Valkorion vs ROTS Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fight takes place in the Eternal Throne Room.

DarthAnt66
Telepathy is the principal way to take down ROTS Skywalker.

Valkorion, the foremost telepath in the mythos, takes this one.

Deronn_solo
Valkorion impregnates with, or without telepathy.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So what I'm getting is Valkorion stomps. Any other thoughts? smile

NTJack0
Valkorian mindrapes at the start or Anakin casually slaughters him.

FreshestSlice
One of those.

Nephthys
Valkorion curbstomps him into oblivion.

Beniboybling
Valkorion one-shots.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You guys are making it sound as if...Anakin isn't Yoda level or something. What's wrong with you people? erm

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You guys are making it sound as if...Anakin isn't Yoda level or something. What's wrong with you people? erm

Because he isn't

BazookaMaster

Rofl this is boring already.

Anyway... Valkorion wins every time, but if Revan could put up a good fight, Anakin will too, but he goes down in every outcome.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan > Anakin.

BazookaMaster
Maybe, maybe not... Revan and Anakin comparison goes back and forth... But they must be around.

Nephthys
Regardless, Revan's force defenses blow Anakin's out of the water. That Revan can last against a weaker Vitiate doesn't mean Valkorion wouldn't one-shot Anakin.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Rofl this is boring already.

Anyway... Valkorion wins every time, but if Revan could put up a good fight, Anakin will too, but he goes down in every outcome. Revan was prepared for Valkorion's TP in the rematch. Anakin knows nothing about it and is thus Valkorion's new towel boy seconds into the match.

FreshestSlice
I like how you think Valkorion wouldn't one-shot Yoda when he can't even deal with Sidious' casual lightning. I always knew you were a traitor. uhuh

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kys. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.