Super Vegito 3 (DBM) runs the GT Gogeta gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
Neutral, limitless, indestructible planetoid with various others in close proximity in case of the fight shifting battlegrounds.

Both have access to all powers we've seen (including Final Dragon Flash seen on DBM pages 225-227 for Vegito)

Run 1: Gogeta has 30 minutes in fusion (15 mins at SS4)
Run 2: Gogeta fusion is permanent until end of battle

Battle ends when one (or both) combatants are unable to continue or Gogeta fusion runs out

1. Base GT Gogeta
2. SS1 GT Gogeta
3. SS2 GT Gogeta
4. SS3 GT Gogeta
5. SS4 GT Gogeta

Bonus round: SS3 Vegito vs no jobbing SS4 GT Gogeta

Just thought this would be interesting, have fun

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion vs Galactus smile

Tondemonai
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Valkorion vs Galactus smile

StiltmanFTW
I wouldn't be surprised if even Base Gogeta could do it, tbh... there was a huge gap power-wise between Z and GT.

SSJ1 does the job for sure.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
How've you been doing, Tond? Been getting into comics, or just Dragon Ball?

Tondemonai

Tondemonai
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I wouldn't be surprised if even Base Gogeta could do it, tbh... there was a huge gap power-wise between Z and GT.

SSJ1 does the job for sure.

Tbh I'm tempted to agree, but when considering how powerful even base Vegito was, I see base GT Gogeta being stronger than Super Vegito by a marginal amout, but my power scaling could be flawed.

SSJGGogeta
Yeah DBM is stupid, and just as bad as GT at this point. Good job comparing the two shittiest renditions of the franchise, lol.

But seriously, yeah, GT Gogeta would one-shot SSJ3 Vegetto. And I'm talking base GT Gogeta. Base Goku in GT was stronger than SSJ3 Goku in DBZ. So SSJ1 GT Goku is stronger than base DBZ Vegetto. SSJ3 DBZ Vegetto would get slaughtered by SSJ4 Goku, and a base Gogeta should handle him just fine. If not, a Kaioken X2 should do the job. SSJ1 is really unnecessary.

The Merchant
DBM was written by someone who thinks ssj3 Buu saga Goku is barely solar system level and base Bra is equal to a Cell level opponent despite her ssj2 being above I think Base or Super Vegito. Salagir also doesn't think anyone in DB is lightspeed.

GT scales from the anime where Kid Buu was going to destroy a multi galaxy sized planet with a no name ki blast and GT base Goku is at mimimum equal to that since he trained with Uub for 5 years unleashing Uubs potential while his base gradually became OP. His speed is so great back in the namek saga as a ssj he went so fast that King Kai could not track Gokus speed but KK can easily track MFTL ships.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.