An Open Letter to Mr. Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MS Warehouse
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/08/01/open-letter-to-mr-khizr-khan.html
Powerful stuff

Surtur
Yep, spot on and needed to be said. Let's see how those in the media react to this. Let's see how the democrats react.

After all they wanted to keep Mr. Khan in the headlines and now they are getting their wish smile

As far as I am concerned, this one sentence pretty much says it all:

"There is simply no way to vet hundreds of thousands of Muslim refugees from war zones like Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan."

Nothing more needs to be said. We can't possibly vet all these people and they absolutely need to be vetted before being let in. If you give me a bowl full of candy and tell me one piece is poisoned, but the rest of the candy is fine..I'm really not going to be taking any chances by eating any of that candy. Even though only a very very very small percentage of the candy is bad..all it takes is one.

Also I loved this ownage:

" Mr. Trump understands the threat to his nation and the threat, sir, is not from Swedish Lutherans named Anna and Lars. The threat, sir, is from radical Islam."

Oh and f*cking burn:

"We must live in a world of reality, not a world of denial, delusion and fantasy the Democrats inhabit every waking day of their lives."

Sin I AM
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Powerful stuff

Lol seriously?

Surtur
Yep it is seriously powerful stuff. The truth always is. Sin I'm gathering you don't like it, so I take it that today you're a liberal. Maybe tomorrow when you're a conservative you'll feel different?

MS Warehouse
It's not at all an insult to mr. Khan but if anyone is going to have a rebuttal this good, it's a former soldier. It's just a great, inoffensive response.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur
Yep it is seriously powerful stuff. The truth always is. Sin I'm gathering you don't like it, so I take it that today you're a liberal. Maybe tomorrow when you're a conservative you'll feel different?

No sweetie Im all encompassing.

But Powerful? I guess i read a different link. Its laughable and silly. Not exactly powerful though. Well meaning perhaps, completely irrelevant but powerful naw.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Sin I AM

But Powerful? I guess i read a different link. Its laughable and silly. Not exactly powerful though. Well meaning perhaps, completely irrelevant but powerful naw. To each his own. He may have offended your view of the world, especially when it's the opposite of irrelevant. It directly answers the issues mr. Khan had so I'm guessing you think his speech was also irrelevant. And when i say Powerful, i don't mean the trump endorsement.

Sin I AM
To each his own. He may have offended your view of the world, especially when it's the opposite of irrelevant. It directly answers the issues mr. Khan had so I'm guessing you think his speech was also irrelevant. And when i say Powerful, i don't mean the trump endorsement.

No i wasnt offended i just think its stupid to pander. Why this guy even felt the need to write a letter seems insane to me. I mean if trump felt whatever way he felt about it why not just stick to his guns and own it? Why apologize for how you genuinely feel? Pretty lame imo. And again its pointless click bait that takes away from real issues.

MS Warehouse
No i wasnt offended i just think its stupid to pander. Why this guy even felt the need to write a letter seems insane to me. I mean if trump felt whatever way he felt about it why not just stick to his guns and own it? Why apologize for how you genuinely feel? Pretty lame imo. And again its pointless click bait that takes away from real issues. What issues should this be addressing other than a direct response to khan's semi accurate speech? And if this is pandering, what was mr. Khan's support for hilary?

Surtur

No you aren't. You are whatever suits you. You're a liberal when needed, but then you're also a staunch conservative. It comes as a shock to nobody that you support Hilary lol.

It was no more irrelevant than Mr. Khan's speech so there is that. But which parts are silly? Which parts do you take issue with?

No i wasnt offended i just think its stupid to pander. Why this guy even felt the need to write a letter seems insane to me. I mean if trump felt whatever way he felt about it why not just stick to his guns and own it? Why apologize for how you genuinely feel? Pretty lame imo. And again its pointless click bait that takes away from real issues.

Why did Mr. Khan feel the need to get up in front of the world and talk shit to Trump?

jaden101
It's a mix of some truths and some utter nonsense. Not surprising.

Surtur
For those asking why he wrote this letter, it's because of this story. It is because this whole Khan thing became a story, became something to distract us from the real issues and we really need to stop f*cking doing that.

It's something for the media and for democrats to pounce on in order to deflect shit away from Hilary and her scandals.

Stigma
Powerful stuff
This part indeed is:

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden101
It's a mix of some truths and some utter nonsense. Not surprising.

Which parts are nonsense?

