Best double-bladed lightsaber duelist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDuelist9
Who's the best double-bladed lightsaber duelist in the Star Wars mythos and who follows behind him/her? Take every existing character in either Legends or Canon.

Interested in hearing your thoughts!

Nephthys
Kun.

carthage
Exar Kun

Syndicate
Kun.

DarthDuelist9
Why place Kun over Maul if I may ask?

Kurk
Maul

Beniboybling
Zannah. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/2570579909.png

Kurk
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Zannah. http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/2570579909.png laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Emperordmb
Kun, Maul, and Zannah are definitely the top three.

chingchangwalla
1. Kun obviously
2. Maul obviously
3. Zannah
4. Darth Simi

Pong Krell is perhaps up there too

DarthDuelist9
I would place Savage above Zannah to be honest.

Darth Thor
Maul

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Why place Kun over Maul if I may ask?

Because Kun's force power makes Maul look like someone who gets cut in half by a Padawan... oops

Kurk
Why the hell are we considering Zannah in top 3?

Ziggystardust
I would put Zannah above Maul just because of the latter's epic failings.

Emperordmb
Top five are Kun, Zannah, Maul, Kas'im, and Savage.

NewGuy01
Probably Exar Kun.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
I would place Savage above Zannah to be honest.

Ehh well if it were bloodlusted Savage then yeah but I wouldn't put him above her ordinarily

Vixas
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Because Kun's force power makes Maul look like someone who gets cut in half by a Padawan... oops

Not gonna lie that actually made me laugh. But yes Kun is definitely #1. After that come, in no particular order, Zannah, Maul, Savage, Satele Shan, Kasim, etc.

Deronn_solo
Exar Kun, then Maul.

carthage
Lmao at Kas'im being in the top

BazookaMaster
1. Maul
2. Exar Kun
3. Savage Opress
4. Asajj Ventress
5. Satele Shan
6. Pong Krell
7. Darth Zannah
8. Kas'im
9. Antares Draco
10. Shado Vao

Emperordmb
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
1. Maul
2. Exar Kun
3. Savage Opress
4. Asajj Ventress
5. Satele Shan
6. Pong Krell
7. Darth Zannah
8. Antares Draco
9. Shado Vao
10. Bastila Shan
Zannah's placement and the lack of Kas'im is cancer tbh.

BazookaMaster
I forgot about Kas'im, added him now

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Zannah's placement and the lack of Kas'im is cancer tbh. Not really you Bane wanker

Emperordmb
I'm pretty sure even Bane-haters wouldn't put her and Kas'im beneath Krell and Satele tbh

ares834
Exact Kun

Zannah's placement and the lack of Kas'im is cancer tbh.

erm

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ares834
erm
I'm pretty sure even Bane-haters wouldn't put her and Kas'im beneath Krell and Satele tbh

ares834
I'd put them below Satele TBH.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by ares834
I'd put them below Satele TBH.
As duelists?!

FreshestSlice
Satele got shit on by Malgus. Zannah stood up to Bane. Obviously Satele is superior.

chingchangwalla
Here we go... Satele > Kas'im again. Jesus Christ

Vixas
I did say in no particular order.

carthage
Zannah was getting her ass kicked by Bane and couldn't even beat him unarmed, her best skill feat is beating some mook named Set Harth lmao. She's trash tier

NTJack0
Kun.

Lol at Kas'im being mentioned at all, he's trash.

DarthDuelist9
So Kun's better because of his superior power?

AncientPower
Kun is better because the way he uses his weapon is on another tier.

S_W_LeGenD
Exar Kun is a solid candidate. Tulak Hord might be up there as well.

Darth Maul, Kas'im and Kao Cen Darach are also decent.

SunRazer
Yeah, Kun's on top. Maul's next.

ILS
Maul and Kun are definitely the two MVP's. Savage, Krell and Ventress are all worth mentioning followed by Zannah, Satele, Shado Vso and perhaps Kas'im.

SunRazer
How well has Ventress managed to employ a doublesaber?

ILS
She used it against Mace and Obi-Wan early-CW. Didn't seem any worse off for it.

Darth Thor
Yeah she didn't stick with it though. Damn totally forgot about Krell.

Darth Abonis
Maul

Ascendancy
I'd say Zannah acquitted herself pretty well offensively in the final novel. I'd really like to read that and Shadow Killer again to get a better comparison of her speed and agility vs Maul. Though she focused more on defense and Maul on all out attacking, she did well against Bane at his peak, and as evidenced by the rain feat his speed was ridiculous to stand against by that point.

Trocity
Kun and Maul are head and shoulders above any others.

darthbane77
I'd say Kun, but he's specifically a master of HIS weapon, which wasn't a traditional saberstaff. So he may or may not have the same level of skill with a standard saberstaff as he did with his own custom weapon. He was definitely far more skilled with his weapon than Darth Maul or Darth Zannah ever were though.

Ascendancy
It's interesting that someone in the thread mention Hord for possible inclusion on the list. Not discounting that at all, but I find it funny that nothing was spoken against that, but Kas'im who came after him and was said to possibly have been the best duelist up to that point--having lived after Hord--is laughed off by so many on these forums.

quanchi112
Maul. Obviously.

ares834
As duelists?!

Did I stutter?

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Trocity
Kun and Maul are head and shoulders above any others.

Kun is.

Maul? He isn't heads and shoulders above anything. In fact, he's not even waist an hips above them either:

http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/11128/111287238/5227395-6709419421-ytToG.gif

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Maul is overhyped, IMO.

Kao Cen Darach demonstrated relatively superior moves in a single video.

Deronn_solo
Maul would ravage Kao's ******* in a duel.

chingchangwalla
Someone a similar level to Dooku isn't getting beaten by Darach lmao

chingchangwalla
Darach narrowly defeated a featless master and got cut down by an apprentice, it's not that impressive.

Nephthys
Said apprentice was already one of the greatest living warriors tho.

chingchangwalla
At that time? No.

Nephthys
Well, yes, because he was stated to be one of the greatest warriors in the empire even prior to the invasion.

"Even before the Great War, Malgus was widely regarded as one of the greatest warriors in the Sith Empire." - Swtore, pg 168.

And I mean, Darach was the Jedi Battlemaster. So Malgus beating him is pretty good for his cred.

chingchangwalla
I guess it's a notable win, but Zallow's kill was better. Arguments can be made for Darach being tired after the initial fight tho :/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.