Your top 10/15/20

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
I know there was more than 50 threads like that. And separate threads for Sith... separate for Jedi... But now it is a mess and I cant find a readable one, lol.

Opinions change too, and most threads are old. Why not then?

Three cathegories.
- Lightsabers only
- Force only
- Most knowledgable guys (why not stick out tongue)

Lightsabers only:
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Yoda, Palpatine
3. Caedus
4. Plagueis
5. Mace Windu
6. Anakin Skywalker
7. Darth Krayt, Count Dooku
8. Jaina Solo
9. Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Maul
10. Revan, Exar Kun
11. Karness Muur, Outlander, Arcann, Ulic Qel-Droma, General Grievous
12. Galen Marek, Cade Skywalker
13. Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto, Asajj Ventress, Kyle Katarn
14. Mara Jade Skywalker, Tresina Lobi
15. Saba Sebatyne, Corran Horn, Darth Nihl, Darth Talon

Force only:
1. Luke Skywalker
2. Palpatine
3. Valkorion
4. Yoda
5. Plagueis
6. Exar Kun
7. Kyp Durron
8. Caedus
9. Talzin
10. Starkiller, Revan, Krayt
11. Anakin/Vader
12. Freedon Nadd
13. Karness Muur
14. Naga Sadow, Arcann
15. Mace Windu, Outlander

Knowledge:
1. Luke Skywalker, Palpatine
2. Valkorion, Yoda, Plagueis
3. Exar Kun
4. Revan, Krayt
5. Caedus
6. Freedon Nadd
7. Karness Muur
8. Odan Urr, Thon
9. Talzin
10. Naga Sadow
11. Tenebrous?
12. Darth Warlock
13. Darth Nox?
14. Xesh?
15. Bane?

Syndicate
Lightsabers only

1. Luke Skywalker.
2. Yoda.
3. Palpatine.
4/5. Plagueis/Caedus.
6/7. Darth Vader/Exar Kun.
8/9. Count Dooku/Darth Krayt.
10/11/12./13./14./15. Mace Windu/Anakin Skywalker/Jaina Solo/Obi-Wan Kenobi/Ulic Qel-Droma/Grievous.

Force only

1. Valkorian.
2. Palpatine.
3. Luke Skywalker
4. Nihilus.
5. Talzin.
6/7. Plagueis/Exar Kun
8/9/10./11. Galen Marek/Starkiller/Karness Muur/Revan.
12./13. Kyp Durron/Vader.
14./15. Caedus/Krayt.

Note: I didn't include Anakin because his abilities vary with his emotional state.

Knowedge

I'm not very, knowledgeable on this subject. wink Badum tsss.

Deronn_solo
Nihilus number 4? Talzin 5? Krayt below Vader and Kyp? Muur tied with Revan? Galen and Starkiller above Vader?

laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Syndicate
Force only

1. Valkorian.
2. Palpatine.
3. Luke Skywalker
4. Nihilus.
5. Talzin.
6/7. Plagueis/Exar Kun
8/9/10./11. Galen Marek/Starkiller/Karness Muur/Revan.
12./13. Kyp Durron/Vader.
14./15. Caedus/Krayt..
Jesus Christ.

Total Warrior
Sabers Only:
1) Luke
2) Sidious
3) Yoda
4) Plagueis
5) Caedus
6) Kun
7-8) Krayt/Vader
9) Tenebrous
10) Dooku
11) Mace
12-18) Kenobi, Jaina, Cade, DD Vos, Uliq, Maul, Ahsoka
19-20) Grevious, Savage

honorable mentions: Bane, Ventress

Force:
1) Luke
2) Siddy
3) Valky
4) Yoda
5-15) Unthuul, Talzin, Galen Marek, Gethzerion, Vader, Nihilus, Plagueis, Tenebrous, Soa, Revan, Kyp, Caedus, Krayt, Muur, Kun more or less

Knowledge:

1-2-3) Siddy, Valky and Yody
4) Luka
5) Plagueis
6) That son of a Bane
7) Vader
8) Tenebrous
9) Krayt
10) Talzin
Don't know

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Knowledge:

1-2-3) Siddy, Valky and Yody
4) Luka
5) Plagueis
6) That son of a Bane
7) Vader
8) Tenebrous
9) Krayt
10) Talzin
Don't know
... Revan? erm

Deronn_solo
Yeah, as much as I hate to admit, I wouldn't rate Vader that high, either in the knowledge department. Kun, and Revan, should certainly make any top 10 list in regards to knowledge. Oh, Caedus as well, given all the esoteric shit he has up his sleeves.

Total Warrior
Vader is definitely top 15 though even if we replace him with Revan, Kun or Ceadus

Total Warrior
Aniway, by looking at these lists I noticed most of these guys are sith. Jedi really are weak af

NewGuy01
Whose fault do you think that is? erm

Syndicate
Oh crap. I forgot Yoda in the Force section.

Edit: And DD Vos in sabers. An shit. smile

DarthAnt66
DD, you do know that the "hype" surrounding Muur applies to 19 BBY Vader, and not peak Vader, right?

Deronn_solo

Deronn_solo
Anyways....
FORCE

1) Luke Skywalker
2) Darth Sidious
3) Valkorion
4) Yoda
5) Darth Plagueis
6) Darth Krayt/Kyp Durron
7) Exar Kun/Revan
8) Revan/Exar Kun
9) Darth Vader
10) Starkiller
11) Galen Marek
12) Anakin Skywalker
13) Marka Ragnos
14) ???
15) ???

LIGHTSABERS
1) Luke Skywalker
2) Emperor Palpatine/Yoda
3) Yoda/Emperor Palpatine
4) Darth Plagues
5) Anakin Skywalker
6) Darth Caedus/Mace Windu
7) Mace Windu/Darth Caedus
8) Darth Vader
9) Exar Kun/Darth Krayt
10) Darth Krayt/Exar Kun
11)???
12)???
13)???
14)???
15)???

