Shitty Random Trio Battles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
1. Sora Bulq vs Asajj Ventress vs Qui-Gon Jinn
~ All in their prime

2. DD Vos (Bloodlusted) vs Vader vs Darth Malgus (Bloodlusted)

3. Reborn Krayt vs Exar Kun vs Reborn Revan
~ Exar Kun has his Amulets
~ Morals OFF

4. Vitiate vs Yoda vs Sidious (Force Battle)
~ 30 ft Starting Distance
~ 10 mins prep time (if it makes a difference)

5. Mace Windu vs Count Dooku vs Galen Marek/Starkiller (Bloodlusted)
~ All at their peak
~ Windu can NOT use Vaapad's channeling

Trocity
1. Ventress
2. Vader
3. Krayt
4. Sidious
5. Starkiller

AncientPower
1.Bulq.
2.Vader.
3.Kun.
4.Yoda.
5.Marek.

Emperordmb
Ventress
Vader
Kun
Sheev
Windu

Syndicate
1. Ventress or Bulq.
2. Vader.
3. Kun.
4. Sidious.
5. Marek.

Nephthys
Ventress
Malgus
Not sure.
Vitiate. Vitiate with 10 minutes of prep whoops anyone.
Starkiller

Deronn_solo
1. Ventress
2. Vader
3. Krayt
4. Sidious
5. Windu

carthage
1. Ventress
2. Darth Vader
3. Darth Krayt
4. Sidious
5. Starkiller

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Trocity
1. Ventress
2. Vader
3. Krayt
4. Sidious
5. Starkiller

Kurk
1. Prime Qui-Gon is sort of subjective but I'd side with him. If not, Ventress vs Bulq is pretty close IMO and I'm not solid enough to come up with a verdict.

2. Vader
3. IDK
4. Prob Sids
5. Without Vaapad Windu could lose to either; I'm going to side with Jensaarai1 and say Dooku beats Starkiller.

SunRazer
Ventress

Vader

Any of them could feasibly win, but Krayt probably takes the most rounds.

Sidious, probably. Depends on who goes after who.

Eh...

Nephthys
Vitiate > Sidious in the Force.

cs_zoltan
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3235923/kobe-sweep-o.gif

Nephthys
How is Sidious beating him? He isn't budging him with TK and Vitiate has better lightning feats. Vitiate also has better prep feats, so there's also that.

Yoda will probably go after Sidious too.

Syndicate
Given Revan budged Vitiate with TK...

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vitiate with 10 minutes of prep whoops anyone.laughing out loud

Nephthys
Originally posted by Syndicate
Given Revan budged Vitiate with TK...

He didn't. Revan could barely budge an Imperial Guard with TK. Revan managed to throw back Vitiate (as well as himself) by unleashing pure light and darkside energy at once while Vitiate had most of his power engaged with attempting to TP Revan and was caught off guard. That isn't the same as TK'ing him.

Syndicate
So what you're saying is... Revan budged Vitiate with the Force but Sidious can't? :/

Nephthys
No, I totally agree that if Sidious manages to hit Vitiate when most of Vitiates power is elsewhere and he's off guard, then Sidious can budge him. I definitely concede that.

Please, continue to make more relevant points like this. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And that's only Novel Vitiate. smile

Syndicate
Originally posted by Nephthys
No, I totally agree that if Sidious manages to hit Vitiate when most of Vitiates power is elsewhere and he's off guard, then Sidious can budge him. I definitely concede that.

Please, continue to make more relevant points like this. thumb up

Kind of calls into question Vitiate's ability to TP individuals on Revan's level and above considering Revan was able to resist him whilst also gathering his own power. smile

Nephthys
Revan knew his tricks due to prior experience. Revan also has way superior TP resistance feats than Yoda or Sisious tbh.

SunRazer
"Way superior" lol

Nephthys
im glad that the truth is that amusing to you

thats a good attitude to take

Syndicate
Based on what? Resisting Vitiate's TP? :/ We know that the stronger in the Force you are the more difficult you are to TP per C'baoth's interactions with Luke and Mara in the Thrawn Trilogy. While nobody ever tried to TP Yoda or Sidious and they don't have TP resistance showings that wouldn't mean they're more susceptible to it. That's just common sense.

So if Vitiate's TP isn't going to affect Sidious then what else has he got? Lightning?

Sidious has already shown his to be superior. Revan knocked Vitiate's bolts aside while Sidious's lightning was powerful enough to rip Yoda's lightsaber out of his hands.

TK? Knocking DE Luke to the ground with a wave of his hand and matching Galen in a force lock is better then anything Vitiate's done in this department.

What's left? Esoteric powers? Sure, Vitiate is probably more knowledgeable in Sith Sorcery but are we going to assume he has an instant win ritual he can prep in 10 minutes to defeat Sidious with? I certainly won't.

SunRazer
Yoda resisting Sidious and Dooku's spell, which took him by surprise on Moraband, is about as good as Revan resisting Vitiate & the Dread Masters, and that's only because the Dread Masters >>> Dooku in TP. That he did it for three centuries isn't a valid argument since Meetra's spirit being there was the only reason that happened. And for the record, the novel clearly states that Meetra's presence was the only reason that Revan managed to do more than "fight to keep the Emperor at bay". If anything, Yoda's feat is better thumb up

Sidious resisting Plagueis's mental probes before he even received any training in the Force also leads me to believe he'd be at least up to par with Revan in terms of telepathic defense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.