Herc. He routinely gets dropped by him. He waa uber in his mini tho soloing Mikaboshi

golem370
I think Marvel dropped the character ball with Ares he should have have been at least class 95 bigger and tougher.

StiltmanFTW
I think Marvel dropped the character ball with Ares he should have have been at least class 95 bigger and tougher.

You want a tough Ares, you read DC comics wink

golem370
He is to much I am thinking like a Kurse type but well above average fighting skills and as strong as Ulik or Marvel's Grendall

Sin I AM

He's fine where he's at. They should've focused on the godly aspect more.

golem370
You mean like magical powers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.