Vader vs 25 Nightsisters (Witches of Dathomir)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
No, this is not all at once, Vader goes down a big-ass space station about the size of the Ravager.

The Nightsisters attacks in groups 2 or 3, with no ambushes or sneak attacks.

They come out through a side door or a side corridor.

They all have plenty of space to fight.

Can Vader win this?

Darth Thor
Vader stomps (assuming no Talzin and Ventress).

SunRazer
If only 2 or 3 can approach him at a time, then each wave of them gets curbed.

Jmanghan
A Nightsister gave Maul a hard time, just so you know.

SunRazer
Yeah, one of the better ones.

Generic ones were also being cut down by battle droids.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Yeah, one of the better ones.

Generic ones were also being cut down by battle droids. There are normal Nightsisters, and then there are Witches of Dathomir.

THOSE are the Force Sensitives.

Jmanghan
Also, Nightsisters were able to push back Dooku with Ventress' help.

SunRazer
Pretty sure there were Force-sensitives there, though I could be wrong.

In any case, Mighella was utterly stomped by a pre-prime Maul. Vader fighting two or three lesser ones is a landslide victory, no doubt.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Pretty sure there were Force-sensitives there, though I could be wrong.

In any case, Mighella was utterly stomped by a pre-prime Maul. Vader fighting two or three lesser ones is a landslide victory, no doubt. She was definitely not "utterly stomped", she was giving him a hard time.

She even blasted and injured him with Force Lightning.

Jmanghan
I'm not saying Vader doesn't win, I'm just saying that most anyone wouldn't stomp all 25 as they went through, even Vader would get tired, he has to keep walking, and then stops to fight off the small group, then walks again to finish off the next group and the next group and the NEXT group, he's gonna tire out eventually.

Beniboybling
Face in Jman, this is a complete mismatch. smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Face in Jman, this is a complete mismatch. smile Vader's coming out of this exhausted asf, with a couple cuts.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
A Nightsister gave Maul a hard time, just so you know.

You're really trying to compare Mighella to a regular Nightsister?

Mighella who...

1. Was noted as one of the more powerful Nightsisters

2. Only the most skilled/powerful warriors of Dathomir actually get to leave the planet.

3. Handpicked by Alexi Garyn, leader of the Black Sun as his personal bodyguard. Noted that the Black Sun hiring only the best.

4. She did better against Maul than an entire fortress filled with Black Sun Elite, trained killers from every end of the galaxy and did better than 7 of the most deadliest beings in the galaxy.

Mighella is clearly above a standard Nightsister.

Darth Thor
^ And she was still no match for Pre-Prime Maul.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ And she was still no match for Pre-Prime Maul.

That's an interesting perspective. I actually have the Dark Horse comic in my house, and flicking through it the other week, it was my impression at least, that there certainly was a match between the two, and rather good one at that. Parts of the fight were off-panel, but as far as the eye can see, it was mostly a stalemate until Maul broke her weapon... which hardly a black mark against Mighella's personal skill, but more a testament to the fact she didn't have a lightsaber. Also a pre-prime Maul? I think we might be splitting hairs at this point.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
That's an interesting perspective. I actually have the Dark Horse comic in my house, and flicking through it the other week, it was my impression at least, that there certainly was a match between the two, and rather good one at that. Parts of the fight were off-panel, but as far as the eye can see, it was mostly a stalemate until Maul broke her weapon... which hardly a black mark against Mighella's personal skill, but more a testament to the fact she didn't have a lightsaber. Also a pre-prime Maul? I think we might be splitting hairs at this point.

He wasn't that far from his duel with Qui-Gon and Obi, was a year apart so yeah he shouldn't be far off from his prime in TPM if not at his prime right there.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
You're really trying to compare Mighella to a regular Nightsister?

Mighella who...

1. Was noted as one of the more powerful Nightsisters

2. Only the most skilled/powerful warriors of Dathomir actually get to leave the planet.

3. Handpicked by Alexi Garyn, leader of the Black Sun as his personal bodyguard. Noted that the Black Sun hiring only the best.

4. She did better against Maul than an entire fortress filled with Black Sun Elite, trained killers from every end of the galaxy and did better than 7 of the most deadliest beings in the galaxy.

