Poland: Multiculturalism, Immigration, PC Responsible For Nice Attacks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/16/multiculturalism-pc-caused-france-terror/

Flyattractor
Pretty much sums it up

R3xGMfUD4qw

Surtur

Stigma
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Pretty much sums it up

R3xGMfUD4qw
Ha, that's pretty funny and scary at the same time.

And true. Western Europe is fvcked. thumb up

Fun trivia: There are 7 Mosques in total in Poland, whereas there are over 400 Mosques in London only. I rest my case smile

brexit
John cleese thinks London is too multicultural. He said "when the parent culture becomes a minority, then something is not quite right"

I could go on, but this is a famous celebrity who thinks there are just too many of them.

Flyattractor
It reminds me of the story out of Canada after they legalized Same Sex Marriage and a couple of Straight Guys got married for the tax cuts that come with it and people moaned that this wasn't the spirit that the law was intended for.....And I am like FUUHHH DAT! Its a LAW! Love aint got nuffin to do wiff it!

Hard up Wussies!

brexit
Lol, the law isnt about that, well, marriage isnt about two guys marrying either.....

Surtur
Oh shit that video gives me a great idea. You know how all these bars have "ladies drink for free" nights(for the strong independent women of course)? You know how all those bars don't have "men drink for free" nights?

Awesome! Can't wait to say I identify as female to get free drinks and then throw a hissy fit when it doesn't work.

It's too bad I didn't discover this mental illness when I was a teen. I could of been all "I need to be allowed to attend this all girls Catholic high school because I identify as a lady". Oh how fun the showers would of been! Then I call the girls a bunch of feminazi twats when they refuse to invite me to a slumber party.

Surtur
Pretty much sums it up

R3xGMfUD4qw

Though what they should have done is at the part where they were short on money for the tickets they should of whined about the wage gap(which is a fairy tale).

Something along the lines of "how do you expect us to pay full price when we don't earn a decent wage or even know the difference between earnings and wages?! We literally don't know what words mean. SEVENTY SEVEN CENTS! SEVENTY SEVEN CENTS!!!"

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
Oh shit that video gives me a great idea. You know how all these bars have "ladies drink for free" nights(for the strong independent women of course)? You know how all those bars don't have "men drink for free" nights?

Why not just do something like this....

WLrrFxXZ3rk

Surtur
Nah, these days dresses are for lesser men/women. You don't need a dress or a terrible wig. Just say you identify as a lady.

Now you see I plan to self identify as whoever wins the latest lottery jackpot.

I expect awards and praise for my courage even though I'm not courageous at all. I expect to be on the cover of shitty magazines and to get a shitty reality tv show. I expect to all around be hailed as a hero for just being myself, because reasons.

PRAISE my self awareness dag nabbit. I want money and prizes for it, now. Take up a GoFundMe, just call it: Cash for the Courageous.

Flyattractor
Just drop some Acid and then go set in a pile of the stuffed animals on your bed.

Stigma
This thread proceeded exactly as I hoped it would stick out tongue

Ladies night, hmmm.... evil face

Flyattractor
It's your turn to shave Surt's legs.

Stigma
It's your turn to shave Surt's legs.
Good God, I am relieved you said legs. thumb up

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stigma
Good God, I am relieved you said legs. thumb up

Oh but its the WHOLE LEG! From Footsie Toe to Camel Toe! Bring a industrial weed whacker.

Stigma
Oh but its the WHOLE LEG! From Footsie Toe to Camel Toe! Bring a industrial weed whacker. laughing out loud

Surtur
I self identify as a "whatever will be most helpful in the situation". So you see when I commit a violent crime I'm a lady and then I get to tap into that sweet sweet lack of justice and punishment.

For any kind of potential job I'm black or hispanic..yum that's some good affirmative action. Same goes for if I ever decide to go back to college because having the bar lowered on things is awesome.

When I want to be able to blatantly lie and get away with it I'm Hilary Clinton. When I want to cheat and get away with it I'm Bill.

jaden101

Fun trivia: There are 7 Mosques in total in Poland, whereas there are over 400 Mosques in London only. I rest my case smile

What case is that?

Robtard
That people are at least 57 times more likely to want to live in London compared to Poland

Surtur
Of course the muslims want to live in London, London seems more tolerant of their intolerance.

Muslims being intolerant=okay. People being intolerant of Muslims=evil.

