Cade Skywalker vs Darth Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
*Peak Cade*
*DoE Zannah*

- Standard gear
- In character
- Combatants start 5 meters apart
- Battle takes place in Zoltan's backyard.

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

cs_zoltan
Cade in all.

inb4 DMB salt.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
- Battle takes place in Zoltan's backyard.

I'm a hungarian, I don't have a backyard.

carthage
Cade has feats of TP resistance so he can ward off Zannah's lifeline of sorcery. Cade is better in every single other way from barrier feats to telekinesis to skill, he tools her

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I'm a hungarian, I don't have a backyard.

mmm

Your living room, then. thumb up

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Cade in all.

inb4 DMB salt.

DMB thinks Bane > Krayt, so obviously he's going to be siding with Zannah here. laughing out loud

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
mmm

Your living room, then. thumb up

It's so small that the "arena" favours Soresu. Zannah rapes 10/10.

Deronn_solo
Shiiiiiiiit. Ur dat much ov a po phag, dear?

cs_zoltan
Kinda. My houses are small, but I have 3 of them 'cause I killed my ascendants.

Emperordmb
Zannah in all.

inb4 zoltan salt.

cs_zoltan
Called it.

Ascendancy
Considering that Cade would be unfamiliar with Zannah's techniques, and that she was capable of overcoming Bane's attempt to take over her entire being although she was unaware of what he had learned in that regard I'd say that standing against her sorcery isn't exactly a cakewalk. I've stated elsewhere the issues with the Bane Trilogy in terms of placing the skills of many of the characters in them, and I only know cursory bits about Cade other than that he shunned his connection to Luke, etc, at the start and and wasn't exactly steeped in the force at the beginning of the whole Krayt saga from my understanding so I don't really have a dog in this fight. My main thing is that I don't get why one, people act like the entirety of Force users during the Sith war were garbage when both what evidence is there as well as context from later in the EU via Kreia, the Krayt saga, etc says otherwise, and two, why there are so many of these threads where it's clear the OP has his or her mind made up and really doesn't care if anything to the contrary is said. It just seems pointless.

There's even less debating in this section than there used to be, just a lot of trolling and name calling for whatever reason.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Ascendancy
Considering that Cade would be unfamiliar with Zannah's techniques, and that she was capable of overcoming Bane's attempt to take over her entire being although she was unaware of what he had learned in that regard I'd say that standing against her sorcery isn't exactly a cakewalk.
What techniques would he be unfamiliar with? He's handled sorcery fine in the past.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/cade-skywalker-respect-thread/97726/

I think you have your era's mixed up. Darth Bane existed thousands of years after Kreia and Karness Muur (assuming that's who you're referring to with "the Krayt saga"wink.

Welcome to KMC.

Ascendancy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

I think you have your era's mixed up. Darth Bane existed thousands of years after Kreia and Karness Muur (assuming that's who you're referring to with "the Krayt saga"wink.

Just following the path laid out by her when she discusses Tulak Hord's ability making the greatest of her era appear as nothing next to him, then Kas'im being stated to have been perhaps the greatest duelist to have ever lived at his peak. There's nothing to suggest that the Sith of his era had no knowledge of Hord's ability, and their extensive records and knowledge of the tombs and artifacts of prior Sith leads via the books and context to a reasonable belief that they knew of his legacy and weren't simply assigning those accolades to Kas'im blindly. If the way I referred to Kreia 's statements didn't make sense, my apologies, a little eh at the moment.

There's weakness on both sides of the arguments because too much is left to be inferred rather than directly stated, but there's also too much there to act like the entire era consisted of nothing but rejects who wouldn't even have been fit to serve as second-rate assassins during Palpatine's reign.

I'll check out the link you posted when I get a chance. I'm guessing it's excerpts from the graphic novels/comics?

Deronn_solo
Except, I don't have a winner in mind at all. This a match I can see going either way. I slightly lean Cade because of demonstrated capabilities, and hax abilities such as Dark Transfer at his disposal.

Nephthys
Zannah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.