I'll get to Knowledge later, tbh.

DarthAnt66
Once again, absolutely no clue where the Krayt > Revan dueling wank comes from.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Anyways....
FORCE

1) Luke Skywalker
2) Darth Sidious
3) Valkorion
4) Yoda
5) Darth Plagueis
6) Darth Krayt/Kyp Durron
7) Exar Kun/Revan
8) Revan/Exar Kun
9) Darth Vader
10) Starkiller
11) Galen Marek
12) Anakin Skywalker
13) Marka Ragnos
14) ???
15) ???

Kekekekekekekekekekek.

Syndicate
I know right. What's Anakin doing on here. laughing out loud

Deronn_solo
Stomping 4 top-tier Imperial Knights while in a pretty shit state? erm Or, giving Obi-Wan a pretty tough fight a little while after RotS, before advancing, and perfecting his fencing skill over the decades? erm

Syndicate
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Once again, absolutely no clue where the Krayt > Revan dueling wank comes from.

Revan having essentially 0 meaningful dueling feats?

Syndicate
DD, you do know that the "hype" surrounding Muur applies to 19 BBY Vader, and not peak Vader, right?

Yes. Makes it more impressive tbh given they would have defeated Sidious together and Vader wasn't even at his peak. Plus Muur dominating Krayt, Cade and other moderately good Force users simultaneously.

DarthAnt66
The notion killing four Imperial Knights is comparable to cutting through hundreds of Sith before besting Bastila Shan, an Infinite Army, and Darth Malak is probably the most retarded view ever sponsored on this forum - and people have argued that Darth Nox can take Revan in a fight.

Deronn_solo
Kekekekekekekekekekek.

Dude moved black holes that taxed Luke's Force reserves, so yeah; and Anakin is pretty inconsistent. At his peak, he's prolly just under Darth Plageuis.

Deronn_solo
The notion killing four Imperial Knights is comparable to cutting through hundreds of Sith before besting Bastila Shan, an Infinite Army, and Darth Malak is probably the most retarded view ever sponsored on this forum - and people have argued that Darth Nox can take Revan in a fight.

It's certainly a great stamina feat, what Revan done, but fodder busting isn't all the impressive when 14 Jaden Korr is doing similar. I guess you can also provide evidence this was done with sheer skill, and not the Force thrown in, right?

Funny how you ignored the Obi-Wan part, tho. thumb up

Syndicate
Like Ant, if you could provide evidence that Revan faced more then a few of these fodder at a time I might buy into your arguments. But since you can't because it's a gameplay mechanic it's simply a demonstration of his force reserves and endurance which nobody is arguing isn't impressive.

DarthAnt66
Just by virtue of looking at the layout of the battlefield, it's clear Revan's taking them on from multiple angles. And as I've pointed out countless times, and no one has yet to refute, Revan had difficulty calling upon the light-side on Korriban. The notion he could use the Force offensively in excess on the Star Forge is outright laughable. There's honestly little distinction between the Dark Jedi that Revan tore through with his lightsaber and the Imperial Knights that Darth Krayt easily killed. All they have to their name is accolades - with the Dark Jedi being labeled "experts in lightsaber and Force-related combat," "highly skilled duelists", and "masters on the battlefield." Unlike the Imperial Knights, they've also shown aptitude in the areas of Force lightning and Force drain, along with the usual telekinesis that was described as "a great power." Revan overcoming all of these disadvantages with just his bladework, and then besting Darth Malak far pre-prime after going through all his enemies and Bastila Shan pulling strength from his Force bond, is better than the two main Darth Krayt feats you referenced.

Syndicate
Just by virtue of looking at the layout of the battlefield, it's clear Revan's taking them on from multiple angles. And as I've pointed out countless times, and no one has yet to refute, Revan had difficulty calling upon the light-side on Korriban. The notion he could use the Force offensively on the Star Forge is outright laughable. There's honestly little distinction between the Dark Jedi that Revan tore through with his lightsaber and the Imperial Knights that Darth Krayt easily killed. All they have to their name is accolades - with the Dark Jedi being labeled "experts in lightsaber and Force-related combat," "highly skilled duelists", and "masters on the battlefield." Unlike the Imperial Knights, they've also shown aptitude in the areas of Force lightning and Force drain, along with the usual telekinesis that was described as "a great power." Revan overcoming all of these disadvantages with just his bladework, and then besting Darth Malak far pre-prime after going through all his enemies and Bastila Shan pulling strength from his Force bond, is better than the two main Darth Krayt feats you referenced.

Whatever the geography of the map may be is it ever described in a sourcbook that Revan is taking on multiple darksiders at once? If not then that's you have no evidence to back up your claim except your own belief.

Gameplay allows Revan to use any Force abilities he pleases as normal IIRC.

It's a better endurance feats but until you can provide evidence that he faced more then one of these opponents at once it's just your opinion.

NewGuy01
Just by virtue of looking at the layout of the battlefield, it's clear Revan's taking them on from multiple angles.

That's all well and good, but it's not like Antares Draco hasn't literally jumped facefirst into dogpiles of Sith and slaughtered them before.

Haha, I doubt that. He was doing just fine frying Sith on Dromund Kaas, and I think it would have been worth some official source's mention if Revan literally couldn't use the Force on the Star Forge.

You need to accept that these are the most run of the mill Sith f*ckers out there, n*gga.

Deronn_solo
Revan had difficulty calling upon the light-side on Korriban. The notion he could use the Force offensively in excess on the Star Forge is outright laughable.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, Revan is that shitty that he can't call on the Force offensively on a powerful Darkside nexus?

Thanks for admitting that, tbh. laughing out loud

Syndicate
thumb up

DarthAnt66
@NewGuy01:

I only recall him doing that with lots of aid. And the numbers he was fighting doesn't compare to the amount on the Star Forge.

It's almost like Revan grew more powerful - or the fact the nexus of the Star Forge is vastly more powerful than Kaas anyway.

