Darth Baras vs The Jedi Exile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Baras as he is at the end of SWTOR Act 3, and the Exile as she is at the end of KotOR II.

1. Fight takes place in the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave courtyard on Dantooine
2. Fight takes place in the Dark Council Chambers on Korriban

AncientPower
Exile > Traya > Baras. rolling on floor laughing

Nephthys
Baras > Nyriss > Meetra.

AncientPower
Baras > Nyriss? Lmfao.

SunRazer
Bump.

AncientPower
Power scaling indicates that Exile > Traya > Baras, taking the Wrath seriously.

BazookaMaster
1. Meetra, 10/10.
2. Meetra, 8-10/10, good fights.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Baras, lmfao.

AncientPower
Baras has shit all on Traya and she's implied to be his direct superior.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not at all. This is Meetra, not Traya, and given Meetra's performance in the Revan Novel, I see no reason to put her above the nigh-invincible False Voice.

AncientPower
Meetra's hindered performance on a dark side nexus infamous for having serious effects on Jedi in a less potent era? In a novel where she loses in a contest of physicals against a Sith who can blitz Scourge? Is absorbing the worst of lightning that is clearly Bane tier at least? Can still outperform Scourge infront of the Emperor who is stated to cripple the most powerful Jedi's connection to the light side of the Force with his mere presence?

Decieved Baras evidently stalemated Decieved Shan in a short exchange, was stalemating Jedi Knight Xerender, lost to Master Wyllett, was incapable of defeating Nomen Karr, and then got 'ruined' in combat with the Wrath. I'm not seeing a Traya or Nyriss tier opponent with that kind of track record.

Chosen_Sith
Originally posted by AncientPower
Meetra's hindered performance on a dark side nexus infamous for having serious effects on Jedi in a less potent era? In a novel where she loses in a contest of physicals against a Sith who can blitz Scourge? Is absorbing the worst of lightning that is clearly Bane tier at least? Can still outperform Scourge infront of the Emperor who is stated to cripple the most powerful Jedi's connection to the light side of the Force with his mere presence?

Decieved Baras evidently stalemated Decieved Shan in a short exchange, was stalemating Jedi Knight Xerender, lost to Master Wyllett, was incapable of defeating Nomen Karr, and then got 'ruined' in combat with the Wrath. I'm not seeing a Traya or Nyriss tier opponent with that kind of track record.

To be fair the same Baras who lost to Noman Karr isn't the same Baras that fought the wrath. He had a substantial power boost since then.

darthbane77
Meetra wins for sure, she in her prime (to me at least) is comparable to the Wrath or HoT overall, and both of them are superior to Baras. Baras has the advantage as far as the Force goes probably (variety in powers, being he's a sorcerer), but Meetra has far better feats than Baras does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.