Anakin Skywalker (Rots Dooku fight) vs. Luke Skywalker (Rotj Vader fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Who wins ?

DarthAnt66
Anakin completely tears Luke apart, lol.

quanchi112
This is the same Luke who utterly crushed Darth Vader so I want to hear from some of these suit Vader wankers. Show yourselves you Nai like cowards.

AncientPower
Anakin soundly.

chingchangwalla
Anakin gets divorced coz Padme finds out he raped Luke so hard

SunRazer
We've had this. Anakin wins.

Syndicate
Luke.

SunRazer
lmao

Syndicate
Haha, yeah.

TheNuisanceBird
"Lord Vader did not intend to kill his son, only force him to turn into submission and make him join the dark side." Star Wars Fact File 17

SunRazer
That's referring to their ESB duel on Bespin.

Kurk
Zonakin rips him a new one

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by SunRazer
That's referring to their ESB duel on Bespin.

It was? Well then it prevents Quanchi from saying that Luke legitimately sent him of the platform or tagged him on the shoulder.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
"Lord Vader did not intend to kill his son, only force him to turn into submission and make him join the dark side." Star Wars Fact File 17 laughing out loud

Ignorance. My point is clear. The guy who destroyed Vader in a suit would be beaten by Anakin pre suit thus exposing Star Wars hypocrisy for which the penalty is death.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud

Ignorance. My point is clear. The guy who destroyed Vader in a suit would be beaten by Anakin pre suit thus exposing Star Wars hypocrisy for which the penalty is death.

You mean the same guy who tossed his lightsaber away?

Rebel95
Probably zonakin. Vader was clearly conflicted in his duel with Luke.

EmperorSidious2
Anakin

quanchi112
You mean the same guy who tossed his lightsaber away? Luke bested him fair and square. Accept it.

TheNuisanceBird
Luke bested him fair and square. Accept it.

Not when you fail to understand ABC logic.

chingchangwalla
Luke bested him fair and square. Accept it.
Sorry Quanchi, but no.

cs_zoltan

NTJack0
Luke gets his shit wrecked. Defeating a conflicted Vader isn't impressive.

Darkstorm Zero
2DcvDsnx8D4?rel=0&autoplay=1

quanchi112
Not when you fail to understand ABC logic. You ignore it all the same. Point is Vader is slower than Luke and Anakin pre suit, sport.

quanchi112
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Sorry Quanchi, but no. What are you saying no to ? Details my intellectually frustrated friend.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NTJack0
Luke gets his shit wrecked. Defeating a conflicted Vader isn't impressive. He was better than Vader. Quit giving him a pass. Luke was better and younger hence Palpatine's raging boner over him.

relentless1
lol...spite thread, Luke dies

The Merchant
Luke is legitimately above Vader. Luke wins.

Syndicate
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.