Maul and Savage vs Death Watch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Maul kills Vizsla but his plan fails miserably. Only 3 of the members accept Maul's reign over Death Watch. Bo Katan and her troops quickly kill the traitors and begin attacking Maul and his brother.

Can Savage and Maul survive?

Kurk
someone?

Beniboybling
The Brothers slaughter, lmao.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Beniboybling
The Brothers slaughter, lmao.

Kurk
They struggled with petty pirates; you don't think elite Mandalorians might be a tad more difficult?

Beniboybling
Because they were running away with their backs turned, if the Brothers stand and fight it will be a slaughter.

Kurk
What if Savage doesn't have his saber?

Deronn_solo
They still ragdoll.

Beniboybling
They blow them away with the Force yeah.

Kurk
They blow them away with the Force yeah.
But has Maul really demonstrated an ability to full out force wave "blast" his opponents to submission? He seems to incorporate it within his light-saber technique on individual enemies. Not sure this fight would be as simple as rag-dolling everyone.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kurk
But has Maul really demonstrated an ability to full out force wave "blast" his opponents to submission? He seems to incorporate it within his light-saber technique on individual enemies. Not sure this fight would be as simple as rag-dolling everyone. He did it Obi-Wan, who was earlier dominating them both in a 2v1.

Kurk
Originally posted by Jmanghan
He did it Obi-Wan, who was earlier dominating them both in a 2v1.
right, but we're talking about multiple opponents here attacking at once; at least 30 people firing all at once with bombs, blasters, jetpacks, flame throwers, etc.

Maul tends to use force attacks as a last resort.

Like look at this battle:
x2qpn4ulIBE

quanchi112
They struggled with petty pirates; you don't think elite Mandalorians might be a tad more difficult? So you're also ignoring Savage's injury you vile creature.

quanchi112
He did it Obi-Wan, who was earlier dominating them both in a 2v1. Kenobi was not dominating Maul.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you're also ignoring Savage's injury you vile creature.
You believe that if he had his other arm the outcome of the battle would have been significantly different?

quanchi112
You believe that if he had his other arm the outcome of the battle would have been significantly different? So you believe one guy injured and the other guy helping him doesn't drastically change the outcome ?? Hahahahahaha. Dooku was taken in by pirates as well and held against his will with Anakin and Kenobi. Maul and an injured Opress managed to escape. Advantage: Brothers.

Kurk

quanchi112

Kurk
He was still injured and wasn't at his best. I didn't say he was a helpless Dooku like when he went without a fight with the Pirates.
Regardless of Savage's condition, Maul was ultimately gunned down. Maybe Dooku was smart enough to sit it out rather than take such a risk. You are deviating from the original thread question.

Darth Thor
Yeah let's just ignore that Dooku was completely surrounded and caught without his Saber.

Quanchi only believes in context where it suits him.

That said, if Maul and Savage were in peak condition and not desperate to escape with Obi-Wan on their tale, then of course they would put up a better fight against the Pirates.

Jmanghan
Kenobi was not dominating Maul. Your right, he was dominating BOTH of them. smile

Beniboybling
But has Maul really demonstrated an ability to full out force wave "blast" his opponents to submission? He seems to incorporate it within his light-saber technique on individual enemies. Not sure this fight would be as simple as rag-dolling everyone. http://i.imgur.com/1eUzWtE.jpg

thumb up

Kurk
http://i.imgur.com/1eUzWtE.jpg

thumb up
hmm okay; I legit forgot about that one, but you could argue that was due to their amazing sync energy.

Beniboybling
Which they lack here?

quanchi112
Regardless of Savage's condition, Maul was ultimately gunned down. Maybe Dooku was smart enough to sit it out rather than take such a risk. You are deviating from the original thread question. Due to having to protect Savage but they ultimately escaped and pressed on. Dooku just kind of let things happen to him. He didn't even object to his own death. A servant to the bitter end.

The two handily decimate the competition here.

Kurk
Which they lack here?
no, but in just reference to Maul's ability to. It seems that Savage carries for the team with raw power.

Due to having to protect Savage but they ultimately escaped and pressed on. Dooku just kind of let things happen to him. He didn't even object to his own death. A servant to the bitter end.

The two handily decimate the competition here.
Really? Maul was protecting Savage before losing his leg?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Yeah let's just ignore that Dooku was completely surrounded and caught without his Saber.

Quanchi only believes in context where it suits him.

That said, if Maul and Savage were in peak condition and not desperate to escape with Obi-Wan on their tale, then of course they would put up a better fight against the Pirates. So Dooku his force powers and force lightning can't even put up a fight against mere jester like pirates. I do agree.

