Top non force sensitive saber duelists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Not being able to augment your abilities with the force puts you at a large disadvantage when fighting those who can. A few have proven themselves worthy of at least contending with jedi/sith.

What's your list?

(assume saber wielder means anyone possessing a melee weapon capable of stopping a saber strike e.g staffs)

Zenwolf
You could have just put duelists ya know. But anyway.

Grevious

Xizor

Darca Nyl

Vizsla

Finn

X-7

Come to my mind, as far as those who have actually fought Force Users in melee combat, using melee weaponry.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Zenwolf
FinnI balked. uhuh

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I balked. uhuh

He fought Kylo in melee combat with a lightsaber, that's what the OP asked. So...deal with it.

NewGuy01
Ulic Qel Droma.

Syndicate
Grievous, Ulic, Mandos.

Jmanghan
Boba Fett...

Do people forget he has extendable vibroblades?

chingchangwalla
1. Grievous
2. Ulic
3. Boba Fett
4. Pre Viszla

The only ones that impressed me really :/

Jmanghan
He fought Kylo in melee combat with a lightsaber, that's what the OP asked. So...deal with it. Kylo was injured and emotionally conflicted.

Lets not pretend like Finn is all that impressive.

He's known for stomping his peers in Melee combat, getting beaten by Nines, and then getting stomped by an injured and emotionally conflicted Kylo Ren.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Kylo was injured and emotionally conflicted.

He's known for stomping his peers in Melee combat, getting beaten by Nines, and then getting stomped by an injured and emotionally conflicted Kylo Ren.

Ok I don't care though, the OP was asking who went up against Force Users in melee combat. Finn went up against Kylo with a lightsaber right? In melee combat? Right? Yes, ok.

Also I dunno why you're ragging on Finn, when Darca Nyl did pretty much the same thing, only difference was his opponent wasn't wounded and Darca was just a mercenary.

Jmanghan
Ok I don't care though, the OP was asking who went up against Force Users in melee combat. Finn went up against Kylo with a lightsaber right? In melee combat? Right? Yes, ok.

Also I dunno why you're ragging on Finn, when Darca Nyl did pretty much the same thing, only difference was his opponent wasn't wounded and Darca was just a mercenary. It says... "Top" non force sensitive duelists.

Finn isn't even in the Top 10, imo.

Zenwolf
It says... "Top" non force sensitive duelists.

Finn isn't even in the Top 10, imo.

Who fought against Force Users in melee combat with melee weaponry.

There aren't many that have done so in strict melee combat and there is no number here.

Jmanghan
Who fought against Force Users in melee combat with melee weaponry.

There aren't many that have done so in strict melee combat and there is no number here. There are tho.

Play TFU and you'll see a few people that are ahead of him.

Zenwolf
There are tho.

Play TFU and you'll see a few people that are ahead of him.

Who specifically?

Jmanghan
Who specifically?

Any of the non-force sensitives who fought Marek in melee combat, and there are a few.

Zenwolf
Any of the non-force sensitives who fought Marek in melee combat, and there are a few.

I'm sure the OP is asking for actual characters here and there are no regular Non-Force Users that fight Marek in melee combat. That and going off a game is hardly going to be accurate.

cs_zoltan
Lel that's just gameplay.

Kurk
I didn't say top 10 because I don't even think there are enough to fill such a list lol.

Zenwolf
Well the ones I know that have done in strict melee combat against Jedi/Sith in actual battle with melee weapons.

Grevious, Finn, Darca Nyl, X-7, Xizor, Viszla(kind of shaky since he incorporates ranged weaponry but meh).

If excluding superhuman stats, then that list really just comes down to

Finn, Darca and Viszla.

Can't think of any other strict Non-Force User that have actually fought with a melee weapon against a Jedi/Sith.

You could probably add Mors Demanna, since he fought Dass Jennir in a sword duel, although Dass held back...but I mean if you really wanna stretch it.

cs_zoltan
Can't think of any other strict Non-Force User that have actually fought with a melee weapon against a Jedi/Sith.

Kephess and other TOR fuggots.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Lel that's just gameplay. What does it say in the Novel?

Also, that Gungan dude, that other dude on Raxus Prime.

Idk, my knowledge is mostly from the PSP version.

cs_zoltan
What does it say in the Novel?

In the novel Galen was shitting on everyone he met besides Vader, Ti, and Kota.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
In the novel Galen was shitting on everyone he met besides Vader, Ti, and Kota. Ironic, considering Kota was his first real Jedi opponent.

Was he just better then everyone else Marek faced, barring Ti?

cs_zoltan
That, and Galen was at his weakest.

Besides, Galen only fought 5 non-fodder force user.

chilled monkey
Kylo was injured and emotionally conflicted.

True but all in all he did a pretty good job. At least he tried his best.

Anyway, Kelad'den fought a Jedi in melee combat and basically beat him. Johun only prevailed by pulling a "kamikaze" on him.

Zenwolf
Eh Johun didn't really maintain his combat skill, he focused more on diplomatics and over a decade just made basic efforts to maintain his blade skill.

Compared to Kelad who was noted as one with years of skill in intense training and a more potent enemy than 3 of his comrades.

I mean it's impressive, but it would be moreso if Kelad actual fought a Jedi who didn't slack in his blade training for over a decade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.