If Disney made Revan female

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheNuisanceBird
One of my friends who prefers Disney canon over Legends wants Revan to be brought back into canon as a female because he thinks Star Wars needs more "girl power" although TFA is already enough. He says that it'd make it so that there would be a female important to the Force. Maybe he's never heard of Abeloth.

What do you guys think? I'd rather Revan be brought back as a Wookie.

cs_zoltan
Only if she scissors with Meetra.

Btw Rey is ****ing awful so yeah SW needs more actually good female characters not ****ing Mary Sues with horse faces. Let's hope Jyn Erso will be better.

Emperordmb
Revan should be brought back as a biologically female genderfluid black athiest pansexual Gungan otherkin who thinks they're a deformed Hobbit.

chingchangwalla
confused Why are you like that Zoltan?

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Revan should be brought back as a biologically female genderfluid black athiest pansexual Gungan otherkin who thinks they're a deformed Hobbit.

So Jaden Smith?

ares834
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Btw Rey is ****ing awful so yeah SW needs more actually good female characters not ****ing Mary Sues with horse faces. Let's hope Jyn Erso will be better.

yes

TheNuisanceBird

The friend I'm talking about worships Rey and TFA and defends both religiously. She his favorite character lol She's a disgrace to the franchise.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
The friend I'm talking about worships Rey and TFA and defends both religiously. She his favorite character lol She's a disgrace to the franchise.

You should encourage him to drink bleach.

TheNuisanceBird
You should encourage him to drink bleach.

He seems to like any female character that kicks ass. Too bad he hasn't bothered with Ahsoka. I hate Ahsoka although not as much as Rey. I he likes her because he always wanted a powerful female in Star Wars and that she's someone we can all get behind. I don't know how I'm supposed to care about her if she's completely generic.

Selenial

Are you implying a female Revan wouldn't be another Mary Sue?

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Selenial

She'd probably be handled way better than Rey.

Nephthys
This would be cool.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Selenial

No, that's why I said only if she's a lesbian smile

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Revan should be brought back as a biologically female genderfluid black athiest pansexual Gungan otherkin who thinks they're a deformed Hobbit. Check your privilege, you lumbering man.

Jmanghan

Btw Rey is ****ing awful so yeah SW needs more actually good female characters not ****ing Mary Sues with horse faces. Let's hope Jyn Erso will be better. Nyriss.

Tano.

Jmanghan
Jaina ****ing Solo.

AncientPower
Revan getting butchered even worse than how Bioware Austin butchered the character? A horrifying prospect.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Nyriss.

Tano.

Are you listing negative examples? If so, good job thumb up

FreshestSlice
I agree. Randomly turning males females to pander is a good idea, Paul Feig.

Nephthys
But Revan can be either gender. You're not turning them into a chick, you're just going in a different direction with the character.

FreshestSlice
Revan was always male. The Exile was always female. They were always designed around these things. The fact that the player had a choice in a video game is entirely irrelevant.

ares834
Do you have a reason to believe that?

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Revan was always male. The Exile was always female. They were always designed around these things. The fact that the player had a choice in a video game is entirely irrelevant.

No, not really. IIRC Female Revan was default in Kotor 2. And you say "in a video game" dismissively as if that isn't the medium they were created for.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ares834
Do you have a reason to believe that?
You and Neph know how to use Google, I assume. As much as I don't like using Wookieepedia, they have plenty of sources towards the bottom of the Exile and Revan's page that describe how the characters were created and marketed. The fact that a continuity would have a canon gender shouldn't be some surprise. It's common sense. Jaden Korr has two genders as well. The one that was canon was never in doubt.

ares834

Jmanghan
Are you listing negative examples? If so, good job thumb up Ew.

Nephthys
Juhani is the supreme Kotor waifu.

Even tho she ugly af, les > het.

ares834
I can't rightly say. I always killed her. sad

Nephthys
fffuuu

FreshestSlice

DarthAnt66
Revan's been male since 2004.

NTJack0

Btw Rey is ****ing awful so yeah SW needs more actually good female characters not ****ing Mary Sues with horse faces. Let's hope Jyn Erso will be better. Yikes, are you blind?

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by NTJack0
Yikes, are you blind?

He's resisted the nostalgia trap that is TFA.

FreshestSlice
Daisey Ridley does not look like a horse, was what NT was commenting on.

cs_zoltan
http://i.imgur.com/ADAIpDc.gif

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5d/62/5f/5d625f8e48dcff96acc5d7ba52678445.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You'd **** her.

cs_zoltan
Sure, hole is a hole. But if I could take picks she wouldn't even make my top 1000 list tbfh.

FreshestSlice
She's more attractive than literally every woman in your shithole of a country, fam.

cs_zoltan
Lmao, I see 10 more attractive women in a 5min walk around the block.

DarthAnt66
Ridley is honestly the most attractive woman on Earth.

FreshestSlice
Lmao, I see 10 more attractive women in a 5min walk around the block.
Nigga, I translated this into English, but it still doesn't make any sense.

cs_zoltan
Nigga, I translated this into English, but it still doesn't make any sense.

