The guy at the end of the movie...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skittles19
Ok, ok... you all can point and laugh, but... who the *heck* is that guy next to neo at the end of the movie??? I realise I've been beaten w/ the idiot stick... but I have nooo idea what that was all about smile
Any help would be awsome smile

ty,

*Skittles* Happy Dance

justinday15
Smith is inside that guys body, he took his body over and came out of the matrix, and in to the real world.

Skittles19
Oh... thanks bunches

Myndon
He's a virus who has taken over teh mind of the person loing him to leave and enter the matrix, however its not actually smith himself but sort of a programe thingy that he controls

BEST TRINITY
Its Bane that bastard I think he is one of the Cypher family. Maybe a cousin, he has his face

Matrixknower
Only one matrix
There is only one matrix. I will try to make you understand, so you will know where the third matrix starts. Two ships are left in the fleet the logos and the hammer. The logos is Captian Niobe's ship. The Hammer is the strongest ship in the fleet, which can launch an EMP while still operating its hovercraft mobility. At the end of Matrix reloaded the Hammer was sent to find survivors of the counter attack. When it arrived the machines tried to attack them, but they let off an EMP destroying the machines and knocking the human in which agent smith was in the body of out cold. Once the Hammer picked up it's survivor it headed north on the orders of Commander Lock to bring in the crew of the Neb, so that they could have more ships to defend the front gates of Zion, besides the powerful Hammer. When the hammer comes to the NEB., the NEB crew are running though the tunnels away from the sentinals. This is when the story gets interesting. The Hammer goes into action. The Wac Brothers decided not to show this in the movie, so all you fans could have your random thoughts. The Hammer pushes forward and launches an EMP, YES WHILE STILL MOVING, Neo turns puts up his hand and gets shocked by the EMP and the Sentinels and himself fall to the ground. Now this is how NEO got shocked.

In the first movie Neo destroys agent smith by going inside of him. Agent Smith though is thrown out of the agent society, The Arcitect confronts agent smith and gives him special powers letting him control and feel other robots. Now this is what you don't know, after NEO talks to the Oracle agent smtih comes and fights. Agent Smith tried to take neo over, but neo overcomes him. Smith's powers to control of robots is placed inside of him, but neo does not know that yet. This power has to be awakened by a huge emotional push through the body. That is what makes this "the one" different from all the rest. NEO receives the kiss of emotion from Persephone, which is the other maker of the MATRIX that the Artchitect was talking about.

Now lets get to the point NEO talks to the artchitect and runs and saves Trinity causing the emotional rush and the robot that was already inside of him trigger, now the robots awakeness was a cause of all three. Agent Smith, The Emotional rush, and Persephone. Now heres the trick that nobody seems to see. The program was already inside to NEO. THe oracle knew this everytime she talked to him. The oracle kept saying is that what you want to hear. This is where the third movie starts. Inside to neo is a renegade program, that the architect thought he could control, but he couldn't because the maker of emotion persephone hacked the program and made it a renegade, like the oracle, keymaker and other which you will see. The revolution takes place when the renegade programs and the humans fight back. I am sorry, but I will get in trouble if i tell you anymore information.

I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but NEO is the link he is half robot and half human. ZION is still around. There is only ONE matrix. I didn't like the story on the set either, but the end of the trilogy is unbelievable. I think all of you will be amazed. I WAS

Skittles19
wow, I haven't heard those theories before.. but they seem to make sense
thanks a bunch!

BEST TRINITY
I think that he said it will make no sense in Rev

stickyfingers
wow thanks you

Matrixknower
only one matrix
Only one matrix
There is only one matrix. I will try to make you understand, so you will know where the third matrix starts. Two ships are left in the fleet the logos and the hammer. The logos is Captian Niobe's ship. The Hammer is the strongest ship in the fleet, which can launch an EMP while still operating its hovercraft mobility. At the end of Matrix reloaded the Hammer was sent to find survivors of the counter attack. When it arrived the machines tried to attack them, but they let off an EMP destroying the machines and knocking the human in which agent smith was in the body of out cold. Once the Hammer picked up it's survivor it headed north on the orders of Commander Lock to bring in the crew of the Neb, so that they could have more ships to defend the front gates of Zion, besides the powerful Hammer. When the hammer comes to the NEB., the NEB crew are running though the tunnels away from the sentinals. This is when the story gets interesting. The Hammer goes into action. The Wac Brothers decided not to show this in the movie, so all you fans could have your random thoughts. The Hammer pushes forward and launches an EMP, YES WHILE STILL MOVING, Neo turns puts up his hand and gets shocked by the EMP and the Sentinels and himself fall to the ground. Now this is how NEO got shocked.