Beniboybling
Nothing more needs to be said. We can't possibly vet all these people and they absolutely need to be vetted before being let in. If you give me a bowl full of candy and tell me one piece is poisoned, but the rest of the candy is fine..I'm really not going to be taking any chances by eating any of that candy. Even though only a very very very small percentage of the candy is bad..all it takes is one.They are not sweets friend, they are people, washing up dead on our shores. thumb up

jaden101
For those asking why he wrote this letter, it's because of this story. It is because this whole Khan thing became a story, became something to distract us from the real issues and we really need to stop f*cking doing that.

It's something for the media and for democrats to pounce on in order to deflect shit away from Hilary and her scandals.

Doesn't make sense to write a big response to it and keep the "distraction" in the headlines then, does it?

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Stigma
This part indeed is: Yes, i should clarified this is the powerful part.

MS Warehouse
It's a mix of some truths and some utter nonsense. Not surprising. Khan's speech or this response.

Sin I AM
No you aren't. You are whatever suits you. You're a liberal when needed, but then you're also a staunch conservative. It comes as a shock to nobody that you support Hilary lol.

It was no more irrelevant than Mr. Khan's speech so there is that. But which parts are silly? Which parts do you take issue with?

Why did Mr. Khan feel the need to get up in front of the world and talk shit to Trump?

Calm down tiger its not that deep. It's click bait, its equivalent to kim Kardashian and Taylor swifts beef. Its absolutely bs. I honestly didnt care for the speeches. They are propaganda tools nothing more. I just find it amusing everyone is so mad at trump over this and y he even bothered to back down. If youre gonna run as anti pc then own it.

jaden101
Khan's speech or this response.

The latter.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling
They are not sweets friend, they are people, washing up dead on our shores. thumb up

I never said they were sweets. I was just using that as an example. It's unfortunate, but if we can't vet someone they shouldn't be allowed in.

Doesn't make sense to write a big response to it and keep the "distraction" in the headlines then, does it?

To me it does because that is how liberals are. They will ride this train as long as they can. So if they're going to try to make this a story then I think trying to change the narrative of it is fair game. The first shit I saw today when I got up was an article about "People demand apology for Mr. Khan" and all this other stupid bullshit. All we seem to give a f*ck about now is making sure nobody is ever the SLIGHTEST BIT uncomfortable in any facet of their life.

Calm down tiger its not that deep. It's click bait, its equivalent to kim Kardashian and Taylor swifts beef. Its absolutely bs. I honestly didnt care for the speeches. They are propaganda tools nothing more. I just find it amusing everyone is so mad at trump over this and y he even bothered to back down. If youre gonna run as anti pc then own it.

It's not bullshit though. At least in the sense of..the information is not false.

These propaganda tools more and more try to go out of their way to make Trump look bad as opposed to Hilary. If you think it's bullshit because these things didn't need to be said..well, they did need to be said. The response to this Khan debacle has shown that.

jaden101
Which parts are nonsense?

How about this for starters

Implying that every single person that has went to Europe is a wannabe jihadi. Utter drivel.

Surtur
I suppose yeah, that is drivel. Though I don't know if I still agree with it being a mix of truth and bs. Or rather, I found a lot more truth in the article than I did BS.

So it's a mixture, but it's far from an even mixture.

Sin I AM
I never said they were sweets. I was just using that as an example. It's unfortunate, but if we can't vet someone they shouldn't be allowed in.

To me it does because that is how liberals are. They will ride this train as long as they can. So if they're going to try to make this a story then I think trying to change the narrative of it is fair game. The first shit I saw today when I got up was an article about "People demand apology for Mr. Khan" and all this other stupid bullshit. All we seem to give a f*ck about now is making sure nobody is ever the SLIGHTEST BIT uncomfortable in any facet of their life.

It's not bullshit though. At least in the sense of..the information is not false.

These propaganda tools more and more try to go out of their way to make Trump look bad as opposed to Hilary. If you think it's bullshit because these things didn't need to be said..well, they did need to be said. The response to this Khan debacle has shown that.

Haha no
Look bad?

Look. I think Trump is an idiot. I do. I mean come on look at the Russian comments its like this guy is a Russian agent the way he cheerleads for Putin. BUT at least he says whats on his mind. I wouldn't even mind voting for the guy if he like you know made sense. But i cant and that in no way is an endorsement to Hillary. Trust me i KNOW shes corrupt. She oozes it. Its just sad that this guy like has no plan. He just keeps saying he'll get it done. Like wtf its hilarious

Beniboybling
I never said they were sweets. I was just using that as an example. It's unfortunate, but if we can't vet someone they shouldn't be allowed in."It's unfortunate"? Is that the best response you have to one of the worst humanitarian crises in recent decades? erm

And I realise that wasn't your intention, but I'm just pointing out that you're overlooking the fundamental issue here, and that disparaging the "libtards" as delusional for practicing human compassion and common decency is in poor taste.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.