2016 SWVF Faction primer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Tempest
From Kunts to TORies to Sheevites, what're all the major factions at play these days and who are among their number? And is it possible to be a member of two or more factions simultaneously?

Fated Xtasy
LMFAO KUNTS dayum.

Easy answer.

TOR:
Legend
Nepth
Skillz
Slice
Sel
Ant

Sheevites:
Tempest
Newguy
???

Kunites:
Ancientpower
???

Where do you see most members Temp?

The_Tempest
I don't think Sel is a TORy. She's an Avellonian?

Yes, we Sheevites are starting to be outnumbered these days.

|King Joker|
Kunts is the best name of them all, by far.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I don't think Sel is a TORy. She's an Avellonian?

Yes, we Sheevites are starting to be outnumbered these days.

Eh, well she is more focused on TOR too. Better ask the lovely, leading lady

My liege, you must train others. S66 has retired, Stigma has gone on a self imposed exile. Only through this can we regain our strength

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm a member of the powertrip faction. smile

The_Tempest
Powertrip?

Originally posted by |King Joker|
Kunts is the best name of them all, by far.

👍

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Eh, well she is more focused on TOR too. Better ask the lovely, leading lady

My liege, you must train others. S66 has retired, Stigma has gone on a self imposed exile. Only through this can we regain our strength

Paging Sel(!)

Alas, I fear Lightsnake, Silver, and I spoiled the next generation of Sheevites. They're used to not having to fight tooth and nail for the glory of the Emperor, as we did when we liberated the interwebz from Antediluvian tyranny....

Ziggystardust
I guess you could sorta count me as a Sheevite, I tend to be a little too generous with him sometimes. Outside of the named groups, there's also the Tano/Vader faction rearing it's loathsome head too. Their goals are as follows:

1) Hype up Vader in order to suckle over Tano, or visa vesa

2) Establish Maul in Rebels as his 'prime' incarnation, so to splooge over his own worries of Taking Vader alone, and regurgitate Ashoka's duel with him, where she didn't get destroyed

3) Insinuate that the series 'Rebels' is actually a show worth watching

Selenial
And the reward for fastest way to get me to hate you goes to......

Easy answer.

TOR:
Sel

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
@Temp: as in I'm not a member of any Star Wars brigade. It's all about that power bruh. smile

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Selenial
And the reward for fastest way to get me to hate you goes to......

Before you hate me.

I see TOR as encompassing the KOTOR duology up until the conclusion of the TOR Video game. I just generalize cuz there's no name for what you are, make sense gorgeous?

Selenial
Before you hate me.

I see TOR as encompassing the KOTOR duology up until the conclusion of the TOR Video game. I just generalize cuz there's no name for what you are, make sense gorgeous?

mmm

http://i.imgur.com/dVDJiez.gif

ILS
Sheevite reporting for duty

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Stfu

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
I guess you could sorta count me as a Sheevite, I tend to be a little too generous with him sometimes. Outside of the named groups, there's also the Tano/Vader faction rearing it's loathsome head too. Their goals are as follows:

1) Hype up Vader in order to suckle over Tano, or visa vesa

2) Establish Maul in Rebels as his 'prime' incarnation, so to splooge over his own worries of Taking Vader alone, and regurgitate Ashoka's duel with him, where she didn't get destroyed

3) Insinuate that the series 'Rebels' is actually a show worth watching You fear us, and rightly so. smileOriginally posted by ILS
Sheevite reporting for duty thumb up

Syndicate
What am I? :6

ILS
Momentarily confused, led astray. Your roots in TFU wank serve you well, however.

Syndicate
Because by wanking Galen I in turn wank Vader and Sidious?

ILS
thumb up

cs_zoltan
In the end of the day every wank serves Sidious.

Syndicate
@ILS: But I also have a great deal of respect for Kun and appreciate AP's work. :5

Although if I remember correctly don't you also have an appreciation for Kun and Ulic?

ILS
Originally posted by Syndicate
@ILS: But I also have a great deal of respect for Kun and appreciate AP's work. :5

Although if I remember correctly don't you also have an appreciation for Kun and Ulic? I have an appreciation for all who are worthy of it, sure.

But I know where my true loyalties lie.

Syndicate
Like, I mean, the last time we had a Kun/Ulic thread on CV you stalked off in disgust about how underrated they were or something of the sort.

