Apocalypse Herald of Galactus vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Apocalypse becomes a herald of Galactus he gets the power cosmic and serves Galactus faithfully for a couple years then fleas and heads back to earth more powerful then ever. He studies the powers he has been given learns the limits and abilities. How much more powerful would he become? How would he fair against Silver Surfer?

StiltmanFTW
Apoc would make G his horseman, lol.

Sin I AM
I don't think he'd be any more creative with it, I mean he's had celestial tech for how long? Yet still gets routinely beaten by the xmen

golem370
Maybe a jobbing Apoc but written well I think it would amp him but quite a bit and he could use his intelligence with his new powers well with his older powers.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by golem370
Maybe a jobbing Apoc but written well I think it would amp him but quite a bit and he could use his intelligence with his new powers well with his older powers.

Meh. I keep hearing about this "non jobbing" apoc but honestly i cant see it. He's never been impressive to me

CosmicComet
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Agreed. He'd make him Famine.

stick out tongue

Magnon
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Galactus Horseman of Apocalypse vs ???

krisblaze
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Meh. I keep hearing about this "non jobbing" apoc but honestly i cant see it. He's never been impressive to me

Why is that?

The X-Men always have to bring in some plotdevice to beat him, like Cyclops channelling the "summers bloodline", the 12 machine backfiring, or Pulse depowering him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.