Multiversity Too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Sad we didn't hear more about this at this years Comic-Con. I'm assuming it probably won't come out this year and will be delayed until next year or so.

The supposedly sequel isn't a follow up to Multiversity, though:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/sdcc-morrison-dc-announce-multiversity-too-batman-black-white-ogns

leonidas
good lord, i feel an aneurysm coming on....

Cogito
That dude has always done way too many drugs to keep up with

Digi
Galan, I'll expect a writeup on my desk a week after the last issue drops. No slacking.

Galan007
laughing out loud

It irritates me because Morrison set up a fantastic plot/ending with the first installment of the initial series, but doesn't plan on continuing it here? Stupid.

leonidas
if he doesn't go on to further explore the gentry that will suck hard....

Astner
Both Marvel and DC need a firm in hand establishing their cosmologies and Grant Morrison is probably one of the best qualified writers for the job.

The idea of finite multiverses floating around in the larger omniverse is digestible but not too simple for the demographic.

Galan007
Originally posted by leonidas
if he doesn't go on to further explore the gentry that will suck hard.... thumb up

It doesn't sound like he's going to. I don't care about introducing a bunch of new characters from a new multiverse... Finish the plot you've already started, ffs... Especially when we have to wait YEARS between releases. srsly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.