I'm not gona debate this, if she makes you hard good for you. You should check out some bestiality horse videos next thumb up

FreshestSlice
I accept your concession. She doesn't even need to be attractive to be more attractive than the brown bears you pretend are women in Hungary.

cs_zoltan
Shhhhh, let me ease your pain.

http://i.imgur.com/dSt1SoB.gif

|King Joker|
Daisy has big teeth

DarthAnt66
She's a 10.

cs_zoltan
Out of a 100, maybe, if I'm being generous.

Nephthys
Zoltan only goes for 2d elf girls. Real women 2 spooky.

cs_zoltan
It's not me who is so deprived of stimulus that I get hard from a below average girl.

Sinious
lol @ insulting the women of the country that produced Barbara Palvin. I had enough of your nignorance, Freshest.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Sinious
lol @ insulting the women of the country that produced Barbara Palvin. I had enough of your nignorance, Freshest.

thumb up

Didn't want to break his nugger heart.

Sinious
You of all people should know better than showing mercy to "people" like Freshest tbh

cs_zoltan
My emotions clouded my judgement.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Sinious
That bitches jaw can cut an arm off. The actual **** is wrong with you people?

DarthAnt66
Ridley > Palvin.

cs_zoltan
That bitches jaw can cut an arm off. The actual **** is wrong with you people?

Lmao. And Ridley's teeth can be used to cut solid steel and you could land planes on her big ass forehead.

Sinious
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Ridley > Palvin. Originally posted by FreshestSlice
That bitches jaw can cut an arm off. The actual **** is wrong with you people? you people don't exist anymore as far as I'm concerned.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan should not be canonized and should not be female. Thank you.

SunRazer
@Neph - There is no "default" for Revan. You have to choose whether he's male or female.

If you're referring to what Atton says beforehand, that's pretty much your chance to correct or agree with him.

DarthAnt66
Avellone regarded Revan as male. thumb up

Balta Skywalker
So I am the guy who would like Revan to be a she.
Why, Balta, why?
As growing with (Maybe more like in) Star Wars (And being a guy) I saw two dudes being the most recognized people out there (Anakin and Luke) so, why couldn't we have a female strong in the Force character?
I understand what you guys say about "The idea of you are Revan is irrelevant", but it would've been nice for one character to be strong in the Force and be super relevant to it.

I am aware about Jaina Solo and Leia being super relevant to the Force at one point, but they weren't as much as Anakin was. Revan was, if not more, so I have always liked the idea of he being actually a she.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Balta Skywalker
I am aware about Jaina Solo and Leia being super relevant to the Force at one point, but they weren't as much as Anakin was. Revan was, if not more, so I have always liked the idea of he being actually a she.
How in the ever living holiness of eternal hell is Revan more relevant than Leia and Jaina to the Force?

Balta Skywalker
Jaina braught it to peace once again and became the savor of the galaxy, yes, but Revan's feats are far more impressive. Ending the Mandalorian War and saving the galaxy with Bastila by defeating Malak.
But the whole point of this discussion is not that, it is Revan being a female.

TheNuisanceBird
Jaina braught it to peace once again and became the savor of the galaxy, yes, but Revan's feats are far more impressive. Ending the Mandalorian War and saving the galaxy with Bastila by defeating Malak.
But the whole point of this discussion is not that, it is Revan being a female.

What makes you think the writers will handle his character the same way?

FreshestSlice

Because Jania can't beat Malak? Defeating Caedus was far more impresive, even in Caedus' state. erm

It's related, so...

TheNuisanceBird
Because Jania can't beat Malak? Defeating Caedus was far more impresive, even in Caedus' state. erm

It's related, so...

Lol Balta got rekt. He's relentless. He's a feminist by the way lol

DarthAnt66
What's your beef with Balta, my child of Star Wars?

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
What's your beef with Balta, my child of Star Wars?

He's one of my friends although when he says stupid shit I'm gonna say stuff about it. Last night he legit said BB-8 has more character and can do more than R2-D2.

Balta Skywalker
He's one of my friends although when he says stupid shit I'm gonna say stuff about it. Last night he legit said BB-8 has more character and can do more than R2-D2. That was to piss you off wink

Balta Skywalker

It's related, so...

I didn't ment that, although you got a really good point.

I know how Jaina and Leia aported to the Star Wars lore, but imagine if a character like Revan was a female since the beggining? We would be indiferent about it and it would've actually been nice.

TheNuisanceBird
That was to piss you off wink

Well you did a terrible job.

TheNuisanceBird
I didn't ment that, although you got a really good point.

I know how Jaina and Leia aported to the Star Wars lore, but imagine if a character like Revan was a female since the beggining? We would be indiferent about it and it would've actually been nice.

You mean like MarRey Sue?

Balta Skywalker
You mean like MarRey Sue?

That doesn't have ANY context with what I said.

TheNuisanceBird
That doesn't have ANY context with what I said.

You were talking about a character that's string with the Force that's a female from the start.

DarthAnt66
Get a room.

Darth Abonis
I don't think Disney is bringing Revan back anytime soon

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I don't think Disney is bringing Revan back anytime soon

This may unfortunately may be true although it may be the best thing for his character.

Dark-Kenshin
Massively disagree with this. Revan is already an established male character. Keep him that way. If you want some super strong female force wielder, just make one. Very simple.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Massively disagree with this. Revan is already an established male character. Keep him that way. If you want some super strong female force wielder, just make one. Very simple.

Well we have Rey although I'd argue she's poorly written.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.