Robtard
Calm down, dude

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Calm down, dude

I said they want to live in London because they seem more tolerant of their intolerance. Then the other thing was a tongue in cheek comment meant to reference their poll of wanting to get Trump banned from daring to say he wants a temp ban on Muslims.

You can disagree, but where am I not acting calm? Or wait was that not meant to be a serious comment? I can't always tell.

jaden101
That people are at least 57 times more likely to want to live in London compared to Poland

Not surprising really. Out of the 17 most wanted European criminals that have moved to the UK almost half of them are Polish. Poland exports rapists and murderers around the world.

Robtard
Trump needs to point his eyes toward Poland it seems

Stigma
Originally posted by jaden101
Not surprising really. Out of the 17 most wanted European criminals that have moved to the UK almost half of them are Polish. Poland exports rapists and murderers around the world.
Yet as far as I can tell, none of them were ISIS terrorists or subscribed to idelogies that breed terrorism. thumb up

On top of that, British police has the history of turning the blind eye on crimes comitted by Muslims for valid reasons like "we don't want to be called racists". No wonder they turm their gaze on othet minorities, but this is hsrdly a good approach.

Moreover, almost half of 17 is s number that pales in comparison to thousands upon thousands of Muslims, many of whom embrace ISIS and various aspects of terrorist idelogy or are themselves terrorists in the making.

Also, we export apples and vodka. You got somehow confused, Jaden thumb up

Stigma
Of course you'd say that given that you are openly indifferent and/or surprisingly blind towards the illegal Latino immigrants problem in your own country thumb up

Care to discuss how mamy murders/ crimes of various kinds Latino immigrants commit in the US? Perhaps a thread on that topic would be a nice idea.

EDIT: I also like how neither Rob nor Jaden discussed the merits of the OP article. Good job thumb up

brexit
That people are at least 57 times more likely to want to live in London compared to Poland well, yes, poland is shit, but nobody likes terrorists and PC brigades arent helping.

ArtificialGlory
Also, we export apples and vodka. You got somehow confused, Jaden thumb up
Not true. I once bought a Polish portable air conditioner. It was a total piece of useless garbage that I returned the next day. I think I'll hold that against you, personally.

brexit
Of course you'd say that given that you are openly indifferent and/or surprisingly blind towards the illegal Latino immigrants problem in your own country thumb up

Care to discuss how mamy murders/ crimes of various kinds Latino immigrants commit in the US? Perhaps a thread on that topic would be a nice idea.

EDIT: I also like how neither Rob nor Jaden discussed the merits of the OP article. Good job thumb up they like to make fun of poland it seems. Are you going to cry prejudice or racism at them?

StiltmanFTW
Moreover, almost half of 17 is s number that

That got completely made up, most likely.

Stigma
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Not true. I once bought a Polish portable air conditioner. It was a total piece of useless garbage that I returned the next day. I think I'll hold that against you, personally.
My bad. I forgot to mention that in my spare time I build air conditioners and export them abroad for sweet, sweet euros and dollars... Oh wait. Nevermind.

Originally posted by brexit
well, yes, poland is shit, but nobody likes terrorists and PC brigades arent helping.
Even if that was true (hint: it isn't), it's nothing compared to the sh1tstorm UK, Germany, France and other West European countries will face due to radical Islam's "cultural enrichment". We had a glimpse of that lately. thumb up

they like to make fun of poland it seems. Are you going to cry prejudice or racism at them?
LOL I'm not a liberal so no thumb up

But yeah, it seems they are reduced to doing that instead of engaging the topic of Islamic terrorism and its causes.

brexit
My bad. I forgot to mention that in my spare time I build air conditioners and export them abroad for sweet, sweet euros and dollars... Oh wait. Nevermind.

Even if that was true (hint: it isn't), it's nothing compared to the sh1tstorm UK, Germany, France and other West European countries will face due to radical Islam's "cultural enrichment". We had a glimpse of that lately. thumb up

LOL I'm not a liberal so no thumb up

But yeah, it seems they are reduced to doing that instead of engaging the topic of Islamic terrorism and its causes. Im not here to insult Poland, I was merely pointing out that the UK, France and Germany are more appealing to the migrants than Poland. This is largely due to the media but historically, these three countries have always been the most superior, with the exception of the united states which was founded by migrants from these countries.

Im disgusted at the media. Not only are they creating race wars and hatred, they always conclude with acceptance of migrants despite rape and terrorism. Two of the worst things, of which humans are capable.

