Exar Kun vs Gethzerion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
*Peak Kun*
*Peak Geth*
- Standard gear
- In character
- Combatants start 20 meters away
- Battle takes place on Geth's home turf

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-Out

Ziggystardust
Feats, statements or arguments for Geth that even remotely put on level with Kun? Why couldn't Kun simply wave his hands in her general direction, and cause her death?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Feats, statements or arguments for Geth that even remotely put on level with Kun? Why couldn't Kun simply wave his hands in her general direction, and cause her death? She creates Force Storms by getting ticked off.

Sidious as scared of her to the point of not allowing anyone to go to and from the planet while she was in power.

Oh, and taking on Luke + A Really powerful Nightsister.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Jmanghan
She creates Force Storms by getting ticked off.

Are these worm-holes or something related to weather? If the latter is true, I suggest a more appropriate thread is in order... how about Geth vs Tott Doneeta? After all, Tott was some random in an Era where Exar was the premier, yet he was still capable of handling storms that might have been a tad more violent than the weather anomalies Geth produced in her time.

You might have thought I'd run away at this point, but given that both Tom Veitch and Kevin Jay think that Kun is a match for DE Sidious, I suppose someone who may or may not been as strong as him; at the time of the films, won't stand too much of a chance.

Compare that to killing a more experienced Luke, with only a shadow's worth of his power.

Syndicate
Kun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.