Clearly not, if they have accolades like that. thumb up

DarthAnt66
@Syndicate:

No, it's not. If Darth Malak sent every Sith on the Star Forge after Revan, and there's only one clear path to reach Bastila Shan, it's clear he's fighting through hordes of them en masse - a statement not only supported by the prima guide, but also visibly seen in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qulJf1v0uJM&t=36m48s and other instances.

DarthAnt66
Wait, wait, wait, wait, Revan is that shitty that he can't call on the Force offensively on a powerful Darkside nexus?

Thanks for admitting that, tbh. laughing out loud
That's... not even a rebuttal. erm

That's like a "gotcha" moment that doesn't even make sense.

Try again. thumb up

Deronn_solo
If you think I'm seriously debating here, then you're sadly mistaken, kek. laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
You couldn't mount a proper rebuttal if you tried, so yeah, I assumed you were just excreting bullshit to cover your escape.

DarthAnt66
The Krayt Brigade fails round one of assaults against the Revanites.

With one member running away, and Sasukedc probably not going to respond because he's Sasukedc, it's up to Syndicate to defend the homeland.

Victory for the Revanites. thumb up

Syndicate
@Syndicate:

No, it's not. If Darth Malak sent every Sith on the Star Forge after Revan, and there's only one clear path to reach Bastila Shan, it's clear he's fighting through hordes of them en masse - a statement not only supported by the prima guide, but also visibly seen in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qulJf1v0uJM&t=36m48s and other instances.

We have no idea the context in which Revan faced them was, whether he tricked them into coming one by one or funneled them through a tight hallway or even collapsed a room to block off an area. I'm sure you would agree that that isn't outside of Revan's capabilities, even on the Star Forge considering where you rate Darth Revan and how you believe Revan to be superior to his former incarnation as a Dark Lord.

Can you quote me the passage from the Prima Guide you're referring to?

Fair enough in regards to the cutscene you provided, that means Revan faced 4 darksiders. I did see Revan had companions in that video though. Does that mean he had companions when storming the Star Forge?

Syndicate
The Krayt Brigade fails round one of assaults against the Revanites.

With one member running away, and Sasukedc probably not going to respond because he's Sasukedc, it's up to Syndicate to defend the homeland.

Victory for the Revanites. thumb up

:3

Edit: Also didn't you just get through explaining to Ziggy how you not responding to him was definitely not running away Before doing the same thing to DC just now? laughing out loud

Deronn_solo
You couldn't mount a proper rebuttal if you tried, so yeah, I assumed you were just excreting bullshit to cover your escape.

Running away? From you? LMAO.

When have I ever debated anything seriously on KMC that doesn't involve Darth Vader or Kyp Durron, since my return? wink

cs_zoltan
debate, serious, KMC

lmao

DarthAnt66

DarthAnt66
(Post on prior page)
Running away? From you? LMAO.

When have I ever debated anything seriously on KMC that doesn't involve Darth Vader or Kyp Durron, since my return? wink
You were serious when you were debating them?

Gez.

Syndicate
What, it's one big long hallway to the center of the station? :/

Oh so it's dozens, not hundreds like you exaggerated. Good to know.

Ah so Revan does have the aid of a party and is therefore not even fighting off these opponents singlehandedly, even better. thumb up

DarthAnt66
No? There's proof you never played the game though. thumb up

The text makes note of "dozens" in numerous levels of the station. We can conclude it's "hundreds" by virtue of Revan fighting "hundreds" of Sith on Korriban, which is canonically stated, given that the Star Forge gauntlet was designed to be even more dangerous and stalling to Revan by Darth Malak. But, even if we want to play ignorant, let's bring in the Korriban feat into play as well, in which maps of the layout makes it clear that at certain points, they would be attacking Revan from many angles.

Revan having two companions (Canderous Ordo and another) isn't hidden knowledge. It's probably been mentioned on virtually every Star Forge gauntlet post.

Once again, you're debating something you have absolutely no knowledge of. Depressing.

NewGuy01
I certainly didn't fight no hundreds of Sith on the Star Forge.

Syndicate
I've told you I've never played the game before so congrats on evidence that you can pile onto my own admission. Also mind posting a layout of the Star Forge then to prove your point?

Nowhere in the quote you provided does it state "dozens on numerous levels of the station." Unless you cut the quote then it seems likely to me that you're assuming that to be the case to fit your prerogative.

And you think I read Star Forge gauntlet posts? Kek.

Yes, and I'm still beating you. I'd imagine that would be highly depressing.

DarthAnt66
The hell is your definition of beating? Conceding on some points, making note of obvious facts I never denied, and asking basic questions to further understand my arguments?

Christ. thumb up

But hold on, let me pull up my prima guide.

Syndicate
The hell is your definition of beating? Conceding on some points, making note of obvious facts I never denied, and asking basic questions to further understand my arguments?

Christ. thumb up

But hold on, let me pull up my prima guide.

My definition of beating is proving that your claims were false ( you claiming that Revan faced hundreds of opponents on the SF ). Your assumptions are silly ( you claiming that the Star Forge inhibited Revan to the point he couldn't use offensive force powers when there's no evidence of that and when he has coped just fine on Dark Side nexuses in other instances ). And that Revan didn't even single handedly face these opponents having an entire team to support him through each fight meaning the one solid showing of fighting 4 darksiders wasn't even him fighting them all simultaneously but with the aid of a team distracting and taking on some of the darksiders themselves.

DarthAnt66
thumb up And the "narrow passageways" they're referring to are these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qulJf1v0uJM&t=9m25s, which is still pretty large and can certainly hold like five Sith at the same time. And then, as the text points out and the game shows, there is areas of large space where they attack you from multiple fronts as well. thumb up

Syndicate
That's ok though Ant, I'm sure you'll come up with something before you have to face DC's counter.

