Amped Spiderman vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Spiderman amp is Thing strength and durability (no change to Spiderman shape and size) and Wolverine Claws.

Doomsday heat vision is off for this fight. No omni attacks either.

Scoobless
What about metal bones and healing factor? he made need those to survive

carver9
Don't think it's needed tbh. Spiderman is obviously faster to the point that he's able to see electricity move in slowmo. Doomsday would probably get some glancing blows in that I feel confident this Spiderman would survive. Add in Wolverine claws mixed with Thing strength and Spiderman superior speed and...

Stigma
Good thing Spidey has no K-nite in this. Doomsday wins.

FrothByte
I actually think Spiderman can win. He's now strong enough to cut through Doomsday like WW did and with his speed and reflexes he should be able to decapitate Doomsday.

carver9
Originally posted by FrothByte
I actually think Spiderman can win. He's now strong enough to cut through Doomsday like WW did and with his speed and reflexes he should be able to decapitate Doomsday.

At least someone gets the point of the thread.

ares834
The point of this thread is to have a "Marvel hero" beat Doomsday?

carver9
Originally posted by ares834
The point of this thread is to have a "Marvel hero" beat Doomsday?

Yes.

StiltmanFTW
Which Spider-Man...?

There were THREE.

And which Thing? There were also three haermm

KingD19
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Which Spider-Man...?

There were THREE.

And which Thing? There were also three haermm

Amazing Spider-Man 2
Thing from FF2

The fastest Spidey and the strongest Thing.

0mega Spawn
Spiderman bleeds to death after pulling out the wolverine claws because he lacks a HF lol

Also he has no kryptonite so doomsday wins no matter what

FrothByte
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Spiderman bleeds to death after pulling out the wolverine claws because he lacks a HF lol

Also he has no kryptonite so doomsday wins no matter what

It's hard to bleed to death when a knife is still in the wound, meaning it would be hard for his hands to gush blood if the claws are always out. Besides, Spiderman has suffered worse wounds than a few cuts on the hands.

Also, when WW cut off DD's hand it was before he was exposed to kryptonite IIRC. What's to stop Spidey from cutting off DD's head? He's fast enough to do it and with Thing's strength he should be strong enough for it as well.

Stigma
Won't it regrow back? I mean in the movie I think WW states DD is just getting stronger through the wounds they inflict on him.

Moreover, take Superman. He is clearly way stronger than the Thing and can catch a bullet mid-air, yet he is unable to clearly overpower DD h2h. He even possibly is weaker than DD.

The Thing' strengh and durability < DD's.

Spiderman's speed won't make that much of a difference.

Wolverines's claws will cut DD up but not kill him.

OP should have given this amped Spiderman a Kryptonite. thumb up

FrothByte
Originally posted by Stigma
Won't it regrow back? I mean in the movie I think WW states DD is just getting stronger through the wounds they inflict on him.

Moreover, take Superman. He is clearly way stronger than the Thing and can catch a bullet mid-air, yet he is unable to clearly overpower DD h2h. He even possibly is weaker than DD.

The Thing' strengh and durability < DD's.

Spiderman's speed won't make that much of a difference.

Wolverines's claws will cut DD up but not kill him.

OP should have given this amped Spiderman a Kryptonite. thumb up

Spiderman doesn't need to be stronger than DD to cut off body parts. Wonder Woman wasn't stronger than DD but she was able to cut off his hand. The Thing has far better strength feats than anything WW did.

When WW cut off DD's hand, the hand didn't grow back. He grew a bony spike. So if Spidey cuts off his head, what's he gonna do, grow a spike in place of a head? I don't think he'll be able to function with a bone spike instead of a head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.