Stigma
Im not here to insult Poland, I was merely pointing out that the UK, France and Germany are more appealing to the migrants than Poland. This is largely due to the media but historically, these three countries have always been the most superior, with the exception of the united states which was founded by migrants from these countries.
Agreed. That is why it's sad to see France and Germany go downhill like that, and at such a fast rate. At least Britain had the common sense to leave the EU crap behnd. thumb up

Im disgusted at the media. Not only are they creating race wars and hatred, they always conclude with acceptance of migrants despite rape and terrorism. Two of the worst things, of which humans are capable.
On point thumb up

brexit
Agreed. That is why it's sad to see France and Germany go downhill like that, and at such a fast rate. At least Britain had the common sense to leave the EU crap behnd. thumb up

On point thumb up Well France has the front nationale, and hopefully they have enough people who are atleast questioning everything theyre being told by the media.

Germany has shot itself in the foot and is still in denial. Their media is incredibly biased against anything that isnt tolerant. The AfD has risen in polls due to rape attacks, not some weird conspiracy of racism. Theyre not as bad as France, but theyre falling harder.

I guess its good to be a pro brexit pro Trump Englishman until more people start to wake up. Unfortunately, a lot of people still resort to insults and fleeing when a topic such as this arises.

Stigma
Well France has the front nationale, and hopefully they have enough people who are atleast questioning everything theyre being told by the media.
It is my hope too. We'll see.

Germany has shot itself in the foot and is still in denial. Their media is incredibly biased against anything that isnt tolerant. The AfD has risen in polls due to rape attacks, not some weird conspiracy of racism. Theyre not as bad as France, but theyre falling harder.
This is the most dreadful case indeed. Just recently Merkel proclaimed that there will be no changes to the migrant policy despite the terrorist attacks and terrorism thread looming in Germany.

Not only that, but they go an extra mile to dismiss and/or cover up instances of migrant violence, while lecturing their own citizens on being too sceptical about mass Muslim immigration. It's a twisted view of tolerance.

I guess its good to be a pro brexit pro Trump Englishman until more people start to wake up. Unfortunately, a lot of people still resort to insults and fleeing when a topic such as this arises.
Indeed, the tide is turning.

More people who were not interested in politics at all or were mildly interested at best are now tuning in into the political discussion.

Eventually these people are exposed to facts and figures and a common sense political narration. This does not bode well for the liberal camp, as liberals are pretty much always at odds with these.

brexit
Yeah, i was surprised how many normal people were tuned in on brexit, people who hate all politicians and the news were actually interested in brexit and some of the people i spoke to looked like poor scum but were very informed by the whole idea. One person i spoke to praised australia for its immigration system, another said he hated how things are happening in germany and another thought britain should stand up for itself on the international stage, even a romanian woman i spoke to said she accepted it for what it was. Only political liberal nerds who follow everything theyre told on the BBC, the guardian and question time talk about right wing conspiracies, anti racism rhetoric and how theyre intellectually superior and independent thinkers who think they are so smart and informed without realising their own hypocrisy.

It doesnt take long for them to crap and the chess board and fly away in the form of banning or my personal favourite is this:

"Wow, look how stupid this politician is according to some comedian"
"I agree with that politician, here are my reasons"
"I dont want to have this discussion"

jaden101
Out of the 11,000 foreign nationals in UK jails as of 2013 who made up the largest percentage?

Poles.

brexit
Out of the 11,000 foreign nationals in UK jails as of 2013 who made up the largest percentage?

Poles. That is a good argument against multiculturalism and immigration and an even better argument for brexit.

jaden101
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That got completely made up, most likely.

Is it?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/britains-most-wanted-foreign-suspected-criminals-revealed-the-17-murderers-rapists-and-paedophiles-10084191.html

brexit
Is it?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/britains-most-wanted-foreign-suspected-criminals-revealed-the-17-murderers-rapists-and-paedophiles-10084191.html The first sentence says 'suspected "dangerous" criminals' and continues with this narrative referring to them as suspects and how the authorities "believe" they dangerous. Ergo, it isnt even concluded that these men are dangerous. Thanks for the strawman argument, but what are you trying to prove?

jaden101
The first sentence says 'suspected "dangerous" criminals' and continues with this narrative referring to them as suspects and how the authorities "believe" they dangerous. Ergo, it isnt even concluded that these men are dangerous. Thanks for the strawman argument, but what are you trying to prove?

Typical liberal...making excuses for foreign criminal scum.