In the first movie Neo destroys agent smith by going inside of him. Agent Smith though is thrown out of the agent society, The Arcitect confronts agent smith and gives him special powers letting him control and feel other robots. Now this is what you don't know, after NEO talks to the Oracle agent smtih comes and fights. Agent Smith tried to take neo over, but neo overcomes him. Smith's powers to control of robots is placed inside of him, but neo does not know that yet. This power has to be awakened by a huge emotional push through the body. That is what makes this "the one" different from all the rest. NEO receives the kiss of emotion from Persephone, which is the other maker of the MATRIX that the Artchitect was talking about.

Now lets get to the point NEO talks to the artchitect and runs and saves Trinity causing the emotional rush and the robot that was already inside of him trigger, now the robots awakeness was a cause of all three. Agent Smith, The Emotional rush, and Persephone. Now heres the trick that nobody seems to see. The program was already inside to NEO. THe oracle knew this everytime she talked to him. The oracle kept saying is that what you want to hear. This is where the third movie starts. Inside to neo is a renegade program, that the architect thought he could control, but he couldn't because the maker of emotion persephone hacked the program and made it a renegade, like the oracle, keymaker and other which you will see. The revolution takes place when the renegade programs and the humans fight back. I am sorry, but I will get in trouble if i tell you anymore information.

I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but NEO is the link he is half robot and half human. ZION is still around. There is only ONE matrix. I didn't like the story on the set either, but the end of the trilogy is unbelievable. I think all of you will be amazed. I WAS

BEST TRINITY
Ok why then Neo tols that he can feel them in REAL WORLD

Swedenborg
Have to say, this is one of the best one-matrix-theories thus far smile

I might convert *LOL*

The ending of Reloaded is explained in a way that seem compatible with one matrix.

And, the theory still allows for people to be programs (or half-programs if you will.)

jganz
its wonderful how damn confusing the matrix is i must say. i am excited for revolution.

The Unknown
Though the EMP theory may be correct, it doesn't make sense unless they've created a new type of EMP. In the first matrix movie, you could see the EMP waves. In Reloaded, there are no waves to be seen when Neo and the sentinals collapse.

rysdigital
this thread is 4 months old, no need to bring it back, man. no expression

The Unknown
lol

burlyman
yeh some more recent and relevant ones might help

JediHDM
yes, besides, we have disproven Matrixknower, MasterofMatrix, etc...phonies

tshirt
Pathetic theory.

If true, why didn't Trinty get knocked out by the EMP also?

Why do the trailers show Neo putting up his hand when they are in a hovercraft and Sentinals (or bombs or something else) are exploding?

And, the movies have been wonderfully written, why would they end the second one on such a bad "stroke of luck" plot device.

Whoever posted this is simply making it all up. Get real.

tshirt
Sorry, one correction on my last post. I assume Trinity would not have been knocked out by the EMP, but If Neo is 1/2 robot, why wasn't he knocked out in M1 when they shot off the EMP then?

Again, if you believe the loser who posted the theory, you are dumber than he is.

JediHDM
"Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"

-Obi-Wan "Old Ben" Kenobi

AliasNeo15
it was Persephone, the kiss

Korri
What the f**k?

wow this thread is older than me!!

Cowboyography
I think the outside of the screen EMP shot is ridiculous and if thats how they explain Neo being knocked out I will stand up and leave the theater on the spot after exclaiming "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Korri
lol

Sifer
Jedi: "I will become far more powerful than you could possibly imagine" Hurrah for Obi-Wan.

JediHDM
Hip Hip, HOORAY!! HIp Hip, HOORAY!!

Korri
heehee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.