ILS
Well yeah, there was a time where Ulic vs Qui-Gon was a thing.

Syndicate
So you are a Kun/Ulic supporter. :7

ILS
I don't need to drag them through the mud to also not be a primary supporter of them, chap.

Syndicate
I don't understand this whole factions thing. I mean, I hate Ahsoka more then life itself but I still recognize she's above Ventress and below Mace. I support Galen through pretty much every hardship but that doesn't mean I don't recognize that somebody like Kun is above him.

Similarly if Valkorian proves himself better then his competition I accept that to.

I guess I'm just not a factions person.

DarthAnt66
The Anakin Brigade is a forced that cannot be stopped - similar to Skywalker's performance against Dooku.

Syndicate
Strike that. I hate Anakin more then Ahsoka.

Beniboybling
Bored with a lot of time on my hands, so here's my in-depth primer, the factions of the SW boards chronologically as I understand them:

TOR/PT-OT divide

The SW equivalent of left and right, most debaters, even those unaffiliated with specific groups, fall within one of these two sides to varying levels of extremity. Those who favour the early eras vs those who favour the movie period. With most conflicts between debaters definable in these terms. They clash over various fundamentals, such as Sheev vs Valkorion and the prime of the Jedi.

|| Antidiluvians ||

Largely a bunch of old fossils who wank the equally ancient Sith, generally believing them to be above Palpatine, whom they frequently disparage. They possess a widely different worldview to that of modern times and tend to use a lot of big words in an attempt to appear more intelligent than they really are. However as the name suggests, they have been almost entirely superseded by a new era of PT and Sheev wank and are all but gone from these boards.

Prominent advocates: Nai, Ziggy, a bunch of debaters no longer active

|| Kunites ||

Affectionately titled "Kunts" by their detractors, this camp is defined by their worship of Kun, as well as (but not necessarily) all things TotJ. They overlap onto the Antediluvians, who commonly support Exar Kun as the most powerful Sith Lord over Sidious, but this is not a necessary belief to be a member, instead many are stalwart PT supporters.

Prominent advocates: AncientPower, ILS, Ellimist, Ziggy

|| Revanites ||

Hardly qualifying as a camp, as it only consists of one member, but said member being so persistently vocal about how great Revan and other KOTOR characters are, appears to be one regardless.

Prominent advocates: just Ant, yeah.

|| Avellonians ||

Distinct from your KOTOR I wanker, this camp reserves its respect solely for KOTOR II, of which they often believe to be the superior title. The Exile is their champion, Force wounds their bread and butter, and Drew Karpshyn the bane of their existence. They despise him more vehemently than perhaps any other camp.

Prominent advocates: Selenial, Zoltan, AncientPower

|| SWTORians ||

A varied camp ranging from moderates to extremists. The moderates are unpredictable and fickle, tending to wank only their most prominent members, while frequently defecting to the PT crowd as they please. The extremists on the other hand exist in sworn opposition to all PT wank and their advocates, and are among some of the most cancerous members among the boards. Conspiracy theorists believe the moderates seek to reform the camp from within, others believe they simply want to watch the world burn. The camp is united however in it's support of Vitiate/Valkorion over Sheev.

Prominent advocates: S_W_Legend, Nephthys, DarthAnt, Ziggy, Freshest, Skillz

|| Banites ||

Easily the most reviled camp of them all, every since DMBgate they have been subject to unrelenting assaults from the Bane dies campaign; one that has brought their champion, Darth Bane, low, and made himself and his contemporaries the butt of many jokes and memes. Through great hardship however they have become powerful, and as the trolls become prideful and complacent in victory, they gather strength and sympathisers in the shadows, preparing for the Second Coming of Bane.

Prominent advocates: EmperorDMB, Nepthys + various sympathisers

|| Bane Dies ||

More of a movement than a camp, the Bane dies campaign consists of powerful trolls who seek to shit on anything Bane related. Their mission has proven an unprecedented success, drastically lowering the opinion of Bane and his contemporaries widely in the minds of members from all walks of life.