Clearly because those 8 are criminals then almost ALL Polish are criminals.

Isn't that how it works?

Stigma
The first sentence says 'suspected "dangerous" criminals' and continues with this narrative referring to them as suspects and how the authorities "believe" they dangerous. Ergo, it isnt even concluded that these men are dangerous. Thanks for the strawman argument, but what are you trying to prove?
thumb up

LOL @ Jaden's fail.

Moreso:

Poles.

, British police has the history of turning the blind eye on crimes comitted by Muslims for valid reasons like "we don't want to be called racists". No wonder they turm their gaze on other minorities, but this is hardly a good approach.
thumb up

So Jaden, are you here to actually address the OP, that is, discuss the causes of Nice terrorist attacks or it is typical liberal "strawman the sh1t out of the debate" strategy you employ so emphatically?

Raisen

Poles.

Wow you are quick with numbers when it suits you.
Male American blacks 18-35 are 3 percent of the us but commit over half the violent crime.
Statistically whites get shot more considering number of police encounters

Is that rscism

Stigma
Originally posted by Raisen
Wow you are quick with numbers when it suits you.
Male American blacks 18-35 are 3 percent of the us but commit over half the violent crime.
Statistically whites get shot more considering number of police encounters

Is that rscism
He has a very flexible spine and a false sense of moral high-ground, qualities that liberals often possess thumb up

jaden101
thumb up

LOL @ Jaden's fail.

Moreso:

thumb up

So Jaden, are you here to actually address the OP, that is, discuss the causes of Nice terrorist attacks or it is typical liberal "strawman the sh1t out of the debate" strategy you employ so emphatically?

So the police don't want to be called racists but are "turning their gaze to other minorities"

That makes lots of sense, doesn't it.

You're arguing that Islamic immigration is causing turmoil in western European countries and you're doing it from a POV of being Polish despite the facts showing that it's Polish migrants perpetrating more crime than any other nationality.

You use the actions of a few muslims to tar all of them so i do the same regarding Polish criminals to show how moronic your argument is yet the point flies over your head despite me making it plainly obvious.

Stigma

Stigma
One more thing: There are no "Catholic courts" or "Vodka law" perpetrated by Poles in the UK or any other country because by Western standards Polish culture is at the forefront of civilization, while radical Muslims' culture is dooming us to the stone age.

brexit
Typical liberal...making excuses for foreign criminal scum.

Clearly because those 8 are criminals then almost ALL Polish are criminals.

Isn't that how it works? No. What works is evidence, and you provided none. Your article infers the following: The independent posts articles about eastern european suspects of dangerous crime, you ignore this as justification against mass immigration, you believe 7 polish suspects is comparable to the Nice attacks and you prefer strawman arguments and ridiculously incomparable cases regarding groups of people to somehow imply that the Nice attacks are acceptable or that Stigma shouldn't be posting articles regarding terrorist attacks because of 7 Polish suspects.

Does Stigma's nationality bother you? Is Stigma hypocritical for arguing the problems with multiculturalism, immigration and PC with regards to terrorist attacks against Europe because he's Polish? Do you not care about terrorist attacks because Polish people commit crimes too?

jaden101
There are twice as many muslims in UK jails compared to Polish but 4 times as many muslims in the population.

Criminals. Downfall of Western Europe.

Surtur
Poland exports rapists and murderers around the world.

WHAAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Ban Jaden from the UK! Ban Jaden from the UK!!!

There are twice as many muslims in UK jails compared to Polish

The muslims in jail aren't there for violent crimes though. They are the religion of peace so they can't be. It's mostly for jaywalking probably.

Stigma
There are twice as many muslims in UK jails compared to Polish but 4 times as many muslims in the population.

Criminals. Downfall of Western Europe.
So..after being confronted by a proof that there are instances where the British police outright ignores crimes commited by Muslims due to PC you backtrack like that. Cool thumb up

Also, still no comment on radical Muslims and their connection to bomb attacks, mass abuse of women and children, terrorist groups like ISIS and in general vile beliefs like Sharia Law. Ok. thumb up

I mean obviously crime is to blame for recent terrorist attacks, not radical Islam. Obviously. We need more Islamic cultural enrichment and PC. Obviously. thumb up

Surtur
Also Polish people aren't out committing terrorist attacks every other god damn day in order to appease a non-existent being.

brexit

Criminals. Downfall of Western Europe. If that were true, we should also address the fact that Muslim crime is not always reported due to the police not wanting to sound racist. Therefore, the numbers, if you wish to provide any, are already invalid. Will you admit immigrants commit a proportionately large amount of crime compared to non-immigrants? Will you admit Polish people aren't committing terror attacks in France? Does Polish crime have anything to do with this topic?

