Team Strong Guy vs Thor in hand to hand combat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can the team wins?

Team Strong Guy
Strong Guy
(Bendis)Luke Cage
Colossus
Doc Samson standard length hair
Savage Dragon

StiltmanFTW
Does Thor still have Mjolnir or is it a pure hand-to-hand fight?

golem370
Pure fist fight.

StiltmanFTW
Thor gets his rectum destroyed, then.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Thor gets his rectum destroyed, then.
laughing

riv6672
Tough call, but i'm giving it to Thor.
As shown the in the infamous Herc/Supes beat downs (Under Siege, JLA/Avengers), a group of lower tier characters can effectively take down a higher tier powerhouse...
...but, in both those instances, the groups had advantages (surprise and drugging/tired due to a prior fight) that this group doesnt have.

Thor can see them coming, meet them on equal footing, and win IMO.

krisblaze
One shots all of them except strong guy. He takes 2 hits.

golem370
I doubt he would one shot Colossus or Doc Samson either add in Strong Guy and it would be a good scrap

krisblaze

riv6672
Nah.

jrodslam
WWH was bad writing on SG's behalf. Maybe the writer forgot about the Forge made pacemaker or didn't know OR used that as part of the plot. Before that, Guido was dancing around the Hulk and then LET hulk hit him. Barring the bs that he got overloaded, Guido lasts longer than anyone on his team.

Team wins.

riv6672
^^^I can see Guido being the last to fall.

ShadowFyre
He can one shot everybody here. He has casually two shotted Colossus while dancing around him. Guido may do better than the others but it wont matter. Thor and his peers are all planetary level hitters. These guys arent his peers. Hulk, Glads, Supes, Hype etc.could all do the same and in some cases faster but the point is, going by feats, these guys shouldnt really even register.

jrodslam
When did he 2 shot Colossus? Guido wasnt one shot by Rulk. Now if Thor had the hammer and was going all out, i could see some one shots happening. Not in this scenario though.

juggernaut74
Yeah when did Thor two shot Colossus in H2H?

golem370
All of these have fought strong people like Hulk, Thing, Gladiator, and Badrock

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Yeah when did Thor two shot Colossus in H2H?

Cable and the X-Force

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Cable and the X-Force Do you have scans?

abhilegend
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16069933/Cable_and_X-Force_010-017.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/16069934/Cable_and_X-Force_010-018.jpg.html

jrodslam
sad confused no

riv6672
Nice. thumb up

jrodslam
Not via punch so it doesnt count in this thread. What happened beforehand?

juggernaut74
That's right, Thor was using the hammer there.

And Colossus wasn't ko'd. He was getting up and Rogue finished him by taking his power.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jrodslam
Not via punch so it doesnt count in this thread. What happened beforehand?

Colossus was jobbing a lot in that series. Even Puck driving a truck owned him.

Good thing that not every writer treats Colossus as shit:

In his day, Piotr Nikolievitch Rasputin has faced and fought some of the most powerful denizens known to his world, among them the Thing and the Asgardian god of thunder, Thor.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/24450917/attctt.jpg.html

juggernaut74

In his day, Piotr Nikolievitch Rasputin has faced and fought some of the most powerful denizens known to his world, among them the Thing and the Asgardian god of thunder, Thor.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/24450917/attctt.jpg.html Well Colossus' powers were acting up in that series that's why he wore that special suit to help with that issue.

I saw that scan before and even though it's lip service it's pretty cool lip service, basically comparing Colossus strength to Thor's.

Surtur
Well that Colossus feat does count..as long as people are willing to assume that Thor's hammer doesn't add anything power at all to his striking power and that getting hit full force by him with his hammer is equivalent to a full force punch. Is that what we want to say?

StiltmanFTW
Rage actually believed that.

jrodslam

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/24450917/attctt.jpg.html

Thats common knowledge. Every brick has fought most bricks in Marvel.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jrodslam
Thats common knowledge. Every brick has fought most bricks in Marvel.

Every brick but your Guido wink

jrodslam
What Colossus feat counts? When he was powered by the gem?
And im dismissing Thors 2 shot hammer hit.

jrodslam
Every brick but your Guido wink

sad
Hes fought/tussled a few, lol. Hulk a couple times in the past as well as more recent (within the last few years). Thing, Warpath, Delgado or (was it Javitz?), Blob, Slag. AoA Guido fought Glads. I know it doesnt count.. Hes written poorly imo. Not enough shine.

ShadowFyre
I will concede that hammer shots werent within guidelines but going by feats Thor can easily uppercut any of these guys into space. And there is nothing they can do to really hurt him. Or there shouldnt be, all of these guys shouldnt be able to but written in a comic I could see it. They have all held their own with his peers. But standing by my first answer. Thor one shots everybody not holding back.

Uppercutted asgardian viking into space, knocked The Minotaur tfo who was said to be as strong as the Hulk ( as much as thats worth) knocked another Hulk like being through the planet without using his hammer Whipped Fenrir and Loki etc. Thor can take these guys.

riv6672
Wow. huh

abhilegend
Only when it suited his argument.

riv6672
Ah, one of those. Nevermind.

golem370
What I remember is after Thor's hammer was destroyed trying to stop Exitar and those army of humanoids running at Thor and him fighting them, now who knows how powerful they were but they all had mallets and he beat them all.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by abhilegend
Only when it suited his argument.

And here I thought he was actually consistent with that...

Smh, thorbags...

abhilegend
And here I thought he was actually consistent with that...

Smh, thorbags...
Oh I had quite fun with his own logic.

"Thor hits as hard as mjolnir with his fists. Except he can hit harder with mjolnir if he wants."

It was the ultimate "Have his cake and eat it too."

Don't bring Simon's "Hits as hard as mjolnir though".

h1a8
Then that would mean all the times there were not one shot by characters stronger than Thor was PIS?

I have no problem agreeing with this though.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by h1a8
Then that would mean all the times there were not one shot by characters stronger than Thor was PIS?

I have no problem agreeing with this though.

No, your right. Thor could be replaced with Supes, or Hulk and outcome would be same imo. These are guys who can do damage on a planetary level with their good showings. Hell, going by high ends they shouldnt even notice these guys hitting them at all even based on the groups high showings. The best feat I can think of for team is Colossus throwing Hulk.and I understand we dont just use high ends but Im pretty sure you see where Im going with this. Even colossus should be like tissue paper to somebody like Superman or Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.