NewGuy01
My definition of beating is proving that your claims were false ( you claiming that Revan faced hundreds of opponents on the SF ). Your assumptions are silly ( you claiming that the Star Forge inhibited Revan to the point he couldn't use offensive force powers when there's no evidence of that and when he has coped just fine on Dark Side nexuses in other instances ). And that Revan didn't even single handedly face these opponents having an entire team to support him through each fight meaning the one solid showing of fighting 4 darksiders wasn't even him fighting them all simultaneously but with the aid of a team distracting and taking on some of the darksiders themselves.

ffs man, get some commas and periods in there.

DarthAnt66
My definition of beating is proving that your claims were false ( you claiming that Revan faced hundreds of opponents on the SF ).
You're really going to argue Revan fought more Sith on Korriban than on the Star Forge?

Even if we want to play retarded, then fine, just change Korriban to the Star Forge.

My point stands. erm

An "assumption" you have yet to refute.

So you discovering basic facts about the event means you're winning.

It's fine to be retarded. But being a condescending retard is annoying.

Just ask Beni. He has a lot of experience in that field.

laughing out loud

Syndicate
thumb up And the "narrow passageways" they're referring to are these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qulJf1v0uJM&t=9m25s, which is still pretty large and can certainly hold like five Sith at the same time. And then, as the text points out and the game shows, there is areas of large space where they attack you from multiple fronts as well. thumb up

Dozens of opponents on the first two floors and the third floor with an unspecified number of opponents doesn't equate to hundreds.

NewGuy01
Well I think all the Dark Jedi on the Star Forge had cancer when they fought Revan. Refute my assumption b*tch. uhuh

Syndicate
You're really going to argue Revan fought more Sith on Korriban than on the Star Forge?

Even if we want to play retarded, then fine, just change Korriban to the Star Forge.

My point stands. erm

An "assumption" you have yet to refute.

So you discovering basic facts about the event means you're winning.

It's fine to be retarded. But being a condescending retard is annoying.

Just ask Beni. He has a lot of experience in that field.

laughing out loud

Quote for Revan facing hundreds of Sith on Korriban?

Why would I need to refute a claim of yours that has no evidence backing it?

"But being a condescending retard is annoying."

That it is Ant, does this mean you've finally realized the error of your ways?

Also it means your earlier claims are false. With a team at his disposal any of the opponents Revan faced he didn't face alone or simultaneously thus it's not comparable to Krayt's own skill feat.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Well I think all the Dark Jedi on the Star Forge had cancer when they fought Revan. Refute my assumption b*tch. uhuh

Lol. thumb up

DarthAnt66

DarthAnt66
Quote for Revan facing hundreds of Sith on Korriban?
"The Sith Training Academy was located on the outskirts of Dreshdae, close to the Valley of the Dark Lords. It was a place where Sith were trained in a similar manner as the Jedi, with hundreds of studentsreceiving instruction from Sith Masters." --Star Wars: Jedi Academy Training Manual

And then KotORCG states there was an entire "army" present on Korriban.

Revan having difficulty calling upon the light side on Korriban is a fact.

Korriban being a vastly inferior nexus to the Star Forge is a fact.

Revan therefore having extreme difficulty calling upon the light side on the Star Forge shouldn't be that ****ing hard to piece together for anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

Yeah, because Canderous Ordo is totally going to be useful in close-quarter combat against Dark Jedi. erm

Great argument there. thumb up

Syndicate
First off would just like to note that the text states Revan faced dozens of "Sith soldiers, elites, heavy weapons" before mentioning force using opponents. Given force users are a bit rarer then soldiers and heavy weapons I'm going to assume they don't comprise the totality of the multi-dozen group or even half.

Secondly Revan does so with a team thus lessening the impressiveness of the feat. Whatever your thoughts on their contribution are they were a boon to Revan and given we've seen highly trained non force sensitives take down force sensitives in the past ( Cipher Nine/Jango Fett ) I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a lot of the weight in clearing out the station.

It's a better endurance feat, yes. Unless you're saying superior endurance feats put Revan above Krayt as a duelist I don't see how that's relevant.

Syndicate
"The Sith Training Academy was located on the outskirts of Dreshdae, close to the Valley of the Dark Lords. It was a place where Sith were trained in a similar manner as the Jedi, with hundreds of studentsreceiving instruction from Sith Masters." --Star Wars: Jedi Academy Training Manual

And then KotORCG states there was an entire "army" present on Korriban.

Revan having difficulty calling upon the light side on Korriban is a fact.

Korriban being a vastly inferior nexus to the Star Forge is a fact.

Revan therefore having extreme difficulty calling upon the light side on the Star Forge shouldn't be that ****ing hard to piece together for anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

Yeah, because Canderous Ordo is totally going to be useful in close-quarter combat against Dark Jedi. erm

Great argument there. thumb up

Fair enough, did he have the team with him then as well? And are there any instances Revan is shown facing multiple force users simultaneously?

Was he unable to use Force abilities as your claiming? Also, quote for the SF being a superior nexus to Korriban? Regardless the gameplay allows you to employ your force abilities on the SF. You'd think if it was the writers intentions to get across the fact that the SF was hindered Revan's abilities to employ offensive force capabilities they would have made that known whether in the Prima Guide or via actual gameplay.

He may and he may not. Neither you or I are aware of how capable he would be against an enemy force user but given the previous examples I mentioned I find it to be possible, hell even likely, that members like Canderous aided Revan a great deal aboard the Star Forge and other missions as well.

Deronn_solo
Syndi is raping right now, tbh.

cs_zoltan
Syndi is raping right now, tbh.

That's impossible. Syn couldn't rape a corpse.

