Why didn't Vader kill Admiral Yularen and Grand Moff Tarkin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
If he wants to rid himself of anything that reminds him of Anakin Skywalker, why would he keep these two clowns alive?

I can understand that Tarkin is pretty important and Palpatine wouldn't be to glad if Vader killed him, but Yularen was pretty much Anakin's own Admiral during the Clone Wars; they served in numerous battles together and I'm sure he doesn't simply consider him to be an acquaintance. I doubt Palpatine would care that much too if he killed him since he's not exactly hot sh!t compared to the random other admirals he's killed for next to no reason.

He keeps Yularen alive, yet some people on here thinks that Vader would have killed Padme anyway had she lived.

Beniboybling
Because none of them know he is Anakin.

Kurk
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Because none of them know he is Anakin.
I'd say Tarkin does. His attitude towards him in ANH is pretty laid back. Also remember when Tarkin asks Vader as to what makes him think Kenobi is on the Death Star, Vader says "a Tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old master".

Kurk
Anyone else?

Zenwolf
He was killed when the DS was destroyed, plus it seems as if Yularen didn't serve under Vader anyway as he became part of the ISB.

SunRazer
Vader can't get rid of Tarkin because he's under the Emperor's authoritative protection.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.