Tail not tale my illiterate enemy.

Savage was injured so why would Maul want to press on with the fight in spite of this. Do you make any sense ?

Maul force pushed Kenobi away. Why must you is sit on disrespecting Maul at every turn along with ignoring key details, logic, and common sense. The answer is the bias that drives you.

quanchi112
no, but in just reference to Maul's ability to. It seems that Savage carries for the team with raw power.

Really? Maul was protecting Savage before losing his leg? He protected him after the leg loss so he had no choice but to escape after Kenobi injured him. They still escaped. Maul didn't live past rots and Maul has since survived to the rebels era. How sweet I was always right about my critiques about weak ass Dooku.

Kurk
He protected him after the leg loss so he had no choice but to escape after Kenobi injured him. They still escaped. Maul didn't live past rots and Maul has since survived to the rebels era. How sweet I was always right about my critiques about weak ass Dooku.
Does not answer the question

Darth Thor

Really? Maul was protecting Savage before losing his leg?

Probably:

http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/clone-wars/revival-episode-gallery

"Obi-Wan fights with fierce intensity holding the brothers at bay. With a swift stroke, he cuts off Savage's left arm. The Sith apprentice collapses in pain. Maul pushes Kenobi away bringing the passageway crumbling down, desperate to defend his apprentice. Maul and his wounded brother retreat."

Image 16 of 20.

quanchi112
Does not answer the question Maul and Savage defeat the Watch. Anyone with a functioning brain knows the answer to this thread save a bitter Dooku lover such as yourself. smile

Darth Thor
LOL @ "Weak ass Dooku" who consistently kicked Kenobi's butt, something Maul always dreamed of doing.

Beniboybling
no, but in just reference to Maul's ability to. It seems that Savage carries for the team with raw power.Nah Maul is more powerful, that's why he's the master. thumb up

quanchi112
Your right, he was dominating BOTH of them. smile Incorrect. Maul force pushed him away. Your opinion on this doesn't change the facts. Don't choke on them.

Kurk
Probably:

http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/clone-wars/revival-episode-gallery

"Obi-Wan fights with fierce intensity holding the brothers at bay. With a swift stroke, he cuts off Savage's left arm. The Sith apprentice collapses in pain. Maul pushes Kenobi away bringing the passageway crumbling down, desperate to defend his apprentice. Maul and his wounded brother retreat."

Image 16 of 20. that suggests he was protecting him from Kenobi, not the actual pirates. He wasn't in front of Savage guarding him from bolts.

quanchi112
LOL @ "Weak ass Dooku" who consistently kicked Kenobi's butt, something Maul always dreamed of doing. Maul has done the same and he actually survived on his own for decades. Dooku went to his death like only a true submissive would; Without one single objection.

Darth Thor
that suggests he was protecting him from Kenobi, not the actual pirates. He wasn't in front of Savage guarding him from bolts.

Point is he was protective of Savage, especially right after he got his arm chopped off. So it's a reasonable assumption.

That said he was obviously protecting himself as well.

quanchi112
that suggests he was protecting him from Kenobi, not the actual pirates. He wasn't in front of Savage guarding him from bolts. If you need your hand held to explain simple scenes it's safe to say debating isn't for you my dense enemy.

Kurk
If you need your hand held to explain simple scenes it's safe to say debating isn't for you my dense enemy.
Then perhaps you would like to explain? It seems to me Maul was hauling ass in front of Savage and that it was him who needed to be saved in the end.

"How powerful can they be? They are running away from Kenobi!"

quanchi112
Then perhaps you would like to explain? It seems to me Maul was hauling ass in front of Savage and that it was him who needed to be saved in the end.

"How powerful can they be? They are running away from Kenobi!" Maul was injured as well in protecting Maul and himself to escape their enemies. Maul has defeated Kenobi before. He force pushed him again in victory. Bfr. He's held Kenobi who has passed out in his hands before. Maul made him watch him execute his ex.

Maul knew they had to escape with the forces allied against him and the state of his brother. Your bias against Maul is similar to D, Thor but in the end its baseless.

Ps. Dooku's still dead and was still held captive and didn't escape on his own against the Pirates. laughing out loud

Kurk
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/51700223.jpg

quanchi112
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view8/4742382/kill-him-o.gif

Darth Thor

"How powerful can they be? They are running away from Kenobi!"

laughing out loud

That was a great line

quanchi112
laughing out loud

That was a great line Your Maul hatred is despicable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.