Oneness Revan /w Yavin amp vs DE Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Emperordmb
Revan stomps.

Jmanghan
Really?

Emperordmb
Oneness is really damn OP

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Really?

Do you know what oneness is?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Do you know what oneness is?

Are you asking me or him?

cs_zoltan
Are you asking me or him?

mmm

http://puu.sh/qexrk/6758b2caf7.png

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
mmm

http://puu.sh/qexrk/6758b2caf7.png Revan went Oneness when he fought Vitiate, and to be fair, it knocked him back, but I don't think it'd be enough to stand with Palpatine.

Yoda was able to push back ROTS Palpatine, but they were still evenly matched when it came to the force.

DarthAnt66
Revan went Oneness when he fought Vitiate, and to be fair, it knocked him back
No he didn't. erm

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
No he didn't. erm That whole channeling light and dark, when it pushed him back?

That was Oneness.

Revan is getting destroyed in a force competition and he legitimately pushes back Vitiate.

"It was a one-off".

Yes, so Oneness.

"But it wasn't a boost in power."

It was though.

DarthAnt66
No, it wasn't. He can do that power normally. He sort-of shows it again on the Foundry and Yavin IV.

That's why the novel said Revan mastered both sides of the Force like five times prior to the event. thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
No, it wasn't. He can do that power normally. He sort-of shows it again on the Foundry and Yavin IV.

That's why the novel said Revan mastered both sides of the Force like five times prior to the event. thumb up Ok, then why didn't he keep doing it normally?

If he had the power to beat Vitiate normally, then why didn't he?

DarthAnt66
If he had the power to beat Vitiate normally, then why didn't he?
He didn't.

FreshestSlice
He was able to do that to Vitiate because Vitiate was trying to TP him. Did you even read the novel?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.