Prominent advocates: Carthage, Jack, Ellimist + various sympathisers

|| Sheevites ||

Those who worship Sheev in all his aspects. Largely falling in favour on the PT era, they are nonetheless affiliated with various groups. United solely by their steadfast loyalty to Sheev as the Sith Lord who stands proud and erect above all others. They defeated the Antediluvians in an age old campaign, bringing the light and wisdom of Sheev to forums in their wake, and sweeping away the cancer that once plagued it. Even moreso than Sheev, Gideon is their champion, reincarnated in the witty jokester known as Tempest, who frequently humiliates all who stand against him, especially Neph.

Prominent advocates: Tempest, Elliminst, Sidious66, Beniboybling

|| Filonians ||

A relatively new camp of young, intelligent debaters, the Filonians are united in their favour and interest in TCW and Rebels characters. They enjoy good relations with fellow PT wankers, and sport some of the best interrelations among all the camps. They are also overwhelming gay, and this is good. Ahsoka is their champion, a divine entity whose beauty and grace fills their hearts with light. In the past, they among all others have been the most sympathetic towards the Banites, but recently relations have become increasingly strained.

Prominent advocates: King Joker, Beniboybling, Fated Xtasy, EmperorDMB

|| Stoverites ||

A very new faction, spawned by the controversial rhetoric of Sheevite and PT wanker, Ellimist, the RotS novelisation is their Bible and Anakin Skywalker their God. They believe in the blasphemous word of their prophet, Matthew Stover, who champions Anakin of the Furnace-heart as the most powerful Jedi ever. They seek to coil the dead-star dragon around the souls of their enemies, bringing forth a new age that worships Skywalker's divine locks. It is very likely that most of their members are in fact gay for Anakin, and few can blame them.

Prominent advocates: Elliminst, DarthAnt, AncientPower, Newguy

|| Legacy Wankers ||

A camp relatively unique in its separation from the TOR/PT-OT divide, they share a knowledge and favour for the Legacy era. They are responsible for the ascension of their Emperor, Darth Krayt, to top-tier status, and enjoy a remarkable level of favour among most camps, the ground realities of the era become imparted through intelligent discourse. They are ever growing in power, and, perhaps because of their remove from the TOR/PT-OT wars, have few detractors, though are marginally more popular among the PT wankers.

Prominent advocates: ILS, Newguy, Selenial, Zoltan

Selenial
Beni ****ing claiming himself as a higher ranking Sheevite than me, while claiming Ahsoka survived his lightning.

Cancur smile

Beniboybling
hmph

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Beniboybling
|| Avellonians ||

Prominent advocates: Zoltan

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/jonah_the-f.gif

|King Joker|
Phenomenal work, Beni. smile

Syndicate
Bored with a lot of time on my hands, so here's my in-depth primer, the factions of the SW boards chronologically as I understand them:

TOR/PT-OT divide

The SW equivalent of left and right, most debaters, even those unaffiliated with specific groups, fall within one of these two sides to varying levels of extremity. Those who favour the early eras vs those who favour the movie period. With most conflicts between debaters definable in these terms. They clash over various fundamentals, such as Sheev vs Valkorion and the prime of the Jedi.

|| Antidiluvians ||

Largely a bunch of old fossils who wank the equally ancient Sith, generally believing them to be above Palpatine, whom they frequently disparage. They possess a widely different worldview to that of modern times and tend to use a lot of big words in an attempt to appear more intelligent that they really are. However as the name suggests, they have been almost entirely superseded by a new era of PT and Sheev wank and are all but gone from these boards.

|| Kunites ||

Affectionately titled "Kunts" by their detractors, this camp is defined by their worship of Kun, as well as (but not necessarily) all things TotJ. They overlap onto the Antediluvians, who commonly support Exar Kun as the most powerful Sith Lord over Sidious, but this is not a necessary belief to be a member, instead many are stalwart PT supporters.

|| Revanites ||

Hardly qualifying as a camp, as it only consists of one member, but said member being so persistently vocal about how great Revan and other KOTOR characters are, appears to be one regardless.

|| Avellonians ||

Distinct from your KOTOR I wanker, this camp reserves its respect solely for KOTOR II, of which they often believe to be the superior title. The Exile is their champion, Force wounds their bread and butter, and Drew Karpshyn the bane of their existence. They despise him more vehemently than perhaps any other camp.

