Galen Marek Feats: Preface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syndicate

DarthAnt66
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/gsp.gif

Syndicate
You know that thread where Tempest said Silver went overboard on the Sidious thread quoting every example where Sidious "lovingly caused caressed a pear with the Force?"

Same concept here, just with Galen.

Fated Xtasy
No offense, but you're no Silver lol.

Nice thread doe

Syndicate
The combined size of the accumulative Galen Marek Feats series will probably surpass Silver's own threads on Sidious tbh. While Silver is and will probably always be a superior debater I only meant I plan to do something similar with Galen Marek as what Silver did with Sidious.

SunRazer
Silver's only got one thread on Sidious as a respect thread - another to clear up misconceptions. He doesn't spend time making non-respect threads trying to win the respect of others laughing out loud

Nephthys
tldr

DarthAnt66
rip

Syndicate
Originally posted by SunRazer
Silver's only got one thread on Sidious as a respect thread - another to clear up misconceptions. He doesn't spend time making non-respect threads trying to win the respect of others laughing out loud

You think I'm trying to win the respect of others with this? Honestly I'm doing it mostly so I and other supporters of this character can have threads to constantly reference his feats rather then having to type them out every time which I currently do.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Syndicate
You think I'm trying to win the respect of others with this? Honestly I'm doing it mostly so I and other supporters of this char can have threads to constantly reference feats rather then having to type hem out every time which I currently do.

There's already a respect thread for that.

Making non-respect thread blogs for why this character is so powerful etc. only makes people lose respect for that character. Unless the character's severely underrated, which Galen isn't.

Syndicate
The respect thread doesn't have most of the feats that I reference when debating the character. ( I.S. its missing some pretty important feats ).

He was until I started debating for him. I remember when you said Dooku was on par with Galen as a force user with only Starkiller having the chance to surpass him in regards to lightning but still losing overall due to sabers. And nobody questioned that because it was a statement made by ShootingNova.

And how is a compiled list of all a character's feats a thread about how powerful they are? It's just a pile of facts being dumped in a single location. Not theorization about why they're "the best character evah!"

SunRazer
Dooku is closer to Galen as a Force user than Galen is to Sidious, yeah.

So you're trying to make a second respect thread for him? Why not just name it that?

Also, relating to the OP - mastering Juyo doesn't mean you've virtually perfected lightsaber combat - though I suppose "perfect" can be used loosely.

Syndicate
What does that have to do with you claiming Dooku was Galen's peer or superior and everybody following you like blind sheep? You tell me my actions for Galen are unnessacary and I'm telling you the only reason you think that is because of the actions I've taken to mitigate the damage you and others did to his reputation so long ago ( granted I'm not saying you or others think that way anymore ).

Not a second respect thread. Simply a compilation of every feat from the novel and comic.

Where do I say mastering Juyo means Galen nearly perfected his lightsaber skills? The quotes saying Galen nearly perfected his lightsaber skills is what suggests that.

"Under Vader's relentless tutelage, the Apprentice all but perfected the fine art of lightsaber combat and learned to wield many fearsome dark side powers."

SunRazer
People following me or others like sheep isn't my fault. I don't run promote myself through propaganda or anything.

How is that different?

...lol, 'kay.

Syndicate
People following me or others like sheep isn't my fault. I don't run promote myself through propaganda or anything.

How is that different?

...lol, 'kay.

I didn't say you did but when you have influence over people wouldn't you say it's your responsibility to encourage diversity of thought backed by logical reasoning?

Because a RT usually has gaps in it usually because it tried to only list a character's best feats. This one shall have no such flaws.

Dude, you were trying to nitpick for the sake of nitpicking and you didn't even bother to read it all the way through. And this isn't even as of his fight with Rahm Kota. :/

DarthAnt66
People following me or others like sheep isn't my fault. I don't run promote myself through propaganda or anything..
Heh, amateur. wink

DarthAnt66
Because a RT usually has gaps in it usually because it tried to only list a character's best feats. This one shall have no such flaws.
ATTENTION!

