Email about the Greater Storm Beast?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Somebody on CV told me that Avellone once sent an email where he claimed that Surik defeated the Greater Storm Beast with the Force, and that Sion could've done the same "with more effort". Does anybody have this?

DarthAnt66
I vaguely recall this email.

SunRazer
Do you remember where it was posted? Or do you have a quote on hand?

Selenial
Interesting.

It's not surprising, idk who'd take on a beast that can pulverise an armoured Jedi in few strikes, but it'd be nice to have some sense of certainty about it? God knows she needs clear offensive Force feats.

SunRazer
Yeah. It's also good for Sion.

I need the bloody scan or quote, though.

Deronn_solo
Exile still sucks dick, regardless.

SunRazer
So I'm guessing that nobody has it?

carthage
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Exile still sucks dick, regardless.

thumb up

Not sure why people think she's up there

SunRazer
She's higher than Qui-Gon tier, lol.

AncientPower
Don't bother Razer.

carthage
Originally posted by SunRazer
She's higher than Qui-Gon tier, lol.

If she is its not by much, Jinn would have no issues stomping Sion, Traya, and nameless fodder Sith

AncientPower
Traya would effortlessly one-shot Jinn. He'd likely be consumed by the dark side nexus, gravity well and anguish of Jedi spirits, just attempting to cross the surface of Malachor V.

SunRazer
So if nobody here has the quote, we'll just have to wait for the guy on CV.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by AncientPower
Traya would effortlessly one-shot Jinn. He'd likely be consumed by the dark side nexus, gravity well and anguish of Jedi spirits, just attempting to cross the surface of Malachor V. Lol.

SunRazer
Apparently this is the quote:

Pathetic.

Fated Xtasy
Traya would effortlessly one-shot Jinn. He'd likely be consumed by the dark side nexus, gravity well and anguish of Jedi spirits, just attempting to cross the surface of Malachor V.

Just like Brianna, Atton and Bao dur all whom are comparabl-oh wait!yes

AncientPower
They had their bonds to the Exile, not to mention the cut content says they're subdued by Malachor. Whatever that means.

Fated Xtasy
They had their bonds to the Exile, not to mention the cut content says they're subdued by Malachor. Whatever that means.

What? Subdued how lol

AncientPower
They're subdued and captured, if you leave them behind and head straight for Traya, last time I played dark side, they're all ****ed.

Selenial
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Just like Brianna, Atton and Bao dur all whom are comparabl-oh wait!yes

They didn't have to fight any of Traya's forces. The only person who had to was Atton, and that's because Sion was jealous of him and The Exile, TBH.

Bao Dur is also dead by this point. Sick knowledge of the game you have there wink

I'm not seeing how a group of Master-tier Jedi* that have bonds to the Exile surviving Malachor's gravity together and getting shat on by Traya... Means Jinn can solo a plethora of Storm Beasts, an academy of Sith Assassins, Sion four times and then Traya when the old **** gets tired out by Maul smile

*Yes, master tier. As I've already explained to quite a few people. Each of the four who faced Traya have solid feats, Visas being the strongest Dark Jedi in Nihilus' empire, Atton beating Sion, Brianna blitzing her sisters and fighting evenly with Atris. All of them also bested three Dark Jedi Master in three vs three combat after fighting through hundreds of beasts, a batallion of Sith Troops and several force users, and after the Dark Jedi had absorbed the power of Freedon Nadd.

Her companions deserve more credit, tbfh. smile

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Selenial
They didn't have to fight any of Traya's forces. The only person who had to was Atton, and that's because Sion was jealous of him and The Exile, TBH.

Oh hun...

That's the joke, my dear.

Who left them alive because they were the future of the Jedi..?

That cannot for the life of them apprehend a remote.

Also..doesn't Meetra clear em out before they wake up?

And...?

I am talking about her companions? Not Meetra dude erm

They do, but they are not anywhere near Jinn tier.

Selenial
Who left them alive because they were the future of the Jedi..?

Also..doesn't Meetra clear em out before they wake up?

I am talking about her companions? Not Meetra dude erm

They do, but they are not anywhere near Jinn tier.

mmm

Fair, I was more responding to the overarching claim that Surik is Jinn tier, not all of that was a reply to you.

Though Traya left them alive to bait Surik and weaken her for their final battle, it wasn't that she couldn't kill them, lol.

And I doubt they're Jinn tier too, but one shotting all four of them, dodging their Lightsaber strikes and force abilities... indicates the ability to do the same thing to Jinn. Or at least close.

Yet Surik wasn't one shot, and Traya couldn't even overwhelm her with Force abilities at all.

Again, replying to the theme, not just you.

Fated Xtasy
Yeah lol You're fine Sel.

I simply thought since you said that while quoting me, that it was in fact directed to me but :P

You're cool though. Maybe once my Rts are finish we can debate somethin?

Edit: not impyling that i wanna debate Jinn vs Traya btw

cs_zoltan
You're fine Sel.

I thought you are gay.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I thought you are gay.

Bisexual. But i gravitate towards men more /shrug

cs_zoltan
There are only gays and normal people.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
There are only gays and normal people.

Then i am simply abnormal

FreshestSlice
You mean queer.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
You mean queer.
http://img.memecdn.com/i-see-what-you-did-there_o_514831.gif

DarthAnt66
You said that email was fake though?

SunRazer
When?

DarthAnt66
The post got deleted. Jack said months ago his email about Vitiate needing prep for telepathy was fabricated, but it's possible he was lying about lying.

SunRazer
That's not the same email - Jack's one was from Karpyshyn, and this one's from Avellone.

EDIT: Nvm, I read your post wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.