|| SWTORians ||

A varied camp ranging from moderates to extremists. The moderates are unpredictable and fickle, tending to wank only their most prominent members, while frequently defecting to the PT crowd as they please. The extremists on the other hand exist in sworn opposition to all PT wank and their advocates, and are among some of the most cancerous members among the boards. Conspiracy theorists believe the moderates seek to reform the camp from within, others believe they simply want to watch the world burn. The camp is united however in it's support of Vitiate/Valkorion over Sheev.

|| Banites ||

Easily the most reviled camp of them all, every since DMBgate they have been subject to unrelenting assaults from the Bane dies campaign; one that has brought their champion, Darth Bane, low, and made himself and his contemporaries the butt of many jokes and memes. Through great hardship however they have become powerful, and as the trolls become prideful and complacent in victory, they gather strength and sympathisers in the shadows, preparing for the Second Coming of Bane.

|| Bane Dies ||

More of a movement than a camp, the Bane dies campaign consists of powerful trolls who seek to shit on anything Bane related. Their mission has proven an unprecedented success, drastically lowering the opinion of Bane and his contemporaries widely in the minds of members from all walks of life.

|| Sheevites ||

Those who worship Sheev in all his aspects. Largely falling in favour on the PT era, they are nonetheless affiliated with various groups. United solely by their steadfast loyalty to Sheev as the Sith Lord who stands proud and erect above all others. They defeated the Antediluvians in an age old campaign, bringing the light and wisdom of Sheev to forums in their wake, and sweeping away the cancer that once plagued it. Even moreso than Sheev, Gideon is their champion, reincarnated in the witty jokester known as Tempest, who frequently humiliates all who stand against him, especially Neph.

|| Filonians ||

A relatively new camp of young, intelligent debaters, the Filonians are united in their favour and interest in TCW and Rebels characters. They enjoy good relations with fellow PT wankers, and sport some of the best interrelations among all the camps. They are also overwhelming gay, and this is good. Ahsoka is their champion, a divine entity whose beauty and grace fills their hearts with light. In the past, they among all others have been the most sympathetic towards the Banites, but recently relations have become increasingly strained.

|| Stoverites ||

A very new faction, spawned by the controversial rhetoric of Sheevite and PT wanker, Ellimist, the RotS novelisation is their Bible and Anakin Skywalker their God. They believe in the blasphemous word of their prophet, Matthew Stover, who champions Anakin of the Furnace-heart as the most powerful Jedi ever. They seek to coil the dead-star dragon around the souls of their enemies, bringing forth a new age that worships Skywalker's divine locks. It is very likely that most of their members are in fact gay for Anakin, and few can blame them.

|| Legacy Wankers ||

A camp relatively unique in its separation from the TOR/PT-OT divide, they share a knowledge and favour for the Legacy era. They are responsible for the ascension of their Emperor, Darth Krayt, to top-tier status, and enjoy a remarkable level of favour among most camps, the ground realities of the era become imparted through intelligent discourse. They are ever growing in power, and, perhaps because of their remove from the TOR/PT-OT wars, have few detractors, though are marginally more popular among the PT wankers.

Prominent advocates: ILS, Newguy, Zoltan, Selenial

Beni don't I get a camp? sad

cs_zoltan
Beni don't I get a camp? sad

Yeah please quote the whole thing for a 1 line replay you phucking c-unt.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/jonah_the-f.gif Could of sworn you favoured Surik, or maybe you just hate Drew. mmmOriginally posted by Syndicate
Beni don't I get a camp? sad There is a place for you in Filonians, if you only let go of your hate. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm not a SWTORian, lol.

cs_zoltan
Could of sworn you favoured Surik, or maybe you just hate Drew. mmm

Ask Sel if she thinks I fit in there smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'm not a SWTORian, lol. Originally posted by Beniboybling
|| SWTORians ||

unpredictable and fickleAs always I'm on the money. smileOriginally posted by cs_zoltan
Ask Sel if she thinks I fit in there smile smile smile smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Prove that I'm currently a SWTORian. Anyone with half a brain, (or that attends the forum google hangout) knows the truth. smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Prove that I'm currently a SWTORian. Anyone with half a brain, (or that attends the forum google hangout) knows the truth. smile Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Out with Sidious and Luke. In with Valkorion and the Godlander. hmph

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Admit it Beni, you can't lump me into any category. Not in this universe, not in this lifetime. smile

cs_zoltan
Also why only Legacy have wankers in the title?

