I beg you...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Someone on this forum must make a ****ing decent SW versus series channel. Raging Evan and Jen fans are taking over the forums everywhere and it's scary. This plague of bullshit needs to end, one of you is the cure. Someone step up.

|King Joker|
I'm gonna make an Ahsoka vs. DE Sidious video in which Ahsoka is the victor, just for you, chingchang. smile

Ziggystardust
I think I will start a youtube account one day, even it's just for the affilate money. I'm pretty well versed in youtube SEO too. And of course, If I get paid to talk about Star Wars, and have people raging about my opinions on a bigger scale. Well... all the better.

Kurk
It's called Antoine Bandele

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Someone on this forum must make a ****ing decent SW versus series channel. Raging Evan and Jen fans are taking over the forums everywhere and it's scary. This plague of bullshit needs to end, one of you is the cure. Someone step up. Go watch Antoine.

He's awesome.

Also, we can't because we'll always have arguments about who is better or worse.

People like Ziggy who say that the TOR Era has better saber users.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Someone on this forum must make a ****ing decent SW versus series channel. Raging Evan and Jen fans are taking over the forums everywhere and it's scary. This plague of bullshit needs to end, one of you is the cure. Someone step up.

Those versus videos are for uneducated plebs who just want to be entertained, not people who "debate" star wars regularly.

So pretty much for you mmm

|King Joker|
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Those versus videos are for uneducated plebs who just want to be entertained, not people who "debate" star wars regularly.

So pretty much for you mmm smile smile smile smile

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I'm gonna make an Ahsoka vs. DE Sidious video in which Ahsoka is the victor, just for you, chingchang. smile

<3

chingchangwalla

So pretty much for you mmm

thumb up Jeez Zoltan, I thought you would've hit me with the insults harder. Disappointed really

cs_zoltan
It's not an insult.

FreshestSlice
The uneducated often don't understand. It's to be expected, honestly.

TheNuisanceBird
I have a versus channel although I'm still developing.

But yeah, we REALLY need someone besides Antoine.

"Dooku is not top tier-" lol

Sidious is not invincible

Sidious is not invincible the sequel

Emperordmb
Dooku isn't top tier though

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Ok. Elaboration?

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Dooku isn't top tier?
I mean he is at least on Mace's level

chilled monkey
Those versus videos are for regular people who just want to be entertained, not people who "debate" star wars regularly.

Precisely. People shouldn't take this stuff too seriously.

Sorry for the edit.

Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Sidious is not invincible

That is fact.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Sorry for the edit.

How dare you, peasant?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.