I must also point out that crime has existed in Europe since civilisation has existed in Europe, so I don't see how you can point to that for the downfall of Western Europe.

jaden101
So..after being confronted by a proof that there are instances where the British police outright ignores crimes commited by Muslims due to PC you backtrack like that. Cool thumb up

Also, still no comment on radical Muslims and their connection to bomb attacks, mass abuse of women and children, terrorist groups like ISIS and in general vile beliefs like Sharia Law. Ok. thumb up

I mean obviously crime is to blame for recent terrorist attacks, not radical Islam. Obviously. We need more Islamic cultural enrichment and PC. Obviously. thumb up

We obviously don't need any more Polish cultural enrichment either. They are much more likely to be criminals than muslims. Fact.

Surtur
We obviously don't need any more Polish cultural enrichment either. They are much more likely to be criminals than muslims. Fact.

Jaden I just hope you apply this same logic to black criminals in America. When it comes to people more likely to commit crime or murder or which group of people have the largest amount in jail.

brexit
We obviously don't need any more Polish cultural enrichment either. They are much more likely to be criminals than muslims. Fact. Well, we did just vote out of the EU, but I don't think Polish cultural enrichment is crime. I'm a quarter Polish, so I know. Stop attacking the Polish. This thread is about why the Nice attacks happened. Case in point, Polish people aren't blowing the shit out of Nice, Brussels, Paris, Istanbul etc. etc.

jaden101
Jaden I just hope you apply this same logic to black criminals in America. When it comes to people more likely to commit crime or murder or which group of people have the largest amount in jail.

I don't care about America.

brexit
I don't care about America. You like Fat Albert, though.

Surtur
I don't care about America.

So is it a lie that you live in Philly, since if you do you should care about the violence in your neck of the woods.

jaden101
Well, we did just vote out of the EU, but I don't think Polish cultural enrichment is crime. I'm a quarter Polish, so I know. Stop attacking the Polish. This thread is about why the Nice attacks happened. Case in point, Polish people aren't blowing the shit out of Nice, Brussels, Paris, Istanbul etc. etc.

Go home then, criminal.

brexit
Go home then, criminal. I might as well, I'm tired and it's only down the road from where I am now and you aren't contributing to this discussion at all. It was funny watching your pathetic attempts of trolling, but you should probably rethink how you spend your time.

jaden101
Criminal immigrant runs away (probably to commit crimes)

Surtur
I like the gentle giant in your avatar Jaden.

jaden101
Where as Stigma prefers the guy who played him despite the fact he's black.

Robtard

EDIT: I also like how neither Rob nor Jaden discussed the merits of the OP article. Good job thumb up

So your argument is that Poland is the Mexico of Europe? Okay then.

Surtur
Where as Stigma prefers the guy who played him despite the fact he's black.

What does being black have to do with it, did this person say they don't like black people?

Stigma
So your argument is that Poland is the Mexico of Europe? Okay then.
No, of course not. But the fact that you missed the point entirely is something that KMC has seen numerous times, so no surprise there thumb up

The fact is, in none of your posts in this thread you even address the OP or discuss Islamic terrorism which stands behind Nice attacks.

One might conclude that you are doing so because you have nothing sensible to say, or you just showcase that you are disingenuous. In both cases, you try to derail the thread.

Thus, either stop trolling with half-assed remarks or GTFO thumb up

Robtard
Um, you're the one who brought up the topic of "illegal Latino immigrants" and wanted to discuss that, which I'm pretty sure has nothing to do with the topic.

Stigma
Which was after your attempts to derail the thread with kinda funny but not really remarks about Poland and it was sarcasm from my side. Whereas this thread is about Islamic terrorism. The OP you never addressed, for instance thumb up

But given that you stiill attempt to mud the waters rather than be honest, I say you' re trolling and I'm done with you atm. I have no time for this thumb up

Robtard
My comment was humor and you shouldn't have flipped out over it.

ps You owe AG an air conditioner that works, get on it

Stigma
My comment was humor and you shouldn't have flipped out over it.

ps You owe AG an air conditioner that works, get on it
Given your recent posts and your inclination to mud the waters and flat out ignore or dismiss important issues like Islamic terrorism or illegal immigration in the US, I don't buy that excuse tbh. thumb up

Still, nothing more to be said. I have made my mind about you trolling, at least in this thread.