Beniboybling
I couldn't think of anything more creative. smileOriginally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Admit it Beni, you can't lump me into any category. Not in this universe, not in this lifetime. smile You'll reveal your true colours soon enough. uhuh

The_Tempest
Nice work, Beni. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
My true colors will put you into a box like the rest of existence, Beni. smile

NewGuy01
laughing

Excellent post, Beni. The amount of effort you were willing to put into it is somewhat disturbing, though.

Syndicate
Could of sworn you favoured Surik, or maybe you just hate Drew. mmmThere is a place for you in Filonians, if you only let go of your hate. smile

I can't be a Filonian. I hate him too much for what he did to Grievous.

cs_zoltan
I can't be a Filonian. I hate him too much for what he did to Star Wars.

Fixed.

Syndicate
I liked TCW as a whole.

Darth Thor
I was a Filonian until he recently butchered Maul in the Season finale. Which was a massive shame after the reverence he paid to Vader in the same Season opener.

But always been first and foremost a LucasT. So TCW still counts as Gospel for me given his position and input over that show.

SunRazer
I like that my allegiance is not disclosed by anyone here. Nobody knows my true loyalties smile

NewGuy01
Everyone forgot Nova.

He's firmly in the Avellonian camp.

SunRazer
Huh? I've been defending Sheev's cause for so many years, and I don't get any credit for it?

Betrayal.

Ziggystardust

|| Antidiluvians ||

Largely a bunch of old fossils who wank the equally ancient Sith, generally believing them to be above Palpatine, whom they frequently disparage. They possess a widely different worldview to that of modern times and tend to use a lot of big words in an attempt to appear more intelligent than they really are. However as the name suggests, they have been almost entirely superseded by a new era of PT and Sheev wank and are all but gone from these boards.

|| Filonians ||

Prominent advocates: King Joker, Beniboybling, Fated Xtasy,

A tad bias.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
A tad bias.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/012/132/thatsthejoke.jpg

The_Tempest
Originally posted by SunRazer
Huh? I've been defending Sheev's cause for so many years, and I don't get any credit for it?

Betrayal.

The OP does pose the question about whether one can be a member of a plurality of parties.

Zenwolf
/Is just quietly slipping under every radar.

SunRazer
The OP does pose the question about whether one can be a member of a plurality of parties.

Ah. If were a member of merely one party, nobody has divulged my true allegiance yet.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Zenwolf

I'd take that as a compliment.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by AncientPower
I'd take that as a compliment.

I am.

cs_zoltan
Your allegiance is to the fodders, and nobody cares about them.

Darth Thor
Apparently they do. Just ask the Bane dies camp

Fated Xtasy

|| Sheevites ||

Darling, what of me?

Tbh

Temp=Sheev
S66=Vader
Beni=Mara(because of dat asssdoe)
Elliminst=Lumiya
Me=Thrawn:3

But everything changed when the fire nation attacked...

Also

Dmb is overwhelmingly gay?

thumb up

The_Tempest
Can't deny, DMB's furnace heart satire is pretty damn funny.

Beniboybling
Darling, what of me?You must prove yourself. hmphshifty
LMAO.

But nah, Dmb is the straight minority.

The_Tempest
Beni, you're gay?

Syndicate
Originally posted by Zenwolf

Not the best KMC user thread. Like honestly, the nearly unanimous decision was that you are the best KMC user with the only variations being Bart and Trocity voted by for me ( I like you two about equally but he tips the scales for me with his shared love of the DT series ).

Nephthys
Uh, am I missing something? Only two people said Zen.

Syndicate
Oh damn... Was thinking of Q99.

RIP.

NewGuy01
How on earth do you get "Zenwolf" from "Q99"?

Syndicate
*Shrug*

Beniboybling
Fouel. smile

Beniboybling
Beni, you're gay? Originally posted by Beniboybling
Yeeeesss.

Deronn_solo
Only a pussy would participate in this kinda shit.

ILS
F*ggots

Anyone who doesn't support Sheev/movie era primarily.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by ILS
F*ggots

Anyone who doesn't support Sheev/movie era primarily.

Sheevism is the Way.

BazookaMaster
Autists
All of us, spreading autism across the internet XD

The_Tempest
Is partisanship leading to the decline of SWVF debates?

Discuss.

