Orbalisk Sirak runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BazookaMaster
Zabrak Sith Lord Sirak

In orbalisk armor (like Bane)

Heal after every round, in morals.

1. Qui-Gon Jinn
2. Kenth Hamner
3. Saesee Tiin
4. Ki-Adi Mundi
5. Jaden Korr
6. Sha Koon
7. Plo Koon
8. Asajj Ventress
9. Savage Opress
10. Kit Fisto
11. Cade Skywalker
12. Maul
Boss. Jaina Solo

|King Joker|
Dies at 1.

chingchangwalla
Order is not great. Does at 1

BazookaMaster
Okay, so if those were individual fights, not gauntlet, where can Orbalisk Sirak win?

carthage
Loses all

Banes era is shit

BazookaMaster
Originally posted by carthage
Loses all

Banes era is shit

Really?

I thought that most of Brotherhood was shit, but Kas'im must be a pretty great duelist, Bane is top dog, Zannah is pretty great and Raskta can somewhat approach Plo or Kit... etc

Emperordmb
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Really?

I thought that most of Brotherhood was shit, but Kas'im must be a pretty great duelist, Bane is top dog, Zannah is pretty great and Raskta can somewhat approach Plo or Kit... etc
Bazooka, do you like Darth Bane Trilogy characters?

BazookaMaster
Yeah, Bane the most,

but I pretty like Kaan too, it's nice to see someone charming, persuasive and charismatic, who is wrong and who has idiot philosophy, but doesnt have to be automatically blind/arrogant/stupid

TheMuser
Really?

Pay Carthage no heed, He would say Jinn<DoE Bane both because he believes it and it tick off other people.

darthbane77
Originally posted by carthage
Loses all

Banes era is shit Aside from Bane himself and Zannah anyway. On topic, Siraak can't win any of these.

ares834
Yeah, Bane the most,

but I pretty like Kaan too, it's nice to see someone charming, persuasive and charismatic, who is wrong and who has idiot philosophy, but doesnt have to be automatically blind/arrogant/stupid

How did Kaan have an "idiot philosophy"? The guy was a genius when it came to running the brotherhood (well aside from the Though Bomb). He had all the Sith Lords hoodwinked into believing they were his equal despite the fact that he was truly the leader and therefore they would not challenge him for authority.

BazookaMaster
f5

BazookaMaster
I didnt think about it, interesting...

You think Sirak wont survive carrying orbalisks?

SunRazer
He probably wouldn't be able to handle the pain.

A better fight would be Orbalisk Sirak vs that Nikto of Palpatine's who couldn't handle the Orbalisks.

MythLord
Dies at 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.