Election Article

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MS Warehouse
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/07/29/trump-polls-winning-clinton-democratic-convention-speech-column/87700524/

This article sums the current predicament up nicely. About the most valid criticism of both candidates to date.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/07/29/trump-polls-winning-clinton-democratic-convention-speech-column/87700524/

This article sums the current predicament up nicely. About the most valid criticism of both candidates to date.

Meh. Anticlimactic and amateurish. Terrible article

MS Warehouse
But truthful

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
But truthful

Nah. Not at all. But agree to disagree

MS Warehouse
Which parts did you take issues with?

Surtur
It is with a heavy heart I have to agree the article isn't truthful. At least in the sense of it seeming to imply Trump is guaranteed to become president, since I don't think that is true.

I really don't want Hilary in office and I do agree in a sense she has become a punchline..but I still get this dreaded feeling that she will win. After everything that has happened people still support her. She has been shown to be incompetent, a liar, a manipulator, and just all around deceitful. I don't think it is impossible for Trump to win though.

I think of it like this: Hilary was able to give a speech full of utter bullshit and yet still have people praise her for it. That is some blind devotion usually only reserved for religious beliefs.

I also can't say I agree that if elected Trump would be the worst president ever. I certainly don't think he'd be the best, but the worst? I dunno.

MS Warehouse
No no, I don't buy the "Trump won" argument either. But the things that he said about Trump and Hilary are true, as well as who he thinks the bigger evil is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.