Ras Al Ghul vs. Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Nolan trilogy Ras vs. MCU Frank Castle

H2H only

TheLordofMurder
Good fight... thumb up

Ra's definitely has the skill advanatge (he trained Batman!!!), but Frank has loads of toughness and grit...

Tough fight, but my gut tells me:

Ra's Al Ghul 8/10...

Ascendancy
Any prep? Setting?

relentless1
Liam Neeson > Jon Bernthal

But I gotta go with Punisher here, that jail house fight puts him over the top, Ras is skilled no doubt but I don't see him being that vicious or raw in a fight

FrothByte
Don't know why people think Ra's is more skilled. Batman in the TDK trilogy had some of the worst fight scenes and choreography in any cbm. If Bruce is the top student of Ra's then Ra's really isn't all that.

Supermutant
This is a good one, and I know that Ras is suppose to be more skilled. But, I'm going with Punisher b/c of his damage soak and raw guts.

BruceSkywalker
Frank wins...

TheVaultDweller
Nolan Ra's best feat was physically besting Nolan Batman (which is not that great to begin with). But not only that, a Batman in a very bulky, cumbersome 1st film armour, IIRC. Now Ra's did display decent striking power, being able to still affect Batman through said suit, but Frank has dealt with repeated blows from Matt's reinforced gloves (and Matt hits hard enough that he has broken people's bones on multiple occasions, just ask on-duty Nurse Claire lol), been tazed multiple times (he only went down when the tranq started taking effect), had a hole drilled in his foot, kicked off a water tower and bounced back first off the edge of the roof, etc. and still kept on trucking. Plus, in dealing with Matt, he has handled a faster and more agile opponent than Batman, especially bulky suit Batman. I'm going with Frank here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.