Maestro vs Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Not sure if it's been done. Don't care 😁 lol. Anyway to the death!

Pillow Biter
I forget. Can Maestro get stronger?

carver9
Yep. Maestro kills him.

Pillow Biter
Really hard to say when a fully dynamic character will lose.

Who has Maestro lost to in the past? Surfer? Blue Marvel?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
I forget. Can Maestro get stronger?

I dont remember him amping in Future Imperfect. I know he's stronger because all the radiation he absorbed. Hes also smarter but i wouldnt say as smart as Doc Green or Prof.

Stoic
He amps. It shows that he does in Future Imperfect.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
He amps. It shows that he does in Future Imperfect.

When i dont remember him amping

Stoic
When the two Bruce's are fighting in Maestro's trophy room, Merged Bruce states that the madder the Hulk gets, the stronger he gets, and at that moment Maestro was pissed. If you go back you will see. Maestro is what 616 Hulk can become, if certain events transpired. That's the only difference between them, and the fact that Maestro in the future absorbed massive amounts of radioactive fallout which has not yet happened to his 616 counterpart. He gets stronger with rage.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
When i dont remember him amping

This is becoming tiresome Sin. Just say you don't know instead of making claims. Here, Professor Hulk outright tells us Maestro is becoming more powerful and states "I forgot, the madder you get the stronger you get".

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsMaestro13.jpg.html

OMG!!!

carver9
When the two Bruce's are fighting in Maestro's trophy room, Merged Bruce states that the madder the Hulk gets, the stronger he gets, and at that moment Maestro was pissed. If you go back you will see. Maestro is what 616 Hulk can become, if certain events transpired. That's the only difference between them, and the fact that Maestro in the future absorbed massive amounts of radioactive fallout which has not yet happened to his 616 counterpart. He gets stronger with rage.

thumb up

Maestro doesn't have many showings so anyone who knows of the character should've known this.

Galan007
When i dont remember him amping http://i.imgur.com/SRUougX.jpg

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
This is becoming tiresome Sin. Just say you don't know instead of making claims. Here, Professor Hulk outright tells us Maestro is becoming more powerful and states "I forgot, the madder you get the stronger you get".

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20F-M/HulkvsMaestro13.jpg.html

OMG!!!

You done crying yet? I asked because i didnt remember and was too lazy to look it up. Not everyone jerks off to hulk scans.

Originally posted by Galan007
http://i.imgur.com/SRUougX.jpg

Thx galan. A point could be argued that he banner was simply saying that he was insane? It's reaching i know but it's there

Stoic
You done crying yet? I asked because i didnt remember and was too lazy to look it up. Not everyone jerks off to hulk scans.

Thx galan. A point could be argued that he banner was simply saying that he was insane? It's reaching i know but it's there

Not really, since they are both the same person. The only difference is that one lives in a shithole, and the other may be able to avoid ending up there.

carver9
Not really, since they are both the same person. The only difference is that one lives in a shithole, and the other may be able to avoid ending up there.

Don't pay Sin any attention. Maestro is a Hulk. His power is to amp. He isn't one of the most powerful Hulks because he's cute. She's reaching.

DarkSaint85
Scans of Zod dying on panel, please evil face

Nonethless, good fight. Maestro has a limit to how much radiation he can absorb, however (something I've not seen Banner having - could be wrong). Was it the radiation in the nuke that killed him, ultimately?

Sin I AM

Are they the same though? All things considered. Im just theorizing here mind u.

Originally posted by carver9
Don't pay Sin any attention. Maestro is a Hulk. His power is to amp. He isn't one of the most powerful Hulks because he's cute. She's reaching.

It's reaching i know

Stop being a little kunt carver.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Pillow Biter

Who has Maestro lost to in the past? Surfer? Blue Marvel?

IIRC his younger, weaker, less experienced version of himself. vin

Delta1938

Sin, STOP. He doesn't jerk-off to Hulk scans.

His anal vibrator does all the work for him.

Stoic
Are they the same though? All things considered. Im just theorizing here mind u.

Stop being a little kunt carver.

Yeah. they're the same guy, except for the twisted future, and extra rads.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Scans of Zod dying on panel, please evil face

Nonethless, good fight. Maestro has a limit to how much radiation he can absorb, however (something I've not seen Banner having - could be wrong). Was it the radiation in the nuke that killed him, ultimately?

Yeah, somehow someway they wrote Maestro as having an upper limit to the amount of radiation he could absorb. Then another writer turned around and punked him without taking into account exactly how much more powerful he'd become due to those extra rads that he absorbed for decades on end. Hence him being utterly trashed by the Surfer. Comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.