Team vs Vader and DE Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
The strike team consists of the following:

Mara Jade Skywalker
Kyle Katarn
Jaden Korr
Kenth Hamner
Saba Sebatyne
Lowbacca
Corran Horn
X2
Kam Solusar
Ganner Rhysode

Does the team have what it takes to bring these 2 down?

If the team still loses, throw in Kyp Durron and Tresina Lobi for Round 2.

If the Sith Lords still lose, throw in all the Inquisitors.

Jmanghan
Legends and Canon feats may be used.

The fight takes place in the Emperor's thrown room.

Deronn_solo
Vader and Palpatine rapes.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Vader and Palpatine rapes. What about when Kyp and Tresina are thrown in.

Deronn_solo
Things get a tad bit murky then.

They may loose then, as the numbers would finally catch up to them. Unless, Sidious releases a Force Storm or some shit

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Things get a tad bit murky then.

They may loose then, as the numbers would finally catch up to them. Unless, Sidious releases a Force Storm or some shit So they rape when 10 skilled, powerful combatants are fighting, but then the extra 2 make a difference?

erm

DarthAnt66
Ganner solos.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Jmanghan
So they rape when 10 skilled, powerful combatants are fighting, but then the extra 2 make a difference?

erm

I have Kyp > Vader in Force, and I hear Tresina is a pretty skilled duelist, tbh.

DarthAnt66
Lobi's pretty insane, yeah. In regards to the fight, I see Palpatine pulling a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq5X3F3g69c&t=9m43s on the team.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Lobi's pretty insane, yeah. In regards to the fight, I see Palpatine pulling a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq5X3F3g69c&t=9m43s on the team. Every single combatant I named is more powerful then Tol Braga and his team though, well, most of them, dunno about Kam or Lowbacca.

There are also more of them.

chingchangwalla
Sheev one shots all of them

Deronn_solo
All 12 of them? Nah.

Jmanghan
I left out the heavy hitters for obvious reasons.

People like Jaina or Luke would be too much when there are already another 9 people who are tremendously skilled.

chingchangwalla
Fine then. He does one big Saber throw and takes em all out before they can even react

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Fine then. He does one big Saber throw and takes em all out before they can even react I get the strangest feeling you don't know a single thing about any of these people.

chingchangwalla
I'm kidding.

chingchangwalla
The team wins if they all attack at once

Deronn_solo
Your trolling needs serious work, tbf,

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Palpatine Vitiate's the team. smile

BazookaMaster
Vader gets dogpiled easily, but in the same time Palpatine stomps the weaker guys and then probably finishes off the rest after they're done dogpiling Vader.

With Kyp and Tresina, Vader can go down faster than Palpatine drops the lesser guys, and then Palpatine can get dogpiled too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.