Animal House

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Why don't those bastards release this on DVD?

Why do they only release some movies on DVD?

finti
Toga toga toga toga

GordonSkywalker
This is one of Belushi's best roles ever. And of course who can forget the infamous toga scene finti refers to? This should get a dvd release.

chico23
WHAT!!! TOMACCO LIVES?!!!!

ToMacco
That's right, Chico, I live. Now take the gun away from your head!!!!

GordonSkywalker
Animal House would make a fantastic dvd.

ToMacco
Well, where the hell is it?

finti
somewhere over the rainbow, christ Tomacco you listed Wizzard of Oz as a great flick

GordonSkywalker
Not the current topic I am afraid finti. ToMacco and I are quite too busy discussing Animal House to mess with you. And yes To, I think it would make a great dvd if only someone would do one. big grin

finti
couldnt resist

GordonSkywalker
Well not even fintis are perfect.

chico23
why do they only release some films? They have "From Dusk till Dawn 2" on DVD why not a classic like Animal House? Makes me sick!

diegocala
Excuse me sir...is this the Delta House?

HeIsTheOne
I own Animal House region 1 dvd though now it is out of print but I think I heard of a re-release soon, unless I'm thinking about Scarface.

HeIsTheOne

Scoundrel
Animal House is out region 2 on a standard edition...I saw it in HMV...

finti
the one heistheone listed is a must, hope it`s on zone/region 2 soon.
August also sees the release of the Pink Panther box yahoooooooooooooooooo

chico23
Cool saw that it is coming out as HeIsTheOne said on august 26th. Too sweet.

KidRock
THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!!! THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!!!! THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!! THANK YOU SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!!!

Sesshomaru
I've only heard of Animal House on 'I love the 70's'.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.