Obi-Wan Kenobi runs the Bane Trilogy gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
In character and starting distance is only 2 meters. Full heal.

1. Yevra
2. Sirak
3. Githany
4. Qordis
5. Valenthyne Farfalla
6. Kaan
7. Sarro Xaj
8. Kas'im
9. PoD Bane
10. Raskta Lsu
11. RoT Zannah
12. RoT Bane, before orbalisks
13. DoE Zannah
14. DoE Bane
15. RoT Bane, with orbalisks

Emperordmb
I'd say 9 due to a telekinetic advantage, but this gauntlet is weirdly ordered.

carthage
Dies to Orbalisk Bane

Clears all else without much difficulty

The Merchant
Stops at Kas'im.

carthage
Lmao

|King Joker|
Maybe 13, I think.

DarthAnt66
13 or 14.

ares834

QuakeBlood
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
13 or 14.

chingchangwalla
:/ Everyone hates on these characters tbh

Ascendancy
Dies at 10. Lsu is described as a living weapon with her saber, having given herself entirely to combat training. She is one of the few in the saga that I think had a good job done of giving scope to her abilities, and saber to saber she's capable of taking down Kenobi. I'm actually questionable on Kas'im, but I went into more detail in one of the other threads about the issues with him. I personally think he could kill Obi Wan, but there's too much left up in the air about him for me to out and out give him the win.

The gauntlet is strangely ordered as others have said, though.

ILS
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'd say 9 due to a telekinetic advantage, but this gauntlet is weirdly ordered. Holy shit lmao

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Dies at 10. Lsu is described as a living weapon with her saber, having given herself entirely to combat training. She is one of the few in the saga that I think had a good job done of giving scope to her abilities, and saber to saber she's capable of taking down Kenobi. I'm actually questionable on Kas'im, but I went into more detail in one of the other threads about the issues with him. I personally think he could kill Obi Wan, but there's too much left up in the air about him for me to out and out give him the win.

The gauntlet is strangely ordered as others have said, though. Obi-Wan is the best Soresu practiionist in the history of the Order, lol.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Obi-Wan is the best Soresu practiionist in the history of the Order, lol.

... Never happened.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
... Never happened.

Guess RotS never happened either laughing out loud

Originally posted by ILS
Holy shit lmao

You so ignorant ILS

Jmanghan
... Never happened. I'm sure its stated somewhere, though I'm not going hunting for the quote.

Ziggystardust
You're going to have a long time searching for something that doesn't exist.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Ascendancy

The gauntlet is strangely ordered as others have said, though. https://38.media.tumblr.com/fd7c192b37fffffbf05e67624779e8fd/tumblr_inline_o2dlxd6iYk1r7h4sr_500.gif

chingchangwalla
If Obi-Wan isn't the reigning master of Soresu, who is?

Fated Xtasy
You're going to have a long time searching for something that doesn't exist.

Imma call you discount Nai(ding)

He is likely referring to Mace stating that he was THE soresu master now that i think about it.

Syndicate
Which is during the Clone Wars era and not accounting for any other time period ( though personally I view Obi Wan as THE best Soresu practitioner in Galactic history.

Syndicate
Also to answer the gauntlet, 12.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^there's really no difference between PoD Bane and start of RoT Bane. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.