Mighella is clearly above a standard Nightsister. And two Nightsisters (albeit with Ventress) were pushing Dooku.

Lets not act like Ventress could've beaten Dooku in sabers on her own, she only won because of them.

Also, don't you even attempt to TRY to say "Oh well, Dooku was hindered", as we can see, his vision is only a bit blurry, and he started off on the offensive.

Non-Force Sensitive Fodder is non-force sensitive fodder.

Uh, you know why Dathomirians don't leave? Its because none of them, not a single Dathomirian owns a ship, especially after Palpatine came into power, they shut that down REAL quick.

Emperordmb
There are normal Nightsisters, and then there are Witches of Dathomir.

THOSE are the Force Sensitives.
All of them are Force sensitive

The entire point of belonging to a force wielding organization is that you can use the Force.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
All of them are Force sensitive

The entire point of belonging to a force wielding organization is that you can use the Force. So the ones getting stomped by Battle Droids were Force Sensitives?

Despite having the superior numbers?

Emperordmb
So the ones getting stomped by Battle Droids were Force Sensitives?
If they are Nightsisters the answer is yes

Despite having the superior numbers?
The nightsisters had superior numbers?! No

Also, the nightsisters who went with Ventress against Dooku were noted as the best warriors among them so they're hardly standard, and Ventress still completely outstrips either of them.

Send Vader against much weaker groups than Dooku beat while hindered and Vader is going to stomp.

Zenwolf
And two Nightsisters (albeit with Ventress) were pushing Dooku.

Lets not act like Ventress could've beaten Dooku in sabers on her own, she only won because of them.

Also, don't you even attempt to TRY to say "Oh well, Dooku was hindered", as we can see, his vision is only a bit blurry, and he started off on the offensive.

Non-Force Sensitive Fodder is non-force sensitive fodder.

Uh, you know why Dathomirians don't leave? Its because none of them, not a single Dathomirian owns a ship, especially after Palpatine came into power, they shut that down REAL quick.

Alright?

Never was saying she could.

Wasn't going to.

The term fodder is really thrown around too loosely, by comparison to Maul sure they were. But the fact is, these guys were some of the best killers in the entire galaxy, when you have a fortress filled with them and 7 of the deadliest beings in the galaxy compared to the rest of the galaxy having Bounty Hunters, Mercenaries, Assassins and so on...that's impressive.

Except they clearly could leave the planet, given it's noted in the BoS how those who were the most skilled left the planet to give out their services as warriors/assassins.

Jmanghan
Anyway, what if we add in an extra 5 Nightsisters at the end.

Jmanghan
Alright?

Never was saying she could.

Wasn't going to.

The term fodder is really thrown around too loosely, by comparison to Maul sure they were. But the fact is, these guys were some of the best killers in the entire galaxy, when you have a fortress filled with them and 7 of the deadliest beings in the galaxy compared to the rest of the galaxy having Bounty Hunters, Mercenaries, Assassins and so on...that's impressive.

Except they clearly could leave the planet, given it's noted in the BoS how those who were the most skilled left the planet to give out their services as warriors/assassins. Ig if thats what it says, althouth we usually see people come TO the planet to find an assassin rather then the Nightsisters LEAVE the planet.

Zenwolf
Ig if thats what it says, althouth we usually see people come TO the planet to find an assassin rather then the Nightsisters LEAVE the planet.

Well it's not exactly said they leave the planet, but I mean I guess you could also take it as the employer comes to Dathomir too.

So yeah, I guess you could take it as that, which come to think of it also fits seeing as Alexi went to Dathomir.

Although that kind of begs the Q of how the Dathomir even advertised their services if they never left the planet on their own.

Unless people just started venturing to their.../shrug

Jmanghan
Well it's not exactly said they leave the planet, but I mean I guess you could also take it as the employer comes to Dathomir too.

So yeah, I guess you could take it as that, which come to think of it also fits seeing as Alexi went to Dathomir.

Although that kind of begs the Q of how the Dathomir even advertised their services if they never left the planet on their own.

Unless people just started venturing to their.../shrug Dooku as well, and thats also how Sidious got Maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.