Random characters run the Gungan challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Remember this idiotic episode when Grievous got owned by Jar Jars?

Which of these individuals could succeed where Grievous failed miserably?

No TK or augmentation allowed beyond canon Grievous levels

1. Pre-Vizsla
2. TCW Kenobi
3. TCW Anakin
4. TCW Dooku
5. TCW Maul
6. TCW Ahsoka
7. Rebels Vader
8. an Iron Knight
9. Guri

Zenwolf
If they take it seriously don't see why not, Grevious wasn't and he paid for it. Kinda shaky on Viszla though, but I can see it if he doesn't waste his weapons.

chingchangwalla
Assuming Vizsla has his full arsenal, everyone here can take the Jara Jar's :/

Jmanghan
Guri is not taking the Jar-Jar's...

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Guri is not taking the Jar-Jar's...

Why not? She's certainly faster than any of them, could one shot them with her strength. I mean the only thing that she'd have to worry about is getting hit with the Boomas, but with her speed, she'll be difficult to tag, given she was moving faster than those who could aim or even draw blasters.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Why not? She's certainly faster than any of them, could one shot them with her strength. I mean the only thing that she'd have to worry about is getting hit with the Boomas, but with her speed, she'll be difficult to tag, given she was moving faster than those who could aim or even draw blasters. Guri got beat by Pre-ROTJ Luke in H2H...

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Guri got beat by Pre-ROTJ Luke in H2H...

This translates to Gungans....how? Not only that Luke used The Force, to the point where he saw Guri in super slow motion, which the Gungans don't have here.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
This translates to Gungans....how? Not only that Luke used The Force, to the point where he saw Guri in super slow motion, which the Gungans don't have here. IMO, thats still embarrassing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.