Non-Force Sensitives that could take Magnaguards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

Minumum requirement is to take out two Magnaguards, in Melee Combat, on the ground.

Deronn_solo
No one, kek.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
No one, kek. You don't think Xizor has a chance?

Nephthys
Cipher 9 and the Champ.

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
No one, kek.

I mean..... like....... Grievous?

The Vong?

Jmanghan
Ok, to clarify, no droids, only sentient humanoids, no force sensitivity allowed.

Nephthys
Grievous isn't a droid.

Deronn_solo
Shit, completely forgot about them.

Just woke up,so I'm prolly more retarded than usual. mmm

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nephthys
Grievous isn't a droid. He didn't start off as one, but he can't tire, he can be programmed, IIRC, and he also can't feel the force... at all.

Zenwolf
If taking at their best, not many could tbh in strict melee.

ILS
Moving away from droids, cyborgs and other enhanced/superhuman non-Force users, the Fetts are the main ones I can think of. Possibly severed Ulic? Pre Vizsla. Possibly those Nikito motherf*ckers or the people who invented Teras Kasi to beat up Jedi.

Also carthage's mother because she has strong hands.

Nephthys
Durge. Probably a few Wookiees like Hanharr, Chewie and Bowdaar. Mandalore the Ultimate, maybe Canderous.

Zenwolf
Hm...did forget Durge, but Neph, Canderous in melee? He never really struck me as a melee fighter.

The Fetts? Perhaps.

I'm not sure about Viszla though Swords, if we take the best Magnaguard showings.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Hm...did forget Durge, but Neph, Canderous in melee? He never really struck me as a melee fighter.

The Fetts? Perhaps.

I'm not sure about Viszla though Swords, if we take the best Magnaguard showings. He was the best in every single category behind Mandalore the Ultimate.

Jmanghan
Xizor was pretty confident he could kill Boba in like less then a second. erm

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jmanghan
He was the best in every single category behind Mandalore the Ultimate.

Edit: Who?

Zenwolf
Xizor was pretty confident he could kill Boba in like less then a second. erm

When Xizor was held up as a hostage by Boba, not really something that would help against a Magnaguard.

Jmanghan
When Xizor was held up as a hostage by Boba, not really something that would help against a Magnaguard. Despite realizing all the advantages that Boba had, and knowing full well who he was, he was still uber confident he could kill Boba.

Oh, I know, I was just pointing that out.

Kurk
Xizor maybe
possibly non-force sensitive red guards
And maybe a wookie big grin

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kurk
Xizor maybe
And maybe a wookie big grin All Red Guards are Force Sensitive.

Any Wookie barring Tyvokka and Lowbacca are getting sliced up.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Kurk
Xizor maybe
And maybe a wookie big grin

Red Guards can't, was kinda proven with LoE.

Zenwolf
All Red Guards are Force Sensitive.

No they aren't.

Red Guards =/= Imperial Royal Guards.

I believe we discussed this before guys, there's a big difference.

Jmanghan
Red Guards can't, was kinda proven with LoE.

They're close tho, damn close.

Imperial Royal Guards tho...

Could they take on 2 at once?

Its not just 1 Magnaguard.

Jmanghan
No they aren't.

Red Guards =/= Imperial Royal Guards.

I believe we discussed this before guys, there's a big difference. I thought he was referring to Royal Guard when he brought that up.

Red Guards aren't that good.

Zenwolf
I thought he was referring to Royal Guard when he brought that up.

Red Guards aren't that good.

Nah Red Guards are good, just not quite Magnaguard level.

Q99
Jarael comes to mind.

She was able to beat Alek in sparring. Aka the future Malak. Known to have strong swordplay.

And she regularly trashed Zayne. "Not even close," trashed.

Basically, Jarael was impressive enough multiple people simply assumed she was force sensitive and a potential Jedi.

It'd be a fight, but I think if anyone can, Jarael.

Kir Kanos is a possibility- the best of the Imperial Guards, never showed any force, beat Carnor Jax who did have the force. Not as sure as Jarael, but he's very strong.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Q99
Jarael comes to mind.

She was able to beat Alek in sparring. Aka the future Malak. Known to have strong swordplay.

And she regularly trashed Zayne. "Not even close," trashed.

Basically, Jarael was impressive enough multiple people simply assumed she was force sensitive and a potential Jedi.

It'd be a fight, but I think if anyone can, Jarael.

Kir Kanos is a possibility- the best of the Imperial Guards, never showed any force, beat Carnor Jax who did have the force. Not as sure as Jarael, but he's very strong.

Any Royal Guardsman could, it's kinda noted and given their training it's not unlikely.

The Merchant
Realistically no one since Magnaguards are said to have near Lightspeed reactions and are able to make complex battle tactics in an instant. But that's not consistent to their actual showings.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.