Canon Darth Vader vs Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
*Canon Vader*
*TFU Starkiller*

-Standard equipment
- In character, I.E. regular morals and such apply
- Combatants start 20 feet away
- Battle takes place within the Yavin Temples - no amps will be given, tho

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-Out

cs_zoltan
Killer
Vader
Probably Killer

Let the salt commence.

Syndicate
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Killer
Vader
Probably Killer

Let the salt commence.

Deronn_solo
What's the reasoning, c unts?

Syndicate
Superior force user.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vader.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Syndicate
Superior force user.

I hope you die, you useless sack of shit.

FreshestSlice
Lel@Starkiller being superior to anything

Jmanghan
Superior force user. Better then Legends Vader as well.

Syndicate
Yep.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Lel@Starkiller being superior to anything

Don't debate shit, unless you want to morph into a turd, too.

FreshestSlice
Nigga, I didn't make a superior version of this character Vader's ***** in TFUII.

Deronn_solo
Galen fans don't use common sense, tho.

Starkiller II couldn't win against a Vader that was a "shell of him former self" all around, yet they believe he can best a "far more formidable" version of the character, that reached the pinnacle of his power by RotJ. laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

Starkiller II couldn't win against a Vader that was a "shell of him former self" all around, yet they believe he can best a "far more formidable" version of the character, that reached the pinnacle of his power by RotJ. laughing out loud Because he deflected
Palpatine's Lightning without aid or help for like 30 seconds.

Hell, I think Palpatine was losing, the game makes a better case then the novel does.

But then you guys who debate for Vader make no sense either, when you argue Vader "ragdolling" Starkiller out a window, in which he lands on his feet means something.

Lets not pretend Starkiller didn't do similar shit, remember when Starkiller pushed Vader into the electrical tower thing for like 10 seconds?

I do.

Syndicate

Starkiller II couldn't win against a Vader that was a "shell of him former self" all around, yet they believe he can best a "far more formidable" version of the character, that reached the pinnacle of his power by RotJ. laughing out loud

Canon Vader reached his peak in Rebels per Filoni.

Starkiller would lose to Legends Vader but as canon Vader is now he hasn't shown the feats nessecary to defeat him.

Jmanghan

Starkiller would lose to Legends Vader but as canon Vader is now he hasn't shown the feats nessecary to defeat him. Vader would last all of 2 seconds against Sidious.

Deronn_solo
LAL, nah. A heavily vitiated Vader, that tossed the main component that fuels his power out of the window, lasted 10 seconds against Sidious lightning, and only died because of the DS burst released upon Sidious death, according to some sources.

Jmanghan
LAL, nah. A heavily vitiated Vader, that tossed the main component that fuels his power out of the window, lasted 10 seconds against Sidious lightning, and only died because of the DS burst released upon Sidious death, according to some sources. What sources?

Deronn_solo
'The New Essential Chronology'. I'll quote the relevant passage tomorrow, if I remember that is.

Of course that only pertains to Legends Vader, but the "giving up his rage" argument, and his Force reserves being taxed after getting utterly crushed by rage amped Luke, and losing a hand in the process, still stands. thumb up

Jmanghan
'The New Essential Chronology'. I'll quote the relevant passage tomorrow, if I remember that is.

Of course that only pertains to Legends Vader, but the "giving up his rage" argument, and his Force reserves being taxed after getting utterly crushed by rage amped Luke, and losing a hand in the process, still stands. thumb up Tbh, he just tanked the lightning, as opposed to holding it off though, so you can't really use that as an argument against Marek.

FreshestSlice

Starkiller would lose to Legends Vader but as canon Vader is now he hasn't shown the feats nessecary to defeat him.
It wasn't Filoni, if I recall correctly, and it was only about his character, not his power, anyway. Not that it matters. Canon Vader has better accolades and feats especially when power scaling is applied.

Darth Thor
It was Pablo Hidalgo whose a higher authority than Filoni.

cs_zoltan

lmao Legends Vader >>> Canon Vader because of Starkiller powerscaling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.