Zamasu vs Cell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Though we haven't seen much of Zamasu at all in terms of fighting, how do you think he would perform against each incarnation of Cell?

Tondemonai
Zamasu wrecks every variant with ease.

The Merchant
Zamasu rapes. His power is comparable to the percentage Beerus used to fighy ssjgod Goku.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by The Merchant
Zamasu rapes. His power is comparable to the percentage Beerus used to fighy ssjgod Goku.

He does wreck face, but lmao @ him being stronger than SSG Goku

The Merchant
That's what Goku said. He said fighting Zamasu was like fighting Beerus back in BOG.

Tondemonai
He said "this trembling in my hand makes me think to when I fought Beerus back then." After Beerus retorted, he said that he has a lot of room to improve. Plus if he was ~2/3 as strong as Beerus, there's no way that Goku would've only used SS2

NewGuy01
Assuming Black>Zamasu, then Zamasu should indeed only be Boo-saga SSJ2 tier. Which is still enough to beat Cell, so he wins... Besides, he certainly seems more skilled.

Tondemonai
Tbh Black > Vegito, and Zamasu seems to be ~ Black. I personally didn't see either do particularly better than the other against SS2 Goku. Zamasu did better at the start of his fight, but Goku took from there, while Black was pretty consistently even with him, if not ever so slightly weaker than Goku.

The Merchant
I don't understand how Goku saying that does NOT mean Zamasu was at least in the same tier as Beerus using the level of power he used vs. SSJGod Goku. Beerus merely said he was still much stronger than what he used and yeah that Zamasu could improve. As for the gaps in power, it's implied heavily that none of the forms outside Blue can compete with Beerus and even using Kaioken x 10 Beerus is still implied to be a bit stronger although going by his reactions he does show some concern with that power. So yeah, Beerus is simply that strong.Heck Gokus base back in ROF already is above SSJGod Goku from BOG when Krillin and Gohan sensed his power vs. Normal Frieza, stating that his ki is completely different than when he fought Beerus and is frighteningly high. The argument to that is how Gohan and Krillin can't sense God Ki however when Goku dropped out of the SSJGod form he absorbed the POWER of the form and had a hint of a godly feeling with his normal ki. A full God transformation a normal ki user can't sense a Gods power, but Goku was not a God when he dropped out of his form and turned back into a SSJ and later his normal form vs. Beerus. His normal form merely absorbed the current level of power the God form had back in BOG. In ROF his base is even stronger. Multiply that going by the SSJ2 multiplier in SEG and he's over 100 x stronger than SSJGod Goku and he's way stronger vs. Zamasu.

Tondemonai
Following that logic would mean that Zamasu>>SSG Goku, which is ridiculous. It would also mean that SS2>Beerus, SS3>>Beerus, and SSB at least on Whis level, likely far greater. The easy way to settle this is to say that Akira is trippin balls.

The Merchant
I just think Beerus is much more powerful than he lets on. A comparable situation is Toguro. Just a small increase in percentages makes Toguro go from mid B Class to a high tier B class. Same case with Beerus.

ares834
Zamasu is nowhere near Beerus. He is close to SSJ2 at best.

The Merchant
No one really said that tho. Zamasu was compared to the percentage of power Beerus used vs. SSJGod. However as I've said Beerus seems to be like Toguro in where just a 1 percent increase makes him raise exponentially. That's how one can justify th power-scaling in Super.

NewGuy01
No, that actually doesn't justify the power scaling at all. You still have base Vegeta easily stomping SSJ3 Gotenks, and then SSJ2 Goku fighting on par with Future Trunks. The only justification for that is accepting the reality that Goku and Vegeta can choose not to use Godly Ki.

The Merchant
Goku wasn't really fighting on par with Trunks. Goku was acting pretty carefree against Trunks and didn't really struggle. Nothing backs up what you said.

ares834
Uh, the show does back up what he says. SSJ2 Goku was getting pushed back by Trunks.

The Merchant
Goku pretty much just went ssj2 just to show to Trunks he could do so as well. He says this. Then he only went ssj3 since Trunks said Black can increase his power. It was just a "look what I can do" moment for Goku. He also let Trunks hit him just to gauge his power and then grabbed his hand chuckling at Trunks.

ares834
Ok? But none of that contradicts anything I've said. From the brief fight we see there seems to be little power difference between SSJ2 Goku and SSJ2 Trunks. Obviously, SSJ3 Goku is going to be far more powerful.

carver9
Originally posted by NewGuy01
No, that actually doesn't justify the power scaling at all. You still have base Vegeta easily stomping SSJ3 Gotenks, and then SSJ2 Goku fighting on par with Future Trunks. The only justification for that is accepting the reality that Goku and Vegeta can choose not to use Godly Ki.

Someone save this guy. Goku clearly tells us that he wanted Trunks to compare his power to Black.

carver9
Originally posted by ares834
Ok? But none of that contradicts anything I've said. From the brief fight we see there seems to be little power difference between SSJ2 Goku and SSJ2 Trunks. Obviously, SSJ3 Goku is going to be far more powerful.

Goku was letting him gauge his power in comparison to Blacks. Vegeta then tells us afterwards that Goku ALWAYS hold back to gauge his opponent.

ares834
None of that contradicts anything I've said...

NewGuy01

thumb up

carver9

It does though. You even comparing Goku and Trunks makes my wording go against what you said. That's like me saying Krillin is above everyone in Z based off him surviving a punch from Goku. Remember, base Goku was able to hang with FrieZa new transformation. Anyways, Trunks vs Goku isn't usable at all.

ares834

The Merchant
The only thing Goku has to guage Trunks before their sparring was his Cell saga power. Of course Trunks got stronger, but Goku wouldn't go all out against someone who again was originally Cell saga level. For Goku hearing an opponent that gives Trunks trouble wouldn't make him go all out or use even a moderate level of power. So we can get 3 things:

Goku was holding back a good amount. Remember hes fighting someone who again is more than likely just ssj2 Buu saga level. He simply wanted to get an idea on Blacks power.

What you guys mentioned that he can turn off the Godly power which admittedly is a good justification.

Or Trunks got that strong. He did survive against multiple encounters against Black which should allow him to get stronger.

Or it's just an inconsistency.

SSJGGogeta
Ares is obviously right here. We don't have absolute confirmation that Goku and Vegeta can choose to use godly ki or not, but we don't need that confirmation with the kind of inferring by the series itself.

If Goku can use godly ki just by concentrating hard enough, then he can obviously still use regular ki, just by not concentrating. That simple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.