NewGuy01
Partisanship has always been around, though.

The_Tempest
True. But is it now more extreme than ever?

Ziggystardust
I doubt it.

Nephthys
True. But is it now more extreme than ever?

The first day I joined Beefy thought I was Nebaris and wrote a lengthy paragraph about me having sex with my dead mother, among many other insults.

The_Tempest
Your mom's dead? erm

Deronn_solo
Always knew Beefy was a piece of shit, but never knew he was that bad.

LMAO.

Nephthys
She was in the vision Beefy painted as I recall.

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Always knew Beefy was a piece of shit, but never knew he was that bad.

LMAO.

He's calmed down significantly. He used to be waaaaaay more aggressive.

SunRazer
Let us revive this discussion.

SunRazer
Rank the factions in terms of influence on these boards and name the people responsible smile

cs_zoltan
Beni's list is still pretty much legit, except you should be put in Avellonians instead of me smile

Ursumeles
Ant-Bane and Anti-Maul fraction
-Carthage
-Zoltan
-JKBart
-much more

2./3. TOR guys
-Neph
-Ant
-Skillz
-Beefy
-Tondemoai
-DarthBane77

Sheevites|PT Guys
-Tempest
-Zoltan
-Myth
-Urs
-ILS
-Beni
-Ellimist
-Nova(?)

4. Kunites
-AP
-Ellimist(?)
-Nova
---
Ching
Ziggy

5. Ancient Sith FB
-Nova
-AP
----
Jman
---
Beefy
Ziggy

6./7. NJO-Fans
-Myth
-Urs
-Fated(?)
-Ellimist(?)
----
-Deronn(?)
-DMB(?)
---
AP(?)

6./7. Ashokanites
-Joker
-Beni
-others

8. Kraytfanboys
-Sel
-ILS
----
-Ziggy
-Beefy(?)

9. Banites
-DMB
-Myth
---
-Neph

SunRazer
Beni's list is still pretty much legit, except you should be put in Avellonians instead of me smile

I still get no credit for supporting Sheev all these years?

Betrayal.

cs_zoltan
Well you could be put in a lot of camps. Ancients, Kunt, Kotor II, PT, NJO. But you wank Kotor II the most lately.

SunRazer
Well you could be put in a lot of camps. Ancients, Kunt, Kotor II, PT, NJO. But you wank Kotor II the most lately.

I still don't see Sheev here. I have been betrayed in heart... and now I will betray in turn. I am the Lord of Betrayal now.

Also, PT? smile

SunRazer
Why isn't the Shaak cult a faction? AP, Zoltan, Wollf and Sel.

Ursumeles
Why isn't the Shaak cult a faction? AP, Zoltan, Wollf and Sel.
Forgot that shit.
Also, Winduists.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Forgot that shit.
Also, Winduists.

By the same token, Tyranists also exist. And I was the one who began that faction - and I am still its Emperor smile

cs_zoltan
I still don't see Sheev here. I have been betrayed in heart... and now I will betray in turn. I am the Lord of Betrayal now.

Also, PT? smile

Every PT wanker is a Sheev wanker so I don't usually distinguish the 2.

SunRazer
Every PT wanker is a Sheev wanker so I don't usually distinguish the 2.

I thought you would join the TORies in calling me a general PT wanker. Which I should be, because I was solely that for a few years.

I'm also a Tyranist. Are you a Macy's boy?

cs_zoltan
Yup, Wunduist and Obi-boi.

SunRazer
It may not seem like it, but Obi-Wan is my favorite Jedi. I am an Oboi-Wan as well.

Ursumeles
By the same token, Tyranists also exist. And I was the one who began that faction - and I am still its Emperor smile
That is just the truth wink
Also, Myth may disagree with you, Emperor Nova...

SunRazer
That is just the truth wink
Also, Myth may disagree with you, Emperor Nova...

I began the cult, have led it to its golden age with my Dooku vs Mace blog, and my Dooku respect thread remains the bible. Myth is a loyal subordinate - perhaps too loyal to a betrayer such as I - but a subordinate nevertheless. He has provided many powerful weapons for me and my Dooku respect thread, but his recently failed charge against the Macy's is proof that he is not yet ready to take over my role.

cs_zoltan
There are also they gaylords whose champion is Kanan.

SunRazer
There are also they gaylords whose champion is Kanan.