Syndicate
Don't doubt me so zoltan. Bart's been giving me training. smile

Edit: Also given Ant IS a corpse at this point... :7

DarthAnt66
Secondly Revan does so with a team thus lessening the impressiveness of the feat. Whatever your thoughts on their contribution are they were a boon to Revan and given we've seen highly trained non force sensitives take down force sensitives in the past ( Cipher Nine/Jango Fett ) I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a lot of the weight in clearing out the station.
No, it doesn't. And the notion the aid of two companions completely makes the feat mute is ridiclous. Like I said, Canderous Ordo would not be helpful in close-quarter combat against Dark Jedi. That's just common sense. Even if we then assume Revan brought someone like Jolee, he's honestly no more skilled than the rank-and-file Sith Revan is confronting anyway. Revan's clearly doing all the heavy-lifting, hence why in the conversation between Darth Malak and his minion, they specifically refer to Revan as being the main (and really only) threat and order the apprentices and soldiers to attack him in particular. erm

Because killing four Imperial Knights that are already comparable to the Dark Jedi is better than fighting dozens to hundreds of said Dark Jedi. laughing out loud

Your sentence just brought us back full-circle. Insert two more coins to try again. thumb up

Fair enough, did he have the team with him?
He had Juhani and Carth Onasi. Juhani's just as capable as just one Sith acolyte (if even), and Carth hurts more than he helps.

He had difficulty calling upon the light side on Korriban, yeah.

The greatest focal point of power on Korriban is the Star Map.

The Star Forge is infinitely greater than the Star Map.

Do the math. thumb up

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
That's impossible. Syn couldn't rape a corpse.

Nah, Ant is a walking c-unt; he lives to be ****ed.

Syndicate

No, it doesn't. And the notion the aid of two companions completely makes the feat mute is ridiclous. Like I said, Canderous Ordo would not be helpful in close-quarter combat against Dark Jedi. That's just common sense. Even if we then assume Revan brought someone like Jolee, he's honestly no more skilled than the rank-and-file Sith Revan is confronting anyone. He's clearly doing all the heavy-lifting, hence why in the conversation between Darth Malak and his minion, they specifically refer to Revan as being the main (and really only) threat and order the apprentices and soldiers to attack him in particular. erm

Because killing four Imperial Knights that are already comparable to the Dark Jedi is better than fighting dozens to hundreds of said Dark Jedi. laughing out loud

Your sentence just brought us back full-circle. Insert two more coins to try again. thumb up

He had Juhani and Carth Onasi. Juhani's just as capable as just one Sith acolyte, and Carth hurts more than he helps.

He had difficulty calling upon the light side on Korriban, yeah.

The greatest focal point of power on Korriban is the Star Map.

The Star Forge is infinitely greater than the Star Map.

Do the math. thumb up

Yes, it does? ( See how arbitrary statements work? )

Why? Because he's not a force user? Didn't stop Jango ( a non force user in case you're unaware ) from raping multiple Jedi simultaneously whilst unarmed. I don't see why the future Mandalore would be unable to even partially replicate such a feat.

Simply because someone is the main threat doesn't make their support any less relevant. Meetra and Scourge were flees to someone like Vitiate yet Meetra's saber throw saved Revan's life.

Refer to my post addressing the logic behind assuming their were hundreds of Dark Jedi.

Somehow I don't think you're being honest about these two's capabilities. smile Anyone else mind bringing me up to date on these two?

The Star Map being a particular powerful focal point on Korriban doesn't make it a more powerful Dark Side nexus then the entirety of the planet. It just means it increases the darkness in the area it resides in which would make sense that it's a focal point given its increasing the darkness in an area already filled with the darkside. Similarly the Star Forge itself can be a stronger the the Star Map as a whole but it doesn't take away from the Star Maps own power.

Example: If the Star Map was on the the SF it would likely be a focal point of power on the station as its adding its own darkness to the Star Forge.

Any of this getting through?

cs_zoltan
Nah, Ant is a walking c-unt; he lives to be ****ed.

You disgust me. You can't distinguish rape from consensual anal penetration.

Syndicate
Alright, I'm off to eat lunch and let my sister type up a paper. If somebody wants to take over that'd be swell.

Syndicate
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You disgust me. You can't distinguish rape from consensual anal penetration.

What a misogynist. smile

FreshestSlice
Tbh, both of their arguments are pure cancer. Not sure who's the most canerous though.

chingchangwalla
Jesus Christ. Egos put to the test rn

DarthAnt66
No, no, and no.

Assuming all Mandalorians fight alike is pretty stupid. In KotOR, Ordo is a ranged fighter with a massive ranged heavy weapon.

The game even confirms that his weapon should be used in "ranged" conditions and that he specializes in "ranged fighting."

---

In regards to Carth Onasi, here's his official description:

"Carth is a basic human soldier; he can wear any kind of armor he desires, but he has no special skills to make him stand out from your more flamboyant crew members."

And Juhani was a borderline failed Jedi apprentice bested by Dantooine!Revan with relative ease. erm

---

Your Star Forge / Map argument is just retarded, primarily because it seems clear you haven't fully grasped my point. The Star Map is the greatest focal point of power on Korriban. However, even a fingernail of the Star Forge's power was enough to "sustain" multiple sentient beings. The fingernail was able to grow to a size large enough to supply for every need of the entire Ongree population located in Darth Revan's stronghold on Nar Shaddaa, which included food, clothing, weapons, etc. Revan mused that one day, such power would be capable of creating entire galaxies. Given the Star Map appears to be made of the same Rakata tech of the Star Forge, with the only difference is one was created with the intent of being a map while the other to literally collect and manifest dark side power into physical objects, we can assume that the power of the Star Map dwarfs the same respective area it would occupy in the Star Forge - let alone the entire station itself.

Thus, the general nexus of Korriban is inferior to that of the Star Map, and then the Star Map is inferior to the Star Forge.

Honestly, if just a fingernail of the Star Forge's power is enough to literally allow beings to survive off of it, than I'm not sure why you're seriously trying to argue the Korriban nexus can even compare.

