Scenario Battles IV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
1. Count Dooku, General Grievous and Asajj Ventress are stranded on Ryloth as Vader & Palpatine were in Lords of the Sith. Can they fend of the Lylek onslaught as Vader & the Emperor did?

2. During the events of The Courtship of Princess Leia, Gethzerion's claim to the matriarchy of the Nightsisters is challenged by Talzin, who has regained her strength in the decades following Son of Dathomir. Which of the two Nightsisters gets the title of Matriarch?

3. Darth Plagueis is ambushed by Darth Venamis as in the novel, but Darth Maul is also present. Plagueis can use the Force offensively, but not to ragdoll. Who emerges victorious?

4. Meetra Surik has travelled to Dromund Kaas to find Revan. As in the novel, she (along with T3-M4) is led into a cave where Murtog & his crew are waiting with her, along with Scourge. This time, however, Scourge does not hold himself back and attacks Surik & T3 along with Murtog's men. Who wins?

5. The Reborn Darth Krayt has slain Darth Wyyrlok and taken his rightful place on the throne. Immediately afterwards, however, he feels a disturbance in the Force as Cade Skywalker and Karness Muur (in full control of Celeste Morne's body) butcher his Sith forces. Krayt is forced to confront both at once. Can he defeat them both?

Nephthys
Probably
Talzin
Plagueis
Hmm, dunno. Probably Scourge.
No.

chingchangwalla
Yep.
Talzin.
Hego.
:/
Possibly

Emperordmb
Probably not tbh
Talzin
Is this Plagueis at the beginning of the novel?
Meetra
Idk

Jmanghan
Dunno why everyone is saying Talzin is > Gethzerion when Palpatine was scared ****less of her.

NewGuy01
What makes you think Palpatine was any more afraid of Gethzerion than Talzin?

quanchi112
Palpatine needed a three on one advantage to have her killed. Pathetic.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What makes you think Palpatine was any more afraid of Gethzerion than Talzin? Because Gethzerion showed superior displays of power? ***** was making force stomps from being angry.

Without even trying, I can see why she'd be a little more intimidating then Talzin.

Jmanghan
Also, Grievous killed Talzin.

****ing Grievous.

NewGuy01
Yeah, you didn't answer my question.

3 on 2*

Jmanghan

3 on 2* And Luke had to team up with another powerful Dathomirian to take her down.

Jmanghan

3 on 2*

And because its explicitly stated.

Palpatine made travel to and from Dathomir forbidden, because of Gethzerion.

quanchi112

3 on 2* Maul left and then it was a 3 on 1.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Palpatine made travel to and from Dathomir forbidden, because of Gethzerion.

I'm aware. It's obvious Palpatine had reservations about allowing Gethzerion to do as she pleased--although that doesn't amount to being "scared ****less of her"--but the thing is, the odds are that he would have done the same if Talzin were still alive instead of Geth; he obviously had similar reservations about her.

Jmanghan
I'm aware. It's obvious Palpatine had reservations about allowing Gethzerion to do as she pleased--although that doesn't amount to being "scared ****less of her"--but the thing is, the odds are that he would have done the same if Talzin were still alive instead of Geth; he obviously had similar reservations about her. But he didn't, because Grievous and Dooku were traveing to and from the planet willy-nilly, and sometimes it wasn't even about Business.

What if Talzin was going all-out and killed Grievous?

Pretty sure Palpatine didn't care about Talzin, but he was evidently wary of Gethzerion.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Talzin ~ Gethzerion.

Syndicate
Yes.
Talzin
Plagueis
Meetra.
No.

Jmanghan
Muur is going to give Krayt LOAD's of trouble on his own, adding in Cade is just spite.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Is this Plagueis at the beginning of the novel?

It's him as he fights Venamis, yes.

AncientPower
1.No chance at all.
2.Talzin.
3.Plagueis.
4.Meetra solidly.
5.Muur could solo, Cade makes it overkill.

SunRazer
Muur solos Reborn Krayt?

Nephthys
Hell no.

carthage
1. Ventress has no way to harm them with the force, Grievous would get overrun and Dooku probably could but his lightning is inferior to Sidious's and Vader's raw telekinetic power. So yeah Ventress dies rapidly and then Grievous and Dooku get overwhelmed and die

2. Talzin's force feats are somewhat better and her feat against Sidious is better t Han anything by Geth IMO.

3. When he finally cut loose Plagueis overwhelmed Venamis iirc, given he's vastly more powerful than Maul the Zabraks presence won't change anything

4. Don't know, don't care

5. Probably not

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys
Hell no.

thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Muur solos Reborn Krayt? No, but he comes close to doing so.

I have Muur > ROTJ Vader.

Adding in Cade and he loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.