ISIS terror attack; Priest has throat slit/hostages taken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/26/europe/france-normandy-church-hostage/

It never ends.

Stigma
Originally posted by carthage
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/26/europe/france-normandy-church-hostage/

It never ends.
Indeed. Terrible news and loss of life again.

Europe should brace itself for jihad festival in the coming years.

Scribble
Really sad story, and what with the Nice attacks in such recent memory. It's horrible to think that my country's closest neighbours in Europe are having to live in such fear at the moment.

Surtur
Yeah I heard about it this morning. Another tragedy brought to us by radical Islam.

Lucius
This jackass tried to travel to Syria to fight for ISIS and was caught. French police put him under house arrest at his parents house and made him wear an ankle bracelet.

What I'm trying to understand, is why they didn't put him in a deep dark hole and forget he existed?

Lord Lucien
Did you learn nothing from Dark Knight Rises?

Surtur
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

I learned that when a prison doctor addicted to morphine fits your face with a special anti-pain mask..that the voice modulator he is going to choose for you is going to make you sound like a castrated clown.

Adam Grimes
Meanwhile, my entire country laughs at the idea of ISIS attacking us. #PrayforArgentina

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

That is HYSTERICAL

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Meanwhile, my entire country laughs at the idea of ISIS attacking us. #PrayforArgentina

The U.S DNC aint no better. At the Convention the Liberals Boo'ed some Big WIG Democrat when he brought up Isis and fighting them when he brought this incident up.

smokin'

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The U.S DNC aint no better. At the Convention the Liberals Boo'ed some Big WIG Democrat when he brought up Isis and fighting them when he brought this incident up.

smokin'

For this alone the democratic party should just be disbanded.

Raisen
Remember how they mocked Jim Webb for his viet Kong statement. They create radicalism and pander to those they riled up. They hate anything traditional

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.