Once again, applying even a little bit of logic can really help. thumb up

---

So, really, getting back to the actual main point, the Imperial Knights honestly have just as impressive accolades as the Dark Jedi that we know Revan fought en masse. Even if you want to dispute the Star Forge feat by hiding behind ignorance, the Korriban feat is still there - alive and well. Revan cutting through hundreds of Sith apprentices (which isn't even including their masters) on a world where it's difficult to call upon the Force is, in my eyes, sufficient evidence to put him beyond Darth Krayt. Saying it's not either means your in denial or can't comprehend the full scope of the feat.

I mean, like shit, Revan running through the Manaan compound is honestly more impressive than killing four Imperial Knights. Let's be real here. erm

Syndicate
Until you address my second to last post on the third page we're not continuing. I'm not going to continue to respond to your cancer unless you return the favor.

SunRazer
You just admitted your own point was cancer, lol.

Syndicate
All SW debating is cancer. It's Star Wars debate lol.

SunRazer
I know all people are hypocritical at times, but the backflipping and running away done in this thread is absolutely hilarious.

Syndicate
Originally posted by SunRazer
I know all people are hypocritical at times, but the backflipping and running away done in this thread is absolutely hilarious.

I'm not much concerned with your opinion, I'm not going to continue a debate when half of my posts are ignored. It's just wasted effort then.

SunRazer
Well, I'm primarily referring to others in this thread. I mean, the bravado's fun and all when it's done for jokes - but when it's done seriously, it just makes you look more pathetic. And I know the lot of you will just claim "I'm not being serious" etc.

Syndicate
Well, I'm primarily referring to others in this thread. I mean, the bravado's fun and all when it's done for jokes - but when it's done seriously, it just makes you look more pathetic. And I know the lot of you will just claim "I'm not being serious" etc.

Fair enough.

S_W_LeGenD
Fair enough, did he have the team with him then as well? And are there any instances Revan is shown facing multiple force users simultaneously?
You (as a player) get the option to take two companions with you throughout the game with the exception of some quests. However, taking companions with you is not compulsory. You can choose to proceed , if you intend to. Involvement of companions is a matter of personal choice and a facet of game-play mechanics.

However, when you look at the developments in a game from strictly storytelling perspective, you concentrate on dialogue and cut-scenes. Consider the following example:

When Revan infiltrated Star Forge, Darth Malak was alerted to his presence (or sensed his presence) and his initial decision was to dispatch an 'army' of Star Forge battle-droids to stop Revan. It is implied that Star Forge battle-droids were far from ordinary and capable of defeating Jedi. However, Revan destroyed this army, and he was (exclusively) credited for this victory by Darth Malak and his commander in their next meeting. The game also gives us an impression that Revan's progress was being closely monitored. Afterwards, Darth Malak ordered his commander to dispatch all available troops and Sith to confront Revan.

Now, Star Forge was an enormous structure. One would logically expect a substantial presence of Imperial forces in it; thousands would be a reasonable estimate. Of-course, Dark Jedi and Sith would be minority among them but it is not far-fetched to expect them to be lot more than a dozen in total. Darth Malak could not afford to take Battle of Rakata Prime casually; he would have ordered every well-trained Dark Jedi and Sith to participate in this battle to ensure victory.

I don't remember every dialogue taking place in KoTOR game but most of what I have stated is hinted/implied in the game.

As for Revan taking on several opponents simultaneously, I don't think this is far-fetched assumption either. He is officially (and exclusively) credited for defeating an army of Star Forge battle-droids and high-profile individuals in the Star Forge. I recall that you have to proceed solo from the position of Bastila Shan, no matter what. She denies entry of your companions in her chamber. After tackling her, you are forced to confront another 'army' of Star Forge battle-droids and this time you also need to sabotage machinery summoning them non-stop.

Was he unable to use Force abilities as your claiming? Also, quote for the SF being a superior nexus to Korriban? Regardless the gameplay allows you to employ your force abilities on the SF. You'd think if it was the writers intentions to get across the fact that the SF was hindered Revan's abilities to employ offensive force capabilities they would have made that known whether in the Prima Guide or via actual gameplay.
To be honest, I am not convinced that Revan would have found it nearly impossible to call upon the Force within the Star Forge. He visited Korriban earlier and had no option but to participate in the Sith trails to get access to a Star Map. He might have learned to use the Dark Side to his advantage during this time. The novel confirms that Revan acquired a unique perspective (and understanding) of the ways of Force from his experiences during the events of KoTOR. Revan was even willing to share his knowledge with prospective students.

He may and he may not. Neither you or I are aware of how capable he would be against an enemy force user but given the previous examples I mentioned I find it to be possible, hell even likely, that members like Canderous aided Revan a great deal aboard the Star Forge and other missions as well.
Should we assume that Revan's companions also infiltrated Star Forge and/or accompanied him, it is just as likely that they participated in their own ways and Revan would still have proceeded solo. See above.

Syndicate
Good post Leg. I'll have a response up sometime later today. Or at they very latest, by this weekend as I have a final tomorrow.

cs_zoltan
Good post Leg.

lmao

Syndicate
I don't heckle you for trolling. Don't heckle me for being polite. smile

Deronn_solo

If you're going to throw shade my way, at least have the balls to actually respond directly, you p*ssy.

LMAO.

There is no "running away" from anything - I've stated countless times I don't seriously debate here in numerous threads, so it's not like it's something I literally pulled out of my ass for the sake of "running" from an online debate, on a shitty internet forum.

Take that Quanchi shit somewhere else, Nova.

Syndicate
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You (as a player) get the option to take two companions with you throughout the game with the exception of some quests. However, taking companions with you is not compulsory. You can choose to proceed , if you intend to. Involvement of companions is a matter of personal choice and a facet of game-play mechanics.

However, when you look at the developments in a game from strictly storytelling perspective, you concentrate on dialogue and cut-scenes. Consider the following example:

When Revan infiltrated Star Forge, Darth Malak was alerted to his presence (or sensed his presence) and his initial decision was to dispatch an 'army' of Star Forge battle-droids to stop Revan. It is implied that Star Forge battle-droids were far from ordinary and capable of defeating Jedi. However, Revan destroyed this army, and he was (exclusively) credited for this victory by Darth Malak and his commander in their next meeting. The game also gives us an impression that Revan's progress was being closely monitored. Afterwards, Darth Malak ordered his commander to dispatch all available troops and Sith to confront Revan.

