Thon vs Nomi Sunrider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Discuss.

NewGuy01
I think Nomi was supposed to be stronger, but it certainly didn't feel like it tbh.

darthbane77
I would give it to Nomi probably, she was probably the most powerful Jedi the galaxy had ever seen up until that point (and probably up until the birth of Revan) was the galaxy's most powerful Force user. Her saber skills are impressive and her knack for sever Force would be deadly in a fight, if she can use it on a whim that is. Regardless, Thon is definitely powerful and a great Jedi in his own right, but I don't feel that he could defeat Nomi.

SunRazer
Nomi's supposed to be stronger, though I'm not too sure she is on merit of feats.

Wasn't there a quote about Nomi being the most powerful Jedi of her time, or did that turn out to be a fabrication?

DarthAnt66
Probably fabricated. The best I've seen from her is being compared to Revan and being regarded as among the greatest Jedi in history alongside Yoda.

AncientPower
Thon basically says she is during the Wall of Light, but it isn't concrete at all.

DarthAnt66
Jolee also calls her one of the greatest of all time. Can anyone confirm him also comparing her Force signature to Revan's? I vaguely recall the quote.

FreshestSlice
I only remember him calling her powerful and comparable to Revan in that they both came to the Force later in life, Revan obviously not really being comparable to Sunrider in any way.

darthbane77
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I only remember him calling her powerful and comparable to Revan in that they both came to the Force later in life, Revan obviously not really being comparable to Sunrider in any way.

Revan isn't comparable to Nomi? I'd say it's the other way around, Revan was FAR more powerful than Nomi ever became.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.