Prince Xizor vs Finn and Darca Nyl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
All have their preferred weapons, Xizor has a saber.

Zenwolf
Probably the team, if nothing else due to Finn's baton + shield combo would give the team a better defense and Finn is more accustomed to using those than a lightsaber.

If they all had lightsabers however, I could see Xizor taking as he seemed more skilled in using one and displaying Jedi like maneuvers and acrobatics which surprised Ferus Olin.

The latter two were able to hold out against their respective Dark Jedi, but they were on the losing ends pretty much.

If nothing else, if they all had lightsabers this would come down to looking at physicals, which Xizor outclasses them both in the catagories.

The physicals wouldn't matter as much due to Finn's baton + shield combination, but that's more due to defense, Finn would have to be heavy on defense to cover both him and Nyl.

Though I can still see Xizor winning, but there's also the likely hood that the team can win also.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Probably the team, if nothing else due to Finn's baton + shield combo would give the team a better defense and Finn is more accustomed to using those than a lightsaber.

If they all had lightsabers however, I could see Xizor taking as he seemed more skilled in using one and displaying Jedi like maneuvers and acrobatics which surprised Ferus Olin.

The latter two were able to hold out against their respective Dark Jedi, but they were on the losing ends pretty much.

If nothing else, if they all had lightsabers this would come down to looking at physicals, which Xizor outclasses them both in the catagories.

The physicals wouldn't matter as much due to Finn's baton + shield combination, but that's more due to defense, Finn would have to be heavy on defense to cover both him and Nyl. I dunno why you see it that way, just because Finn lost to Nines.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I dunno why you see it that way, just because Finn lost to Nines.

The shield gives a much greater defense, more covering than a lightsaber would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.