Now, Star Forge was an enormous structure. One would logically expect a substantial presence of Imperial forces in it; thousands would be a reasonable estimate. Of-course, Dark Jedi and Sith would be minority among them but it is not far-fetched to expect them to be lot more than a dozen in total. Darth Malak could not afford to take Battle of Rakata Prime casually; he would have ordered every well-trained Dark Jedi and Sith to participate in this battle to ensure victory.

I don't remember every dialogue taking place in KoTOR game but most of what I have stated is hinted/implied in the game.

As for Revan taking on several opponents simultaneously, I don't think this is far-fetched assumption either. He is officially (and exclusively) credited for defeating an army of Star Forge battle-droids and high-profile individuals in the Star Forge. I recall that you have to proceed solo from the position of Bastila Shan, no matter what. She denies entry of your companions in her chamber. After tackling her, you are forced to confront another 'army' of Star Forge battle-droids and this time you also need to sabotage machinery summoning them non-stop.

To be honest, I am not convinced that Revan would have found it nearly impossible to call upon the Force within the Star Forge. He visited Korriban earlier and had no option but to participate in the Sith trails to get access to a Star Map. He might have learned to use the Dark Side to his advantage during this time. The novel confirms that Revan acquired a unique perspective (and understanding) of the ways of Force from his experiences during the events of KoTOR. Revan was even willing to share his knowledge with prospective students.

Should we assume that Revan's companions also infiltrated Star Forge and/or accompanied him, it is just as likely that they participated in their own ways and Revan would still have proceeded solo. See above.

Can I get the quote stating the SF battledroids were capable of defeating Jedi?

I would agree with you but we're given specific numbers by the Prima Guide as Ant already quoted.

Where does it mention Revan exclusively defeated these opponents?

If Bastilla actually denies your companions entry then that would sort of hint at the fact that you had companions accompanying you wouldn't it?

Glad we can agree on that at least.

Fair enough in regards to checkpoints after Bastilla but that would have meant they were present beforehand when Revan is facing these enemy Force users.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan = Krayt in sabers is cancer.

Syndicate
I thought you spewed out the same garbage as Ant?

Deronn_solo
Nah. Skillz ranks Krayt above Revan, tbh.

DarthAnt66
Can I get the quote stating the SF battledroids were capable of defeating Jedi?
"Strange. I did not think there were any among the Order who could survive an attack by an army of the Star Forge battle droids."

"It... it was Revan, Lord Malak. Your old master is with the Jedi, here on the Star Forge!"

"Yes, that would explain why the droids had failed. Revan was always strong in the Force. Very well - send out all available troops. The apprentices, as well!"

Syndicate
"by an army of the Star Forge battle droids."

:P

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I thought you spewed out the same garbage as Ant?

Well then you're either stupid or have short term memory loss. smile

DarthAnt66
I was just quoting what LeGenD was referring to.

Syndicate
I was just quoting what LeGenD was referring to.

That's fine. Want to do another Watch2Gether tonight? My parents are going out so I won't have to worry about your lewd behavior. wink

DarthAnt66
I won't be home tonight. Let's do tomorrow night.

Syndicate
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well then you're either stupid or have short term memory loss. smile

Probably the latter honestly. I genuinely leave my wallet and phone at home whenever I go out and am known for trailing off in the middle of a sentence.

Syndicate
I won't be home tonight. Let's do tomorrow night.

Cool. Cool.

Ursumeles

AncientPower
https://media.giphy.com/media/CoDp6NnSmItoY/giphy.gif

Ursumeles
You diagree with Valkorion > Plagueis?
Yeah, Plagueis could very well be his superior.

UCanShootMyNova
Hmmm. My list hasn't changed too much from here to now.

Geistalt
Lightsaber Combat:
Luke Skywalker
Mace Windu
Darth Sidious
Yoda
Darth Plagueis
Darth Caedus
Darth Venamis
Tulak Hord
Revan
Darth Maul
Darth Vader
Galen Marek
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Darth Malgus
Darth Tyranus

The Force:
Luke Skywalker
Darth Sidious
Valkorion
Yoda
Darth Plagueis
Darth Caedus
Darth Nihilus
Revan
Dark Apprentice / Starkiller
Darth Krayt
Darth Tenebrous / Darth Venamis
Darth Vader
Galen Marek
Exar Kun
Cade Skywalker

Geistalt
Wait; I forgot about Meetra Surik and Jaina Solo.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Geistalt
Lightsaber Combat:
Luke Skywalker
Mace Windu
Darth Sidious
Yoda
Darth Plagueis
Darth Caedus
Darth Venamis
Tulak Hord
Revan
Darth Maul
Darth Vader
Galen Marek
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Darth Malgus
Darth Tyranus

The Force:
Luke Skywalker
Darth Sidious
Valkorion
Yoda
Darth Plagueis
Darth Caedus
Darth Nihilus
Revan
Dark Apprentice / Starkiller
Darth Krayt
Darth Tenebrous / Darth Venamis
Darth Vader
Galen Marek
Exar Kun
Cade Skywalker

https://media.giphy.com/media/Cir3FtL1E2K2Y/giphy.gif

Ursumeles
Where are Krayt and Cade in Lightsaber Combat? And why are Tulak and Venamis in the list? And where is Anakin?

Ursumeles
Wait... 'Killer > Krayt???

Geistalt
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Wait... 'Killer > Krayt??? Only in the Force (and it's marginal, if not negligible); besides, Krayt has a considerable advantage in terms of lightsaber combat, as shown by his FotJ and Legacy feats.

Ursumeles
Only in the Force
I know; but how?