Ps. It' s between me and AG, we'll settle it mano a mano, hombre.

Robtard
Serious post is seriously serious

jaden101
The real reason Poland doesn't have an Islamic terror problem isn't that their policy on immigration is superior to Western Europe. It's that Poland is so much of a non-entity on the global stage that even the desert cave dwelling neanderthals that are ISIS don't give a **** about it. If there was an 'invasion' of Islamic terror in Poland we could reasonably assume that Poland would capitulate in days because that's what they do when attacked.

Stigma

Robtard
Dude, you really need to stop yelling "troll" whenever someone makes a point that crushes your argument.

Going back to your coup de grace point you thought you made in this thread earlier about there being 'over 400 Mosque in London but only 7 in all of Poland' as being relevant to the number of acts of Islamic terrorism. There are over 2,100 Mosque in the USA since 2010, probably close to 3,000 by now, so shouldn't the US have an Islamic ideology based attack far more often according to your method? Like daily or at least weekly?

Edit: According to these fear mongering hayseeds, it's close to 3,200 since 2015 http://islamthreat.com/distribution_of_mosques_in_usa_2015.html

Stigma
Dude, you really need to stop yelling "troll" whenever someone makes a point that crushes your argument.
Dude, the only thing that is being crushed is your and Jaden's credibility. You have no arguments and instead dessolve into off topic, half-assed comments. Some Poles commit crimes in the UK. Well, no sh1t.

Now, on topic of Islamic terrorism that has nothing to do with the Polish thumb up

Going back to your coup de grace point you thought you made in this thread earlier about there being 'over 400 Mosque in London but only 7 in all of Poland' as being relevant to the number of acts of Islamic terrorism. There are over 2,100 Mosque in the USA since 2010, probably close to 3,000 by now, so shouldn't the US have an Islamic ideology based attack far more often according to your method?
So...now after the trolling festival you and Jaden propagated, you suddently want to talk on a serious note? Why didn't you start with that? LOL More proof you were being silly and/or dishonest.

But yeah, seriously. It's simple logic. Less mosques indicates less Muslims, less likely that Muslims get radicalized, less likely that Islamiic terrorism is a problem in that country thumb up

Poland has 7 mosques and no acts of Islamic terorism. thumb up

Not sure if a number of Islamic terror attacks is high or low in regards to the number of mosques in the US, bit to me even 1 is too much.

Now, I am off to bed. I'll address genuine posts later on, if the discussion emerges.

Robtard
I'm going to ignore your angry posturing, as replying to it will only feed to derail the thread more.

Topic: So by your maths, shouldn't the US have far more Islamic based attacks?

jaden101
So is it a lie that you live in Philly, since if you do you should care about the violence in your neck of the woods.

Good grief. How many times am I going to have to explain it? Fat Albert is from Philly.

I've mentioned about a dozen times now. Mostly to TI who could never seem to grasp it and kept calling me a self-hating American every time I criticised the US.

Flyattractor
Good grief. How many times am I going to have to explain it? Fat Albert is from Philly.

I've mentioned about a dozen times now. Mostly to TI who could never seem to grasp it and kept calling me a self-hating American every time I criticised the US.

You always reminded me more of a Mush Mouth. Or the freaky looking Child Molester in the Pink Hat/Mask thing....

jaden101
You always reminded me more of a Mush Mouth. Or the freaky looking Child Molester in the Pink Hat/Mask thing....

Guy with a ridiculous looking thing on his head called dumb Donald used to just be a cartoon. Now it's a presidential candidate. Says a lot about America.

Flyattractor
Guy with a ridiculous looking thing on his head called dumb Donald used to just be a cartoon. Now it's a presidential candidate. Says a lot about America.

Well the other side has a walking Fossil and a Freeze Dried Succubus.

ITS A STRANGE WORLD AFTER ALL!

Stigma

brexit
Dude, you really need to stop yelling "troll" whenever someone makes a point that crushes your argument. Making jokes about Poland and Drumpf crushes his argument against PC haermm

Whatevs, mate.

Poland actually has a reputation for being anti PC, anti refugee and very catholic based. With the exception of the holocaust......

It makes sense for a politically incorrect nation to lecture openly liberal nations about why PC is preventing them from stopping these kinds of attacks.

We could make fun at Poland for being shit, but i think Stigma's point is still valid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.