Darth Venamis vs TPM Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
All out.

BazookaMaster
let's see here

On the first side we have the duelist that was trained as the "perfect answer" to Plagueis... had full knowledge on his lightsaber style... had years to create fighting style that would be best trumping Plagueis... was giving a good fight to Plagueis physically... was trained by the same master, with him being the enthusiast, and Plagueis thinking lightsabers sucks... then he got his ass kicked.

On the second side we have the Sith on even footing with Kenobi, besting Qui-Gon and Padawan Kenobi together, besting Anon Bondara Battlemaster, fighting with his Savage against large group of Jedi and escaping... thousands of accolades of perfect training... physical beast with feats so high that they are stupid...

Yea I think Maul kills this pathetic Bith joke

Emperordmb
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
let's see here

On the first side we have the duelist that was trained as the "perfect answer" to Plagueis... had full knowledge on his lightsaber style... had years to create fighting style that would be best trumping Plagueis... was giving a good fight to Plagueis physically... was trained by the same master, with him being the enthusiast, and Plagueis thinking lightsabers sucks... then he got his ass kicked.

On the second side we have the Sith on even footing with Kenobi, besting Qui-Gon and Padawan Kenobi together, besting Anon Bondara Battlemaster, fighting with his Savage against large group of Jedi and escaping... thousands of accolades of perfect training... physical beast with feats so high that they are stupid...

Yea I think Maul kills this pathetic Bith joke
Or Plagueis is just that good at lightsaber combat tbh

Emperordmb
Honestly I'm unsure. Venamis should logically be very good, but neither he nor this incarnation of Plagueis receive Banite scaling so he's difficult to properly place.

chingchangwalla
Wait. Is Venamis somewhat a Plagueis clone in terms of force and combat? Or is he just perfectly equipped to combat Plagueis and Plagueis only?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Wait. Is Venamis somewhat a Plagueis clone in terms of force and combat? Or is he just perfectly equipped to combat Plagueis and Plagueis only?
He's trained in Plagueis's main fighting style but also possesses various other forms iirc.

chingchangwalla
Hmm. He's somewhat of an unknown so I won't say anything

Syndicate
Ven.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.