Geistalt
I know; but how? How about incinerating the bulk of a Nebulon-B escort frigate?

Ursumeles
Scaling from Wredd is imo better.

SunRazer
How about incinerating the bulk of a Nebulon-B2 escort frigate?

It's actually the smaller half, IIRC.

DarthDuelist9
Scaling from Wredd is imo better.

There is no satellite above Wredd, end of it.

DarthAnt66
What?

Beniboybling
Lmfao.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
There is no satellite above Wredd, end of it.
Please say that the scan don't should prove that.

DarthDuelist9
What?

Beni was saying that when Wredd TK'ed the satellite he was standing underneath it and that this was evidence he had to launch it instead of pulling it down or something. The scan let's you see that there is nothing hanging over Wredd at that moment.

DarthDuelist9
Please say that the scan don't should prove that.

It does since you look at him from a downward angle so you see what's above him, exactly nothing.

Ursumeles
Forward, not under. Exactly.

DarthDuelist9
You look up to him...

Beniboybling
I wonder how DD can be this dumb.

Ursumeles
You look up to him...

Beniboybling
thumb up Thanks Urs.

DarthDuelist9

1. You also don't see the supports which according to your drawing has to be there.

2. If that's the case then that satellite isn't big while we know it is (it's even huge) otherwise we would've seen it.

Suggesting that the satellite would've coincidentally started just above Wredd so that (again coincidentally) it couldn't be seen on that panel is mental gymnastics while also having no direct basis.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I wonder how DD can be this dumb.

You call me dumb? Funny, let's see where we stand 5 years from now.

Beniboybling
laughing

DarthDuelist9
As long as you think you are funny

Beniboybling
It's you I find humourous. smile

DarthDuelist9
It's you I find humourous. smile

Ah sure, call everyone that doesn't agree with your opinion dumb and you'll really get far in life buddy.

Beniboybling
Sry if telling it how it is upsets you.

EDIT: If you need a safe space, contact DMB. smile

Ursumeles
1. You also don't see the supports which according to your drawing has to be there.

2. If that's the case then that satellite isn't big while we know it is (it's even huge) otherwise we would've seen it.

Suggesting that the satellite would've coincidentally started just above Wredd so that (again coincidentally) it couldn't be seen on that panel is mental gymnastics while also having no direct basis.

Emperordmb
EDIT: If you need a safe space, contact DMB. smile
My new philosophy is still very much Anti-PC

Emperordmb

Why does that seem like something Ant would make in some Revan debate?

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Why does that seem like something Ant would make in some Revan debate?
I just counter flawed logic, lol.

cs_zoltan
DD9 is approaching Legend tier this last week.

MythLord
I was expecting a pelican. You disappoint me, Zoltan...

cs_zoltan
I expected you to die in your own vomit months ago, but we can't always get our way.

Ursumeles
Bump smile

cs_zoltan
y tho

Ursumeles
Zoltan, you are alive?

I'm interested in the opinions of you guys.

Beniboybling
You call me dumb? Funny, let's see where we stand 5 years from now. still funny.

Ursumeles
lmao

DarthDuelist9
still funny.

You're indeed.

Ursumeles
What's ur list guys? smile

cs_zoltan
1. Ben

Rest doesn't matter.

Total Warrior
Excluding Ones and other entities

1) Luca Skywalker
2) Darth Sidious
3/4) Valkorion/Yoda
5) Unuthul
6) Darth Plagueis
7) Darth Caedus
8) Revan
9) Getzehterionaashfjks (whatever, I don't know how to write her name)
10) Darth Krayt
11) Darth Vader

I heard Lord nyax is pretty powerful but I don't know

Ursumeles
Luca? smile

But what has Luke done to put him > Sidious?

UnuThul > Plagueis? Why?

Why is Gethzerion above Krayt and Vader?

And where are Anakin and Kun?

Also, is this list All-Out or force only?

darthbane77
1: Luke
2: Valkorion/Sidious/Sarasu Taalon (post pool)
3: SoR Revan/Yoda
4: Yoda/SoR Revan
5: Nihilus
6: Reborn Krayt
7: Exar Kun
8: Caedus
9: Jaina/Plagueis
10:Plagueis/Jaina

Total Warrior
Luca? smile

But what has Luke done to put him > Sidious?

UnuThul > Plagueis? Why?

Why is Gethzerion above Krayt and Vader?

And where are Anakin and Kun?

Also, is this list All-Out or force only? it's all-out. Aniway, I considered only Vader, since Anakin and Vader are the same person. I forgot about Kun, Nihilus, maybe there is someone else too. This is why I didn't go further than eleventh position, since I'm going to forget about characters for sure. Well Gethzerion was strong enough that RotJ Sid was worried about her and sorrounded her planet with a fleet. I think she should prove some kind of challenge to Sid in order to be feared so much.
Luke, being the Chosen one's son, has far more potential than any other Jedi or sith ever. I think GM Luke is already more or less around Sid's Level, I'm assuming he surpassed him in his later years. Don't know about Unthul, never read his novels/comics whatever, I just placed him up there based on what I read in these years. I mean, I saw people putting him on par with the likes of Yoda and Sidious, other putting him closer to Vader, so I placed him there.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by darthbane77
1: Luke
2: Valkorion/Sidious/Sarasu Taalon (post pool)
3: SoR Revan/Yoda
4: Yoda/SoR Revan
5: Nihilus
6: Reborn Krayt
7: Exar Kun
8: Caedus
9: Jaina/Plagueis
10:Plagueis/Jaina

laughing out loud

Azronger
1. Palpatine
2. Luke
3. Yoda
4. Vader
5. Anakin
6. Plagueis
7. Dooku/Mace
8. Mace/Dooku
9. Valkorion (let's see how many get triggered)
10. Nihilus

carthage
were iz Exar Kunt

Rockydonovang
1. Luke
2. Jaina
3. Sidious
4. Yoda
5.Anakin
6. Caedus
7. Windu
8. Dooku