Zoltan's Saving Grace?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syndicate
Do you think he has any?

Personally I believe that he can't be all terribad given he's read some of the Wheel of Time series and his support of Grievous and Galen.

cs_zoltan
I'm a straight white male. That's probably it.

Syndicate
thumb up

Emperordmb
He's really good at verbally shitting on people. Which sometimes hits you, yet sometimes you get to watch people you don't like suffer for it.

Nephthys
I barely notice him. I consider that a plus.

Syndicate
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I'm a straight white male. That's probably it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi1gortW-Zs

Kurk
Well he gives pretty good advice on which chemicals to take for efficient an heroing.

Deronn_solo
He has none.
Zoltan's a useless sack of shit, that is about as smart as a retarded monkey, with half of his brain removed.

ily tho, CS. <3

Kurk
I usually associate him with you, Deronn. You're both despicable in a way though you're not as bad as him.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Kurk
though you're not as bad as him.

Ha, suck it DC.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Kurk
I usually associate him with you, Deronn. You're both despicable in a way though you're not as bad as him.

Nice. smile
I'm not here to make friends. My entire purpose on this website is to ruin e-lives, talk shit, a forcefully orally penetrate anyone that gets in my way, so they can literally stfu.

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Ha, suck it DC.

That's because there is still light deep down in this dark abyss. Your heart is a metaphorical black hole where no light can ever escape. thumb up

Kurk
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Nice. smile
I'm not here to make friends. My entire purpose on this website is to ruin e-lives, talk shit, a forcefully orally penetrate anyone that gets in my way, so they can literally stfu.

That's because there is still light deep down in this dark abyss. Your heart is a metaphorical black hole where no light can ever escape. thumb up Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Ha, suck it DC.
I've seen your heart, and I know how empty it is.
I've seen your anger, and I know how deep it is.
I've seen your ambition, and I know how ruthless it is.
And all of that, will ultimately destroy you.

FreshestSlice
Stop hurting Kurk's feelings, DC. This is a safe place.

Deronn_solo
This isn't a place for Teletubbies. It's a rape, or be raped world.

The quicker Kurk learns that, the quicker he'd become the creator of internet meme's, rather than being a walking one himself.

NewGuy01
Deep anger, ruthless ambition, and heartlessness? These are the traits of an incredible success. thumb up

Lack of motivation, half-hearted ambition, and over-emotionality? These things will destroy you.

stfu Kurkz

Kurk
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Deep anger, ruthless ambition, and heartlessness? These are the traits of an incredible success. thumb up

Lack of motivation, half-hearted ambition, and over-emotionality? These things will destroy you.

stfu Kurkz aye, I agree. Actually some jedi friend of Dooku told him that very quote shortly before he left the order. It could be interpreted in different ways.

That's why I can relate to Dooku so much smile.

Jmanghan
**** that, I'm a lightsider.

I'd rather be nice then be a douche, but evidently no one else on the board sees it that way except maybe Zen.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Jmanghan
**** that, I'm a lightsider.

I'd rather be nice then be a douche, but evidently no one else on the board sees it that way except maybe Zen.

Nah, you're certainly a d-bag. Just not as much of a c`unt as the rest of us.

FreshestSlice
Speaking of which, isn't it tiring making a bunch of threads just to ***** about other posters?

Syndicate
Nope. smile

Deronn_solo
Syndi the main phag doing it, ironically.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.