Shaak Ti (TFU) vs. Darth Vader (TFU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Instead of Galen Marek being sent to destroy Shaak Ti on Felucia, Vader decides to go instead. He confronts her in the Ancient Abyss. Who wins?

Round 1: Lightsabers
Round 2: Force
Round 3: All out

Emperordmb
Vader wrecks in all three

RHaggis
Shaak dies

|King Joker|
Is it a good fight?

Emperordmb
It's kinda a shit fight tbh

carthage
Ti scales off of a Galen that lost in sparring matches and wins

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Emperordmb

... You might want present a list of people that Vader has; save for better term, 'wrecked'. Perhaps some of the lesser known Jedi, who were long since exiled, with bounties on their heads...? Anyone on Shaak Ti's level?

Beniboybling
Shaak Ti an hero's, again. smile

Nephthys
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Nah.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nah.

But I mean, yeah. :/

Nephthys
Vader does not wreck her in sabers. He wouldn't in all out either, it would be a pretty good fight.

Syndicate
Except he sort of does? Yeah...

NewGuy01
Well, that depends on who's writing Vader. But he wins either way.

Beniboybling
She'd do worse than Ahsoka, which would probably qualify as a "wreck" yeah.

Selenial
Originally posted by Beniboybling
She'd do worse than Ahsoka, which would probably qualify as a "wreck" yeah.

I love how Beni acts like Ahsoka is the only Jedi who was appearing to do well until Vader used his force powers.

Sha Koon > Ahsoka, she actually landed a good hit on him without being distracted smile

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Selenial
I love how Beni acts like Ahsoka is the only Jedi who was appearing to do well until Vader used his force powers.

Sha Koon > Ahsoka, she actually landed a good hit on him without being distracted smile You should probably go run into traffic now. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ahsoka is overrated. smilesmile

|King Joker|
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ahsoka is overrated. smilesmile The only people you can claim overrate her are Beni and I, saying that Ahsoka's overrated in general is ridic' smile smile smile

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Selenial

Sha Koon > Ahsoka, she actually landed a good hit on him without being distracted smile I love how you read so much shit into what I say. smile

And in 19 ****ing BBY lmao.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ahsoka is overrated. smilesmile

carthage
Shaak struggled with a single Magnaguard, Ahsoka can kill multiple of them in canon. Ti is crap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.