A disgusting breed that must be wiped out immediately.

Not that they have any influence here, anyhow.

On the other hand, DarthBane77 and Revanchiste are also part of the Revanites, so Beni's initial assessment that Ant was its only member was false.

SunRazer
Rank the factions in terms of influence on these boards and name the people responsible smile

Ursumeles
I began the cult, have led it to its golden age with my Dooku vs Mace blog, and my Dooku respect thread remains the bible. Myth is a loyal subordinate - perhaps too loyal to a betrayer such as I - but a subordinate nevertheless. He has provided many powerful weapons for me and my Dooku respect thread, but his recently failed charge against the Macy's is proof that he is not yet ready to take over my role.
I know. But an emperor can be overthrown.

Ursumeles
LMAO, forget LeGenD for TOR xD

cs_zoltan
Ranking is hard one. How do you measure influence? Number of followers? Number of threads? Number of wins?

There are also a lot of alliances.

SunRazer
I know. But an emperor can be overthrown.

Ah, but not a Lord of Betrayal such as I. I foresee these things before their time. Many things do I see as I gaze from the heart of CV. The place channels such energies...

But I have seen that there is a time when I must leave, and that Myth will need to take up my role as the Tyranist Emperor.

cs_zoltan
On the other hand, DarthBane77 and Revanchiste are also part of the Revanites, so Beni's initial assessment that Ant was its only member was false.

Didn't DB77 came later? And Revanchiste is pretty ****ing retarded, even by KMC standard.

SunRazer
Ranking is hard one. How do you measure influence? Number of followers? Number of threads? Number of wins?

There are also a lot of alliances.

Victories, whether in threads or in the conversion of other users. The more a character has been raised in the public view, the more influence it has. Obviously more followers will help in that regard.

SunRazer
Didn't DB77 came later? And Revanchiste is pretty ****ing retarded, even by KMC standard.

I didn't say anything about them. I just said that Ant is not the sole Revanite.

Perhaps Tyranists and so on are mere subfactions of a larger faction.

cs_zoltan
Victories.

Then PT and the associated character cults curb.

Then NJO, Legacy, Ancients, Kunts, SWTOR, Banefags. In that order.

SunRazer
Who are those responsible for the success or failure of each? smile

cs_zoltan
Fuuuu. You first phag.

Beniboybling
On the other hand, DarthBane77 and Revanchiste are also part of the Revanites, so Beni's initial assessment that Ant was its only member was false. They hardly count as debaters. smile

Beniboybling
Victories, whether in threads or in the conversion of other users. The more a character has been raised in the public view, the more influence it has. Obviously more followers will help in that regard. Sheev's power is growing with every day, the TOR phags are floundering. smile

Ursumeles
Ah, but not a Lord of Betrayal such as I. I foresee these things before their time. Many things do I see as I gaze from the heart of CV. The place channels such energies...

But I have seen that there is a time when I must leave, and that Myth will need to take up my role as the Tyranist Emperor.
Myth begins to challenge you. Not only that, also Deronn and Ant attack you from the side, through you affilation to the Kunites/KotOR IItes.
I hope for you, that xou have a plan.

Fated Xtasy
Ant-Bane and Anti-Maul fraction
-Carthage
-Zoltan
-JKBart
-much more

2./3. TOR guys
-Neph
-Ant
-Skillz
-Beefy
-Tondemoai
-DarthBane77

Sheevites|PT Guys
-Tempest
-Zoltan
-Myth
-Urs
-ILS
-Beni
-Ellimist
-Nova(?)

4. Kunites
-AP
-Ellimist(?)
-Nova
---
Ching
Ziggy

5. Ancient Sith FB
-Nova
-AP
----
Jman
---
Beefy
Ziggy

6./7. NJO-Fans
-Myth
-Urs
-Fated(?)
-Ellimist(?)
----
-Deronn(?)
-DMB(?)
---
AP(?)

6./7. Ashokanites
-Joker
-Beni
-others

8. Kraytfanboys
-Sel
-ILS
----
-Ziggy
-Beefy(?)

9. Banites
-DMB
-Myth
---
-Neph

I'm an Ashokanite/PTSheevite/NJO supporter

Ursumeles
Okay.

