Sora Bulq & Asajj Ventress vs. Kas'im & Mara Jade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Everyone is in their prime; battle takes place in a clearing in the Amazon Rainforest.

Emperordmb
I'd say team two.

carthage
Kas'im is a weak link

team 1

Syndicate
Team 1.

Ascendancy
I noted elsewhere the difficulty with placing Kas'im's prowess, but from what he does show and what evidence there is I put him above Ventress, and Jade above Bulq, so I give it to team 2.

carthage
One guy can pressure Mace Windu in a duel the other guy struggles with a guy who has used Lightsaber for 6 or 7 months. Unless you're a retard the skill gap is pretty obviously skewed in favor of Bulq, and that's not counting Ventress who can beat duelists of a similar caliber to Bulq

Ascendancy
You're just being obtuse if you want to pretend that Bane was a pleb with the saber or the Force simply because he was new to the Sith order. It's more than clear how quickly he became adept with his blade and use of the force. It was also more than a few months between Bane beginning his training and when he faced Kas'im down as I recall, but either way it doesn't lessen his abilities. That's not even getting into Mara Jade's skills.

The fact that you throw retard out there that way though tells me that there's really no point in trying to debate this with you, so I'll simply ignore you for the remainder of the thread and you can do the same with me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.