Ice Moon Rising

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Sounds like a little sci-fi drama that is supposed to start production at the end of this year helmed by Riddick trilogy writer/director David Twohy. I am a follower of his work, so anytime he is getting behind a piece of science fiction my ears perk up. Although, I thought they announced that the next Riddick is supposed to start at the beginning of 2017, so I don't know how that schedule could work. : / But anyway, this sounds interesting. Here is the article at Joblo...

RIDDICK DIRECTOR DAVID TWOHY TO HELM SCI-FI DRAMA ICE MOON RISING

Flyattractor
If no cameo by this group....I no care.

http://www.nerdspan.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/IcePiratesTeamShot.jpg

jaden101
Who's gonna stab Fry though. 😂

Kazenji
Originally posted by jaden101
Who's gonna stab Fry though. 😂

laughing

Patient_Leech
Wow, I didn't know Kaz could laugh. How 'bout that. At the most unlikely of things, of course.

Robtard
You probably weren't around for the epic thread battle of 'who stabbed Fry'. It was a glorius thread, it even infected other threads.

Patient_Leech
No, I think I was there for that. What annoying argument here hasn't infected other threads? It seems like you and quan bicker about the same shit in every thread. Let us not quickly forget the "easily dispensed with villain of Mad Max: Fury Road argument." lol

Robtard
I'm afraid you're confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.