The Ellimist

TOR/PT-OT divide

|| Antidiluvians ||

|| Kunites ||

|| Revanites ||

|| Avellonians ||

|| SWTORians ||

|| Banites ||

|| Bane Dies ||

|| Sheevites ||

|| Filonians ||

|| Stoverites ||

|| Legacy Wankers ||

This is gold, except that I can hardly be called a Kunite. erm

Beniboybling
Your allegiances have become clearly since its posting. smile

Ursumeles
I believe in Jacen Solo/Darth Caedus as our lord a savior. He would've been succesor of the almighty Sidious, but he died to young sad

The Ellimist
Sunrazer should be added to Kunites, Avellonians and Sheevites, in one of the weirder combos.

Also there should be a section for Luke wankers. smile

Ursumeles
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Sunrazer should be added to Kunites, Avellonians and Sheevites, in one of the weirder combos.

Yes I agree.

Who are a part of them?
You, Myth(?), me?

The Ellimist
Yes I agree.

Who are a part of them?
You, Myth(?), me?

That, and I think Skillz, Syndicate and some others I'm missing. Maybe Tempest, though primarily to further Sheev.

-----------

What about bart?

Azronger
I like all eras and characters from each. But at the end of the day I am a Sheevite, a Tyranist, and a Vaderist.

Azronger
And a Luke wanker. Never forget Luke.

Ursumeles

What about bart?
He is part of the Bane haters 😉

JKBart
I don't belong to any faction, I just try to help people make proper judgement.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
I don't belong to any faction, I just try to help people make proper judgement.
Edit: sad

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Azronger
And a Luke wanker. Never forget Luke.

I like you. thumb up

The Ellimist
U r part of New Germany!

Pretty sure he prefers reich numero tres.

Ursumeles
Pretty sure he prefers reich numero tres.
German, german, german!
Also, what do you think is the strongest person an serious Luke could ragdoll?

TenebrousWay
I always play Victoria II as Prussia in order to form Germany!

The Ellimist
German, german, german!
Also, what do you think is the strongest person an serious Luke could ragdoll?

novel Vitiate. smile

Ursumeles
novel Vitiate. smile
Lol. Didn't he utterly dominated UnuThul? If so, than Reborn Krayt smile

The Ellimist
Lol. Didn't he utterly dominated UnuThul? If so, than Reborn Krayt smile

Well, I think ragdolling can mean different things. I'm not sure if he could've "ragdolled" a Caedus whose defenses are up, for instance.

Azronger
I like you. thumb up

Thanks.

Ursumeles
What is your definition of ragdolling?

The Ellimist
That you can fling them around at will with TK and they can't do anything about it.

Ursumeles
Eh, I think that a Caedus with guard up, would put minor resistance, but woould get ragdolled in the End.

The Ellimist
But then why didn't Luke just do that?

Ursumeles
It think that an Saber fight was more personal.

SunRazer

Well, this guy sees it thumb up

And I'm a Luke wanker, too. I've always opposed the Sidious > Luke counterculture.

Ursumeles

TOR/PT-OT divide

|| Antidiluvians ||

|| Kunites ||

Prominent advocates: AncientPower, ILS, Ziggy, Nova

|| Revanites ||

Prominent advocates: Ant, darhbane77

|| Avellonians ||

Prominent advocates: Selenial, Zoltan, AncientPower, Nova
|| SWTORians ||

|| Banites ||

|| Bane Dies ||

|| Sheevites ||

Prominent advocates: Tempest, Elliminst, Sidious66, Beniboybling, Azronger, Nova, Myth, Fated, Urs

|| Filonians ||

|| Stoverites ||

|| Legacy Wankers ||

Oboi-Wans: Nova, Zoltan, Ant

Winduists: Zoltan, Deronn, DMB, Ellimist

Tyranists: Myth, Nova, Ziggy, Urs

Luke Skystomper: Ellimist, Nova, Myth, Azronger, Urs

Soloites: Myth, Urs, Syn(?), Fated(?)

Updated it a bit, lel.

SunRazer
Soloites are a disgusting breed that need to be wiped out.

Now, the Anakin brigade is growing rapidly, and deservedly so. thumb up

Ursumeles
Nah, we Soloites don't say something like Caedus>Annie. But we make clear, that he is above Sub-Sedriss-Faggs like Kun smile

SunRazer
Your taunts have no effect on me. smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>