Many have claimed their respect threads to have reached near the pinnacle of perfection. Please note the key word: near. Many have updated their respect threads literally hundreds of times over the course of several years, attempting to perfect the content shown. Please note the key word: attempt. Others have created respect threads so detailed that they stretched beyond that of a Harry Potter novel and broke the system itself - thus resulting in its deletion. Please note the key word: broke. Here, tonight, we have finally glimpsed a thread that has no such limitations. It has not nearly reached the pinnacle of perfection - it has fully. It has not attempted to be a glimpse in the mind of a omnipotent, omniscient and omnibenevolent entity - it has achieved. It has not broke the system - it has evolved the system into something beyond our comprehension.

And who is the being that formed such a respect thread? A respect thread that is without flaw?

Syndicate.

The smartest fan of his generation. Perhaps of any generation. The wittiest. The brightest. An unrivaled scholar. An unparalleled debater. On ComicVine, in the chat rooms or KillerMovies or YouTube, there is no one even close. He has not just intellect, not just skill, but dash: that rare, invaluable combination of boldness and grace.

He is the best there is at what he does. The best there has ever been. And he knows it.

Now, you should know it too. thumb up

SunRazer
I didn't say you did but when you have influence over people wouldn't you say it's your responsibility to encourage diversity of thought backed by logical reasoning?

Uh, I've backed that numerous times, as has just about every debater who gets followed like sheep has. But I can't control anything.

...Right.

Umm, no. What I said still stands. I said what I did before because your point doesn't contradict mine.

Syndicate
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
ATTENTION!

Many have claimed their respect threads to have reached near the pinnacle of perfection. Please note the key word: near. Many have updated their respect threads literally hundreds of times over the course of several years, attempting to perfect the content shown. Please note the key word: attempt. Others have created respect threads so detailed that they stretched beyond that of a Harry Potter novel and broke the system itself - thus resulting in its deletion. Please note the key word: broke. Here, tonight, we have finally glimpsed a thread that has no such limitations. It has not nearly reached the pinnacle of perfection - it has fully. It has not attempted to be a glimpse in the mind of a omnipotent, omniscient and omnibenevolent entity - it has achieved. It has not broke the system - it has evolved the system into something beyond our comprehension.

And who is the being that formed such a respect thread? A respect thread that is without flaw?

Syndicate.

The smartest fan of his generation. Perhaps of any generation. The wittiest. The brightest. An unrivaled scholar. An unparalleled debater. On ComicVine, in the chat rooms or KillerMovies or YouTube, there is no one even close. He has not just intellect, not just skill, but dash: that rare, invaluable combination of boldness and grace.

He is the best there is at what he does. The best there has ever been. And he knows it.

Now, you should know it too. thumb up

Ah. smile Thank you Ant. :3

Edit: Ngl you're new avi made me think you were a mod come to ban me for too many off topic threads...

Syndicate
Uh, I've backed that numerous times, as has just about every debater who gets followed like sheep has. But I can't control anything.

...Right.

Umm, no. What I said still stands. I said what I did before because your point doesn't contradict mine.

Do you have a particular example on hand?

This is just the preface I'll be working on Mission I today and tomorrow.

You believed I was claiming Galen had near perfect lightsaber skills because he mastered Juyo did you not?

Emperordmb
NB4 "Galen Marek called his lightsaber to his hand on a dark side nexus"

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
NB4 "Galen Marek called his lightsaber to his hand on a dark side nexus"

That's in mission 6. wink

cs_zoltan
http://i.imgur.com/YcyvCkz.jpg

MythLord
Much better banner, tbh:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-sE_UAv5pNKE/WCJZ7W61eaI/AAAAAAAAAy0/hfTp2bksH8ECpQfdqgkuKycl-DeYqfWNACL0B/h607/2016-11-08.png

UCanShootMyNova
While it came at the cost of my own scarring this reminds me I need to post the second chapter.

MythLord
Syndicate's mom was raped by a pelican.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.