Aayla Secura vs Adi Gallia vs Luminara Unduli

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Which of these female jedi win in the following:

Sabers:
Force:
All Out:

Emperordmb
I'd say Luminara in sabers and all-out, though my knowledge of these characters' force abilities is a little too sketchy for me to call the Force round.

|King Joker|
Luminara sweeps.

Kurk
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Luminara sweeps. you're biased

carthage
Adi

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Kurk
you're biased Newsflash, pretty much everyone is biased for a certain character. Anyways, Luminara's Soresu is perfectly suited for a 3-way duel and her physicality is also well-suited for a fight like this, as she's noted to be incredibly flexible, so maneuvering in a 3-way would be much easier. She's more skilled than Aayla and comparably skilled to Gallia, and her telekinesis also outstrips Gallia's and Aayla's.

Fated Xtasy
Eh...

I mean if we take Starfighter into account, she could generate a Force shockwave capable of destroying tanks and speeder droids?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Eh...

I mean if we take Starfighter into account, she could generate a Force shockwave capable of destroying tanks and speeder droids? Link?

Fated Xtasy

|King Joker|
LMFAO @ that gif.

Anyways, is that really definitive? Like, do we know if Gallia was actually successful in destroying that army with the shockwave, and do we have an actual visual representation of what that shockwave looks like and its exact effects?

Syndicate
Luminara.

Fated Xtasy
LMFAO @ that gif.

Anyways, is that really definitive? Like, do we know if Gallia was actually successful in destroying that army with the shockwave, and do we have an actual visual representation of what that shockwave looks like and its exact effects?

I aim to please.

And Not really? I mean, when the cinematic scene plays there's no army outside thats left standing, but it's extremely likely that she used her Delta fighter in conjunction with Force Shockwave. Still if she's confident enough to use this ability when Nym(while under heavy droid fire)requests for assistance then i say she is capable of of a good amount of damage. It's not unfounded, given how she casually flicks a boulder at Sing ten years prior.

I might get the prima guide for that game if want to :shrug:

DarthAnt66
Unduli.

|King Joker|
Still if she's confident enough to use this ability when Nym(while under heavy droid fire)requests for assistance then i say she is capable of of a good amount of damage. It's not unfounded, given how she casually flicks a boulder at Sing ten years prior. Fair enough, but I feel like it's a stretch saying she's capable of destroying multiple tanks with the shockwave when there's no real proof she did, to my knowledge. For all we know the shockwave was used to briefly relieve pressure off of Nym by destroying the droids that were immediately pinning him down. Like I said, the feat seems sort of ambiguous in its magnitude, thus I can't put it above Luminara's Force feats.

Fated Xtasy
Fair enough, but I feel like it's a stretch saying she's capable of destroying multiple tanks with the shockwave when there's no real proof she did, to my knowledge. For all we know the shockwave was used to briefly relieve pressure off of Nym by destroying the droids that were immediately pinning him down.

Fair enough.

Sure, that's fair. I'm not arguing that she should be put above Luminara in TK, Im merely arguing that she isn't as below Unduli as you think.

cs_zoltan
Your quoting is always shit Fated.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Your quoting is always shit Fated.
Half asleep lol

cs_zoltan
So you are always half asleep?

Fated Xtasy
So you are always half asleep?

Pretty much. I don't put much effort into these unless I'm actively trying to destroy someone

cs_zoltan
You should stop debating and concentrate on destroying lives.

Fated Xtasy
You should stop debating and concentrate on destroying lives.
Maybe once i retire stick out tongue

ILS
Well Aayla slapped Aurra Sing into a coma who is better than TPM Maul, due to the fact she landed a kick on Jinn and Kenobi 6.7 seconds before Maul did. Therefore Luminara is better than Aayla because she tied with Ventress who is equal to TCW Kenobi, who is hetter than TPM Obi-Wan, who is better than Maul.

Also, Adi wins because she did better against Savage than Dooky and Ventress combined, who as a duo far outstrip just Ventress or Aurra Sing.

BazookaMaster
Originally posted by ILS
Well Aayla slapped Aurra Sing into a coma who is better than TPM Maul, due to the fact she landed a kick on Jinn and Kenobi 6.7 seconds before Maul did. Therefore Luminara is better than Aayla because she tied with Ventress who is equal to TCW Kenobi, who is hetter than TPM Obi-Wan, who is better than Maul.

Also, Adi wins because she did better against Savage than Dooky and Ventress combined, who as a duo far outstrip just Ventress or Aurra Sing.

nvm lol

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by ILS
Ventress who is equal to TCW Kenobi.

lel

|King Joker|
Fair enough.

Sure, that's fair. I'm not arguing that she should be put above Luminara in TK, Im merely arguing that she isn't as below Unduli as you think. Yeah, I don't have Gallia below Luminara in TK by a large margin at all, I just said "outstrip" to drive the point that Luminara is the superior of the three home, tbh.

Fated Xtasy
Yeah, I don't have Gallia below Luminara in TK by a large margin at all, I just said "outstrip" to drive the point that Luminara is the superior of the three home, tbh.

Fair.

What makes you put Unduli above Adi if i may ask?

|King Joker|
Fair.

What makes you put Unduli above Adi if i may ask? You'll see. I'm making a Luminara respect thread as we speak. smile

Fated Xtasy
You'll see. I'm making a Luminara respect thread as we speak. smile

Lovely. Although do try not use some of those atrocious formats hun.

|King Joker|
Lovely. Although do try not use some of those atrocious formats hun. Which ones are you referring to?

Edit: Or you can PM me which ones to avoid. mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.