Oblivion vs Mxyzptlk vs The Fury

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Urban Ninja
How do you rank the three.

Sin I AM
Myx, fury, has oblivion ever done anything?

zopzop
Mxy, no contest.

And yes, Oblivion has done something. He and his avatar fought evenly with Infinity and her avatar until Infinity's avatar tricked Oblivion's avatar and they lost.

Couple of stips though. Oblivion was fighting Infinity on HIS turf (mentioned on panel so I thought I'd mention it too). Oblivion's avatar was stacked with power that wasn't Oblivion's : he had Anomaly's power, the Quantum Bands, Cosmic Awareness, and his own kinetic energy manipulation abilities.

leonidas
this....isn't even close.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Mxy, no contest.

And yes, Oblivion has done something. He and his avatar fought evenly with Infinity and her avatar until Infinity's avatar tricked Oblivion's avatar and they lost.

Couple of stips though. Oblivion was fighting Infinity on HIS turf (mentioned on panel so I thought I'd mention it too). Oblivion's avatar was stacked with power that wasn't Oblivion's : he had Anomaly's power, the Quantum Bands, Cosmic Awareness, and his own kinetic energy manipulation abilities.

Cool. When was this? I only remember a few instances of him like breaking the fourth wall and chaos war. Oh and the squirrel girl thing lol

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Cool. When was this? I only remember a few instances of him like breaking the fourth wall and chaos war. Oh and the squirrel girl thing lol
The Quasar storyarc "Cosmos in Collison".
http://s32.postimg.org/6mpclrvvp/oblivion_facinginfinity.jpg

He's mentioned as one of the big four abstracts : Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion. Even with Cosmic Awareness Quasar couldn't understand what they were saying to each other when they were negotiating a truce between them :
http://s31.postimg.org/bnole6q1z/o12_jpg_original.jpg

Sin I AM
Recall that. Apparently Oblivion and Infinity were mimicking the fight of their heralds or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.