Captain America vs Ronan...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Captain America takes on Ronan in a fight to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?

FrothByte
You should really change your name to TheLordofSpite

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
You should really change your name to TheLordofSpite

How is this spite?

Captain America was able to fight Iron Man...

Know I now Ronan is powerful, but Captain America is no slough and he does have that uber shield of his...

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
How is this spite?

Captain America was able to fight Iron Man...

Know I now Ronan is powerful, but Captain America is no slough and he does have that uber shield of his...

Ronan vs. Captain America
Groot vs. Winter Soldier
DC villains vs. MCU villains
Harrison Wells vs. Cap and Bucky

There are all ridiculously one-sided match ups.

P.S. - Cap was only able to fight Iron Man with Winter Soldier's help and a whole lot of context involved.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by FrothByte
Ronan vs. Captain America
Groot vs. Winter Soldier
DC villains vs. MCU villains
Harrison Wells vs. Cap and Bucky

There are all ridiculously one-sided match ups.

P.S. - Cap was only able to fight Iron Man with Winter Soldier's help and a whole lot of context involved.

Oh...

Well, its not my intent to make spite threads...

KingD19
Honestly at this point, nothing Ronan did(push a drunk Drax into a piece of metal siding, then fling him into the yellow ooze) is beyond what I can see Cap pulling off.

Iirc the rest of his feats are with the Power Stone.

TheVaultDweller
Ronan is very clearly stronger though. Those hits at at 0:33 and 0:36 are almost casual, and he sends Drax flying. And he blocks so hard at 0:43 that the knife flies out of Drax's hand. He then effortlessly out-muscles him with one hand, while soaking up his hits. I don't see Steve handling Drax that easily. Even a drunk Drax. Honestly, this fight reminded me a lot of Cap vs Loki.

Ycl_s3Hb3ZM

KingD19
I definitely misremembered the scene. Nvm lol.

Stigma
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Captain America takes on Ronan in a fight to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

Who wins?
Depends. How good are Cap's dance moves?

TheVaultDweller
Well, he seemed very determined that his dance with Peggy should be a raincheck. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.